KCET Application Form 2019
Register for KCET Entrance Exam by filling KCET Application Form 2019! Karnataka Examination Authority invites Karnataka CET Online Application for admission in engineering colleges. Check KCET Exam Date prior filling registration form.
KCET Notification 2019 will be released in Second week of November 2018. Thereafter, applicants may register for Karnataka CET by filling Karnataka CET Online Application Form from First week of February 2019.
Content On Page:
KCET Entrance Exam Date:
Process for submission of KCET Online Application Form lasts till Third week of March 2019. Subsequent to it, Karnataka Common Entrance Test will be held in Third week of April 2019 for admission in engineering colleges.
Go through this page prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com for knowing more details about KCET Application Form 2019. Follow below provided process to apply for KCET Entrance Exam 2019.
KCET Application Form
List of Courses offered by KCET:
- B.E/B.Tech (regular courses)
- B.Tech (food Technology)
- B.Tech (Food Science & Tech)
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- B.Sc (Agriculture)
- B.Sc (forestry)
- B.Sc (Sericulture)
- B.Sc (Agri.Biotech)
- B.Sc (Horticulture)
- B.H.Sc (Home Science)
- B.F.Sc (Fisheries Science)
- B.V.Sc & A.H
KCET Eligibility Criteria:
Before filling KCET Application Form, aspirants may check out detailed Karnataka CET eligibility. For courses of Engineering/Architecture and Pharmacy/Science, there are different eligibility criteria
For Engineering/Architecture Courses:
- Qualifying Exam:
Candidates have to qualify the 2nd PUC/10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board to apply for KCET 2019.
Applicants applying for Karnataka CET should have passed their examination with Mathematics & Physics as a main subject & English as a language subject.
- Minimum Marks:
To apply for Karnataka online CET paper, it is mandatory to score minimum of 45% marks (40% marks in SC/ST category) in physics and mathematics in addition to one of the subjects, i.e. Biotechnology/Biology/Electronics/Chemistry/Computer science.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible for karnataka CET registration.
- For architecture course, contenders should have a valid NEET or NATA score card.
Read Here: How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges
For Pharmacy/Science Courses:
Contenders passed in 2nd PUC/10+2 or equivalent with PCB and English as a language subject are eligible for Karnataka CET exam.
- For filling KCET application form 2019, contenders may obtain at least 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST Category) in PCB group.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for Karnataka Common Entrance Test.
- As per KCET Eligibility, applicants should have studied and passed from a recognised institution situated in Karnataka.
- The academic study from a state institute should be for a minimum period of 7 years, starting from 1st standard to 2nd PUC/12th standard as on July 1 of the exam year.
Limitations of Age:
Candidates who are willing to apply must not be less than 17 years. Aspirants who belong to reserved category will be eligible to get relaxation in age.
You Can Also Check: KCET Eligibility Criteria
KCET Application Fee:
At time of filling KCET Application Form 2019, applicants are required to pay application fee. Fee must be payable through offline mode (through the specified bank Challan).
|Category||Application Fee with Bank Charges (in INR)||E-Post Office Charges|
|General/OBC||650 + 10||Rs. 12|
|SC/ST||500 + 10||Rs. 12|
|Pre-University and 12th standard qualified candidates from state other than Karnataka||750 + 10||Rs. 12|
Application fee will be paid by candidates through the E-chalan in specified Banks/DD.
Read Also: How To Download Challan Form
KCET Admission Criteria 2019:
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will organize Karnataka Common Entrance Test for admission to first-year undergraduate courses like Indian systems of Medicine and Homeopathy, Engineering / Technology and Agriculture courses.
Check Here: Karnataka CET Question Papers
KCET Exam Pattern:
- Have a look on detailed KCET Exam Pattern.
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test will be held through offline mode, it is a pen & paper based exam.
- It consists of Multiple Choice Type Question.
- There are 60 questions asked in KCET 2019 question paper.
- Time duration of Karnataka CET is of 320 minutes from which time allotted to each section is of 80 minutes.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There is no provision for negative marking in Karnataka CET paper.
