Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment
A Notification about Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment has been declared by Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC). The Organization is going to hire the talented and capable job hunters for filling up 146 posts of Veterinary Doctor. Aspirants who are willing to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 can apply as soon as possible. We are shortly bringing details on Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016. So, don’t be late to get latest update regarding the same, stay tune with our portal. Job seekers can apply by submitting the properly filled online application form on or before closing date that is tuned below.
|Name of Post||Veterinary Doctor|
|Number of Vacant Sets||146|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||25th & 30th October 2015|
Candidates, who are willing to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission job vacancy, must grab this opportunity by attending interview along with the required particulars. Entire details associated to Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 such as post name, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc. are well tailored below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Vacancy Details:
|Designation Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Veterinary Doctor (Special Recruitment)||130|
Job seekers who are interested to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment must hold Graduate (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) in Veterinary Science from any recognized University/ College/ Institute described in the list I & II of the Indian Veterinary Council Act 1984 (52 of 1984) and Registered Veterinary Practitioner with Jharkhand Veterinary Council or Indian Veterinary Council.
Limitation in Age:
Age of eligible contenders should not be less than 22 years. Maximum age of candidates is specified as under:
|Category||Upper Age Limit||Government Employees/ PwD|
|Unreserved||35 years||40 years|
|OBC – I/ OBC- II||37 years||42 years|
|Woman (Unreserved/ OBC- I/ II)||38 years||42 years|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (Men & Women)||40 years||45 years|
Job hunters who will fulfill the requirements and get selected for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment will be entitled to receive pay scale of Rs. Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month.
- For candidates belongs to General and OBC category: Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ ST candidates of Jharkhand: 150/-
- For PH candidates: No Fee
Mode of Payment:
Fee can be paid through online mode by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Cash Card/ Wallet. Applicants can also make payment of application cost through offline mode by downloading the Challan from official website. The Challan will be paid in S.B.I, Lalpur Branch, Ranchi, Bank No- 35243938031/ 35243936395, BRANCH Code- 12623 and IFSC CODE – SBIN0012623.
Keen and Futuristic applicants will have to go through written test and interview. Applicants who will qualify the written exam will be called for interview. Final Selection of job appliers for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Openings will totally depends on their performance in personal interview which will be organized by the selection penal of commission. No TA/ DA will be refunded to candidates for attending further selection process.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- First of all, aspirants willing to apply for JPSC Recruitment should visit official Website which is www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Then go to “Online Applications” tab which is well furnished in the left hand side of home page.
- Hit appropriate link related to the post you are willing to apply for.
- Select “Apply Online” link and Online Application Form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill application form carefully with required necessary details such as name, address, contact details and other relevant information.
- Upload scanned recent coloured passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Take a preview of online filled application form and check all details.
- At last, Press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Get a hard copy of system generated online application form.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Designation Name||Commencing Date||Last Date|
|Veterinary Doctor (Special Recruitment)||10th October 2015||30th October 2015|
|Veterinary Doctor||5th October 2015||25th October 2015|
Job hunters need to hit Official Notification 1 and Official Notification 2 to check Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015. Please stay connected with us for latest updates about Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 or you can bookmark this page for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has unfolded a job notification regarding Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up 425 Assistant Engineer posts in different departments. Applicants, who wish to get hold said posts by applying against to Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015, may fill online application form before last date should be reached. We’re also trying to collect upcoming info on Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016, so keep in touch with us.
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Provided Below|
Job finders may get the remain information about Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, posts name, salary details, and applying process etc through this page, which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
JPSC Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Department Name||Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Asainik / Mechanical)||Road Construction Department||170|
|2||Water Resources Department||186|
|3||Drinking Water And Sanitation Department||36|
|4||Assistant Engineer (Asainik)||Road Construction Department||29|
|5||Water Resources Department||04|
- For applying against to above stated posts at Jharkhand Public Service Commission Vacancy, appliers must have Degree or diploma in Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering from an Indian University.
- Or appliers must be a associate Member of the Institution of Engineering, India, or have passed Section ‘A’ and ‘B’ of the Associate Membership Examination \ of the Institution of Engineers (India)
Age Limit Details:
Aspirant’ age should not be below 21 years and more than as indicated below in Tabular format:
|Category Name||Max Age In Years|
|SC / ST (Male or Female)||40|
|BC – II or BC – I||37|
Selected applicants for any one of the posts will obtain salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month.
Application Fee Details:
- For unreserved contenders: Rs. 400/- + Transaction Charges
- For Reserved Applicants: Rs. 100/- + Transaction Charges
- Fee will be deposited through online mode using credit debit card, net banking and payment by e-challan etc.
Job finders will be getting classifieds on the basis of following process as indicated below:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply For Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment?
- Candidates to apply online have to go through official website that is www.jpsc.gov.in.
- From home page select ‘Suitable job link’ which is noticeable ion advertisement section.
- After that, chose ‘Apply Online’ option applicable according to post applying.
- Read entire advertisement carefully and proceed to fill application form.
- Now, must fill online application form carefully.
- And upload the digital images of testimonials (if required).
- At last, press ‘Submit’ button to record the whole information.
- And take printout of filled in online application for further use.
|Posts Sr. No.||Starting Date To Apply Online||Last Date To Apply Online|
|1 to 3||29th September 2015||15th October 2015|
|4 & 5||28th September 2015||14th October 2015|
For more info about Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 you may check Official Notification 1 & Official Notification 2. You may follow us on Facebook or Google plus to fetch more info on Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment
JPSC has depicted a vacancy advertisement related to Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment. Organization invites online application form from energetic and skilled contenders for Deputy Director Prosecution Post. Applicants who are in search of job in government sector and have desire to join this well known organization can apply against Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015. Applicants, who are planning to job in PSC, can get all latest updates related to Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 from this page. Willing job hunters can apply against JPSC vacancy, by submitting online application form on or before the ending date of this employment notification.
|Name Of Post||Deputy Director Prosecution|
|Closing Date Of Apply Online||14th October 2015|
Candidates, who want to gear up their career in government sector, can apply against these latest jobs in government sector till ending date i.e. 14th October 2015. Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com, we are giving entire acknowledgement related to Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, Age Limitation, Salary Package, Examination Fee, selection procedure, process to apply, important date etc. Please have a look…
Applicants, who are applying against these current openings in government sector, must have possessed Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university or an institute.
- Contenders age limit should not be less than 40 years and not more than 55 years as on 1t august 2015.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible for reserved category.
Applicant’s who will be selected for Deputy Director Prosecution Post, will get impressive and attractive salary package of Rs. 15600-39100/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/-.
|SC/ ST||Rs. 150/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Payment of application fee should be made either through online or offline mode.
- Online payment should be made by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking/Cash Card/ Wallet.
- Offline payment should be made through challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
Procedure of Selection:
Aspirants will be appointed against these current openings in government sector, on the basis of their performance in written test and personal interview, conducting by the management of organization.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||Get Details|
Steps To Apply Online for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment:
In the below section of this page, we are providing you some useful steps, to apply against JPSC jobs openings.
- First of all, applicants are required to log on to official web portal of organization that is www.jpsc.gov.in
- Then, select suitable link as peer this notification and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Now, fill an online application form with all relevant details and upload recent passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- After filling application form, take a preview of it and submit it within given time period.
- At last, take print out of application form and keep it safely for future reference.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application form- 14th October 2015
Note: You can acquire further details regarding JPSC Recruitment, through this Official Advertisement. For collecting latest updates related to Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 you can bookmark this page by using control+D.