Kannur University Admission
Application form will be released in the Month of April 2018 for Kannur University Admission. Kannur University is one of largest University in Kerala and it provides diverse courses in the fields of Arts, Management, Science and Commerce. So those aspirants, who have passed 12th /graduate examination from any recognized university, may get admission in various courses such as UG/ PG at Kannur University. Candidates can apply for Kannur University Admission 2018 Notification by filling the KU application form and submit it before the last date.
Kannur University offers various graduation and post graduation courses in relevant streams. This University acknowledged the School of Distance Education and it started working with UG Degree Course in year 2002-03. Currently it provides 20 assorted courses, in which 12 are Under Graduate courses, 6 Post Graduate Courses and the left behind 2 are certificate courses. For more details about Kannur University Admission 2018, you need to go through the whole page which is structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Kannur University Admission
Name of Courses:
Various under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses
Optional Subjects and Campuses:
- Arabic – Kasaragod only
- Commerce – Mananthavady & Kannur
- English – Kannur & Kasaragod
- Hindi – Mananthavady only
- Kannada – Kasaragod only
- Malayalam – All Campuses
- Mathematics – All Campuses
- Natural Science – Kannur & Mananthavady
- Physical Science – Kannur & Kasaragod
- Sanskrit – Kannur only
- Social Science – All Campuses
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
Eligibility Required for Kannur University 2018 Admission:
UG Programmes: All the candidates interested in taking admission in this programme need to be intermediate (class 12) pass from a recognized board / university with a minimum of 45 per cent for non-commerce students and pass for commerce students.
PG Programmes: All the candidates interested in applying for this course need to posses s a degree in Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) / Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA)/ Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)/ BBS with CGPA 1.5 or CGPA 2.00(2008 Admission) in Part III.
- For taking admission in post graduation candidate must possess graduate degree with relevant field.
- For taking admission in graduation candidate must done intermediate with good marks.
Check Now: College is Registered OR AICTE
Application fees for MBA, MCA, M.Sc. Computer Science, M.Sc. Microbiology and M.Sc. Biotechnology is Rs. 500/- and for the remaining courses is Rs. 250/-, SC/ST candidates have to deposit Rs. 100/- for all courses.
- School of Distance Education offers direct admissions to the entire course. Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the qualifying degree examinations.
- SC/ST/OEC and OBC candidates are eligible to get relaxation of 10% and 5% marks respectively in the minimum marks prescribed for admission under non grading pattern subject to minimum for pass.
How to apply for Kannur University Admission 2018?
- To get the application form and all relevant details you have to visit the official web site which is www.kannurunversity.ac.in
- Visit to the Examination link given on the left side of the page.
- Then follow the Online Registration Option given under the Student’s Corner.
- Now select the Course you are applying for such as UG, PG, Professional and others.
- Select the suitable link and application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill the form correctly and submit the form after completion.
Candidates can also download the application form from the official website and then send the filled form along with a demand draft and the required documents to the Course Director of the campus concerned.
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
School of Distance Education,
Kannur University, Mangattuparamba,
Kannur University Campus P.O,
Documents to be submitted:
- Original Challan receipt for Course fee.
- Qualifying Certificates (+2 / Pre Degree Mark list).
- Attested copy of S.S.L.C.
- Transfer Certificate.
- One copy of passport size photograph
|Course/Program||Documents in Original (Qualifying Examination)||Documents in Duplicate (Attested)|
|BA (Afzal-Ul-Ulama)||+2 / Pre Degree /Afzal-Ul-Ulama (Preliminary)||S.S.L.C, +2 / Pre Degree / Afzal-Ul-Ulama (Preliminary)|
|BA / B.Sc. / B.Com. / BBA / BCA||+2 or Pre Degree||S.S.L.C/+2|
|MA/M.Sc./M Com/MBA||Degree Certificate and Mark Lists||S.S.L.C, +2, Degree Certificate and Mark Lists|
Get Here Details Of: Kannur University Syllabus
Kannur University Entrance Exam Dates:
|Releases of Advertisement||2nd week of April 2018|
|Online application form Registration Dates||3rd week of April 2018|
|Registration and submission Last date||3rd week of May 2018|
|Admit Cards Availability:||2nd week of May 2018|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||During the last week of May 2018|
|Kannur University final result||2nd week of June 2018|
For more information related to Kannur University Admission 2018 check out the Official Website. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Kannur University Hall Ticket||Kannur University Distance Education|
|Education Loans for Students||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Get Free College Education||Kannur University Model Papers|
|How to Start New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|