To recruit aspirants for Junior Research Fellow posts, JRF Recruitment Exam is organized. जूनियर रिसर्च फेलो रिक्रूटमेंट notice is issued to appoint aspirants for Junior Research Fellow Govt Jobs. Check जे आर एफ भर्ती notification updates, Last Date Apply & other details.
ISM Dhanbad, Amity University, North Bengal University, IPFT, DRDO INMAS, Visva Bharati & other leading organizations invite application form for JRF Recruitment 2019–20. Those seeking for जूनियर रिसर्च फेलो गवर्नमेंट जॉब्स may get all details from here.
- ICMR JRF Result 2019 for 21st July Exam | Merit List, Cut Off: Check Here
- IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 Junior Research Fellow (JRF)-Apply Online
- NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2019-20 Research Openings – Vacancy Advt
- SKUAST Recruitment 2019 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy Notification
- CFTRI Recruitment 2019 Project Asst/JRF Posts Notification @cftri.com
- Sikkim University Recruitment 2019 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy
- NBPGR Recruitment 2019 JRF/Project Asst/Field Assistant Vacancies Apply
- NIT Recruitment 2019-20 Professor/Non-Teaching & Other Job Openings
- IIST Recruitment 2019 Apply www.iist.ac.in JRF/SPF & Other Vacancy
- Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology Recruitment 2019 WIHG JRF Posts
What Is Junior Research Fellowship
Some research fellows start postdoctoral research or have some temperate teaching responsibilities. Research fellow positions differ in different countries and academic institutions. Many of the organizations recruit the candidates for JRF positions through JRF exam like:
Most of the Young researchers can choose fellowships to pursue their academic interests. There are many types of fellowships at many of the world are leading educational institutions. Junior research fellowships help doctorial graduates to make the change from their degree and prepare to be professors.
Candidates, who decides on proceeding their career to a next higher level such as applying for positions of JRF or professors, then they start planning their focus on getting a good career.
- A huge number of JRFs are awarded by CSIR each year to contestant holding BS-4 years program like mentioned below after qualifying the National Eligibility Test( NET) conducted by CSIR which is conducting twice a year June and December.
JRF Eligibility 2019:
As per Junior Research Fellow Eligibility 2019, applicants must fulfill listed norms. To apply for JRF Vacancy, you must fulfill eligibility.
- BE / B. Tech / B. Pharma / MBBS / Integrated BS-MS / M.Sc. or Equivalent degree / BSc (Hons)
- or equivalent degree holders
- or students enrolled in integrated MS-Ph.D program with at least 55% marks for General & OBC
- (50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually handicapped candidates)
JRF Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019:
Check Junior Research Fellow Eligibility prior applying. Those who possess bachelor’s degree either engineering, Science or any other discipline, will be eligible for fellowship only after being registered for Ph.D / integrated Ph.D. programm within the validity period of two years.
You Can Also Find: Find Latest Engineering Jobs
Age Limit for JRF Jobs:
Those applying against JRF Recruitment Notification must check age norms. The upper age limit for applying for the award of JRF shall be 28 years.
Is there any relaxation for reserved category?
Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes/OBC, Physically Handicapped/Visually Handicapped and female applicants will get relaxation of up to 5 years.
How to be selected for Junior Research Fellow Govt Jobs?
Assortment of candidates for JRF Vacancy/ Junior Research Fellow Recruitment is based on competitive written test which is called the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by CSIR at national level twice a year in listed disciplines.
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences,
- Mathematical Sciences,
- Physical Sciences
From June 2011, CSIR has introduced a Single MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) Paper. This MCQ paper is having three parts.
Get Here: Upcoming Recruitment News
JRF Exam Pattern 2019:
Part-A shall be common to all subjects. In this section, questions are from General Science and Research Aptitude.
It comprises subject-related conventional MCQ
It is having higher value questions to test aspirant’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts.
Point to be noted:
There is a provision of Negative marking for wrong answers in JRF Exam 2019.
Check Jobs of Different Sector
|Teaching Jobs||Bank Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||IBPS Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
|Police Jobs||PSC Jobs||Electricity Department Recruitment|
Stipend for Junior Research Fellow Govt Jobs:
- The stipend payable to individuals recruited for JRF Recruitment through CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) will be Rs 25,000/ p.m for the first two years.
- In addition to this, those selected for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment will also get annual contingent grant of Rs. 20,000/- per fellow.
JRF Jobs 2019:
Through release of JRF Jobs Notification, application are invited from eligible aspirants. Those who possess BE / B. Tech / B. Pharma / MBBS / Integrated BS-MS / M.Sc. or Equivalent degree / BSc (Hons) or other qualification may enroll for JRF Jobs In Chennai.
Notice is issued for JRF Jobs For Biotechnology also. Those who satisfy all eligibility norms may apply for JRF Jobs In India.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
JRF Jobs In India:
Various organizations like Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Central Electrochemical Research Institute, DRDO & others release JRF Recruitment notice. Applicants may apply for Junior Research Fellow Govt Jobs/JRF 2019Recruitment through proper mode.
How to apply against JRF Recruitment 2019?
In order to apply for JRF Jobs in India, you must follow listed process.
- Applicants must visit official portal of organization to apply for JRF Recruitment
- Choose link concerning JRF Notification 2019.
- Read all details as prescribed in JRF Recruitment Notification 2019.
- After that, you may download JRF Online Application Form 2019.
- Enter required details in JRF Online Form.
- Upload required documents along with form.
- Make payment of fee & submit your form.
- At last stage, you must carry print copy of form for further need.
- Visit official portal of organization to enroll for JRF Jobs in India.
- After reaching home page, you must select link concerning JRF Notification.
- Check eligibility terms from employment notice.
- Download JRF Application Form 2019.
- Attach relevant documents along with form as per requirements.
- Forward application form at respective address within time.
For Latest Recruitment In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Junior Research Fellow Govt Jobs:
On-line applications for JRF-NET are invited twice a year to recruit contenders for JRF Jobs In India. Freshers as well as experienced contenders may apply for JRF Jobs In Bangalore, Jobs For JRF Physics & others.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is listing all details about notification concerning JRF Recruitment 2019 & Junior Research Fellow Jobs on this page. Keen applicants may go through all details carefully.
Hope, you get all details about JRF Recruitment 2019–20. Dear aspirants! To get latest updates about latest government jobs & others, you may also subscribe us or join us on Facebook or google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|