Karnataka CET Application Form
Are You Looking for Karnataka CET Application Form? If yes then contenders must check may Exam Dates as Karnataka CET Notification has released. Candidates who wish to take admission to under graduate Engineering /Medical/ Agriculture/ Pharmacy/ Agriculture and other courses can apply through Online Link. Karnataka Exam Authority (KEA) has conducts Karnataka CET to provide admission to the keen aspirants. Those candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria can apply for Karnataka CET Application Form 2017.
|Crucial Points of this page……..|
Interested and capable candidates need to fill KCET Online Registration by following the steps as given below on this web page. Eligible aspirants also avail the essential details about Karnataka Common Entrance Test Application form as this page is represented by dedicated and talented team members of recruitmentresult.com. On this page we have also provides KCET Exam dates. So, check it carefully.
Karnataka CET Application Form
List of Courses offered by KCET:
- B.E/B.Tech (regular courses)
- B.Tech (food Technology)
- B.Tech (Food Science & Tech)
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- B.Sc (Agriculture)
- B.Sc (forestry)
- B.Sc (Sericulture)
- B.Sc (Agri.Biotech)
- B.Sc (Horticulture)
- B.H.Sc (Home Science)
- B.F.Sc (Fisheries Science)
- B.V.Sc & A.H
|Karnataka CET Overview|
|Name of exam||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|Basically known as||Karnataka CET|
|Type of exam||State Level|
|Category of exam||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
KCET Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying aspirants should have passed the 12th class with Physics and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects.
- Physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects, the other subjects such as chemistry/biology/electronics/computer science/bio-technology which may be included as the optional subjects.
- Minimum percentage required for all the aspirants of general category is 45% and for the candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC category is 40%.
Check Out: How to Get a Free College Education
Limitations of Age:
Candidates who are willing to apply must not be less than 17 years. Aspirants who belong to reserved category will be eligible to get relaxation in age.
Mode of Hiring:
- Aspirants will be hired on the basis of performance in entrance test which will be conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
- A merit list will be prepared by Karnataka Examination Authority on the basis of score obtained by candidates in entrance exam.
Check Here: Karnataka CET Question Papers
KCET Application Fee:
|Category||Application Fee with Bank Charges (in INR)|
|General/OBC||650 + 10|
|SC/ST||500 + 10|
|Pre-University and 12th standard qualified candidates from state other than Karnataka||750 + 10|
KCET Exam Notification: Download PDF
Application fee will be paid by candidates through the E-chalan in specified Banks/DD.
KCET Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Kannada (in case)||50||50||80 Minutes|
Karnataka CET Syllabus:
|I||Physical World & Measurement||03|
|III||Laws of Motion||10|
|IV||Work, Energy & Power||06|
|V||Motion of System of particles & Rigid Body||06|
|VII||Properties of Bulk Matter||10|
|IX||Behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of gases||05|
|X||Oscillations & Waves||10|
|XI||Practical Oriented questions||10|
|I||Some Basic concepts of Chemistry – 03|
|II||Structure of Atom||06|
|III||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||04|
|IV||Chemical Bonding and molecular Structure||05|
|V||States of Matter Gases and Liquids||04|
|X||S Block Elements||05|
|XI||Some p-Block Elements||07|
|XII||Organic Chemistry some basic Principles and Techniques||07|
|XV||Practical Oriented Questions||20|
|I||Sets and Function||29|
|VI||Statistics and Probability||02|
Read Also: How to Start a New Life In College?
Colleges of Karnataka CET 2017:-
- E.S. Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- M.S College of Engineering, Bull Temple Road, Bangalore
- Shri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore
- MS Ramiah Institute of Tech, Bangalore
- Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore
- Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur
- National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
- BVB College of Engg & Tech, Hubli
KCET Exam Centres:
|Bijapur||K G F||Udupi 1|
Must Read: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Do you know how many seats are available?
Please have a look…….
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy (general)||201|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (general)||68|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy(Hyd-Kar)||33|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (Hyd-Kar)||7|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy(special)||19|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (special)||4|
|B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (general)||283|
|B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (Agriculturist)||94|
|B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (special)||23|
|B.Pharm and Pharm D (general and Hyd-Kar)||635|
|B.Pharm and Pharm D (special)||6|
|Lateral Entry B.Pharma (general and Hyd-Kar)||189|
|Lateral Entry B.Pharma (special)||16|
Steps to fill KCET Application Form:
- To apply KCET exam you need to log on to the Official Website which is kea.kar.nic.in.
- After that go to “Flash News” section which is available on the right side of the home page and hit on “CET-2017” link.
- Read all the relevant details carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill KCET Online Application form with necessary details
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression in the proper manner.
- Now submit your application form within the given time period.
- Lastly retain a print out of filled in form and fee challan and make the payment of fee.
Check Here: Procedure to Fill Online Form
Dates to be remembered:
|KCET 2017 Events||Dates (Announced)|
|Online application will starts from||Second week of Jan., 2017|
|Closing date to submit online application||First week of Mar., 2017|
|Last date for fee payment||Last week of Feb., 2017|
|Admit card download||Third week of April, 2017|
|Exam date (Biology & Mathematics)||2nd May 2017|
|Exam date (Physics & Chemistry)||3rd May 2017|
|Kannada Language Test (only in Bangalore)||4th May 2017|
|Result will be announced on||Last week of May, 2017|
|Counselling will be begins from||Second week of June, 2017|
You can get more detail against Karnataka CET Application Form 2017, through Official Notice link given above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Karnataka CET Admit Card||Karnataka CET Answer Key|
|Karnataka CET Result||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|