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Examination||1 hour 20 minutes for each paper|
|Mode of Language||English and Kannada|
|Papers||Paper I – Mathematics|
Paper II – Physics and Chemistry
|Type of Questions||Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Number of Questions||Physics – 60|
Chemistry – 60
Mathematics – 60
|Total Number of Questions||180 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||One mark will be allotted for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||There is no negative marking|
Check Now: KCET Exam Pattern
Karnataka CET Syllabus:
|I||Physical World & Measurement||03|
|III||Laws of Motion||10|
|IV||Work, Energy & Power||06|
|V||Motion of System of particles & Rigid Body||06|
|VII||Properties of Bulk Matter||10|
|IX||Behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of gases||05|
|X||Oscillations & Waves||10|
|XI||Practical Oriented questions||10|
|I||Some Basic concepts of Chemistry – 03|
|II||Structure of Atom||06|
|III||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||04|
|IV||Chemical Bonding and molecular Structure||05|
|V||States of Matter Gases and Liquids||04|
|X||S Block Elements||05|
|XI||Some p-Block Elements||07|
|XII||Organic Chemistry some basic Principles and Techniques||07|
|XV||Practical Oriented Questions||20|
|I||Sets and Function||29|
|VI||Statistics and Probability||02|
Get Complete Detailed: Karnataka CET Syllabus
KCET Exam Centres:
|Bijapur||K G F||Udupi 1|
Check Here:Ways to Get Money for College Fee?
Do you know how many seats are available?
Please have a look…….
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy (general)||201|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (general)||68|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy(Hyd-Kar)||33|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (Hyd-Kar)||7|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy(special)||19|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (special)||4|
|B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (general)||283|
|B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (Agriculturist)||94|
|B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (special)||23|
|B.Pharm and Pharm D (general and Hyd-Kar)||635|
|B.Pharm and Pharm D (special)||6|
|Lateral Entry B.Pharma (general and Hyd-Kar)||189|
|Lateral Entry B.Pharma (special)||16|
Karnataka CET Registration Procedure 2019:
To fill KCET Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form, follow these steps.
- Go through Official Website which is kea.kar.nic.in.
- Move under “Flash News” section available on the right side of the home page.
- Choose “CET-2019” link from there to fill KCET Application Form 2019.
- Get download KCET Notification 2019.
- Check eligibility, applying process & other details from KCET Entrance Exam Notice.
- If you find eligible, download KCET Online Application form.
- Fetch all important details in KCET Application Form 2019 as your name, qualification & others.
- Now, Upload the scanned passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression along with form.
- Check all details filled in form is correct.
- Submit your Application Form& carry print out of filled in form for further usage.
KCET Dates 2019:
|Events||KCET Date 2019|
|Release of KCET 2019 Notification||Second week of November 2018|
|Start of filling KCET Application Form 2019||First week of February 2019|
|Final date to submit the application form||Third week of March 2019|
|KCET 2019 Admit Card||First week to Third week of April 2019|
|KCET Exam Date(Mathematics)||Third week of April 2019|
|KCET 2019 (Physics and Chemistry)|
|Release of provisional answer key||Fourth week of April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||First week of June 2019|
|KCET 2019 Counselling – Document Verification||Second week of June 2019|
|Option Entry||Second week of July 2019|
|Mock Allotment||Third week of July 2019|
|KCET 2019 Counselling Round 2 – Modify/Delete/Re-order options||Fourth week of July 2019|
|Announcement of allotment for Round 2||Fourth week of July 2019|
|Extended Second Round – Option Entry|
First week to Second week of August 2019
|Extended Second Round – Seat Allotment||Second week of August 2019|
KCET Admit Card 2019:
Admit Card for KCET Entrance Exam will be available from First week to Third week of April 2019. Aspirants may download their Karnataka CET Admit Card with help of roll number or registration number.
Press Here To Get: Karnataka CET Admit Card
KCET Results 2019:
After organizing Karnataka CET, its result will be available from First week of June 2019. Entrance Test will be available via online mode. Stay tuned with us to download your examination result.
You Can Also Check: Karnataka CET Result
KCET Counselling 2019:
Karnataka CET Counseling will commence from second week of June 2019. Those who qualify exam will participate in Counseling for admission in engineering colleges. During counselling, the candidates will have to verify their documents before the option entry.
Documents Required At The Time Of Counselling:
- 10th & 12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- KCET 2019 Admit Card
- KCET 2019 score card
- Two latest passport size photographs
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Printcopy of the filled Application Form
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Follow its Official Link to grab more details about KCET Application Form 2019. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for getting more updates on your timeline. On release of KCET 2019 Notification, we will update this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Karnataka CET Answer Key||KCET Option Entry|
|Education Loans for Students||KCET Rank Predictor|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|