KCET Application Form
KCET Application Form has been released by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)!! Candidates meeting the required criteria can apply Online for Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) till 28th Feb 2019. For more details regarding KCET Registration, move your cursor downwards.
KEA KCET 2019 Overview
|Exam Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|KCET Official Website||kea.kar.nic.in|
|Exam Type||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Total Exam Centers||54|
KCET Application Form
|Last date for submitting|
|28-02-2019 (5:30 pm)|
|Last date to pay the applications|
fees at the banks or e-post office
(during banking hours)
|KCET 2019 application|
|19-03-2019 To 25-03-2019|
KCET 2019 Admit Card
|KCET 2019 Exam||23-04-2019 and 24-04-2019|
|Date of Exam for Kannada|
language Test (Only for
Horanadu & Gadinadu
|Verification of Documents||13-05-2019 to |
|Date of Practical Examination|
for UG course
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|KEA Helpline||080 – 23 460 460|
KCET Application Form
KCET Eligibility Criteria
- qualify the 2nd PUC/10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board
- should have passed their examination with Mathematics & Physics as a main subject & English as a language subject.
- It is mandatory to score minimum of 45% marks (40% marks in SC/ST category) in physics and mathematics in addition to one of the subjects, i.e. Biotechnology/Biology/Electronics/Chemistry/Computer science.
- Should have a valid NEET or NATA score card.
Read Here: How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges
- Passed in 2nd PUC/10+2 or equivalent with PCB and English as a language subject is eligible for Karnataka CET exam.
- May obtain at least 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST Category) in PCB group.
- The academic study from a state institute should be for a minimum period of 7 years, starting from 1st standard to 2nd PUC/12th standard as on July 1 of the exam year.
Limitations of Age:
Candidates who are willing to apply must not be less than 17 years. Aspirants who belong to reserved category will be eligible to get relaxation in age.
More Important Links Related to KCET
|KCET Option Entry||Check Here|
|KCET Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|KCET Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|Karnataka CET Admit Card||Check Here|
|Karnataka CET Result||Check Here|
|Karnataka CET 2019 Model Question Papers||Check Here|
|KCET Rank Predictor||Check Here|
|Karnataka CET Syllabus||Check Here|
|KCET Counselling||Check Here|
Karnataka CET Registration Procedure 2019
To fill KCET Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form, follow these guidelines.
- Go through Official Website which is kea.kar.nic.in
- Move under “Flash News” section available on the right side of the home page.
- Choose “CET-2019” link from there to fill KCET Application Form 2019.
- Get download KCET Notification 2019.
- Check eligibility, applying process & other details from KCET Entrance Exam Notice.
- If you find eligible, download KCET Online Application form.
- Fetch all important details in KCET Application Form 2019 as your name, qualification & others.
- Now, Upload the scanned passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression along with form.
- Check all details filled in form is correct.
- Submit your Application Form& carry print out of filled in form for further usage.
KCET 2019 Apply Online
|KCET e-Brochure In English||Check Here|
|KCET Information Booklet in Kannad||Check Here|
|KCET Notification In English||Check Here|
|KCET Online Application Link||Check Here|
|KCET Notification In Kannad||Check Here|
|KCET New User Registration||Check Here|
|KCET Login||Check Here|
|KCET FAQ’s||Check Here|
|Forgot Password||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
List of Courses Offered Under KCET
- B.E/B.Tech (regular courses)
- B.Tech (food Technology)
- B.Tech (Food Science & Tech)
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- B.Sc (Agriculture)
- B.Sc (forestry)
- B.Sc (Sericulture)
- B.Sc (Agri.Biotech)
- B.Sc (Horticulture)
- B.H.Sc (Home Science)
- B.F.Sc (Fisheries Science)
- B.V.Sc & A.H
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
Seats Available For KCET
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy (general)||201|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (general)||68|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy(Hyd-Kar)||33|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (Hyd-Kar)||7|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy(special)||19|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (special)||4|
|B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (general)||283|
|B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (Agriculturist)||94|
|B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (special)||23|
|B.Pharm and Pharm D (general and Hyd-Kar)||635|
|B.Pharm and Pharm D (special)||6|
|Lateral Entry B.Pharma (general and Hyd-Kar)||189|
|Lateral Entry B.Pharma (special)||16|
KCET Application Fee
with Bank Charges
| E-Post Office|
|General/OBC||650 + 10||Rs. 12|
|SC/ST||500 + 10||Rs. 12|
|Pre-University and 12th|
standard qualified candidates
from state other than Karnataka
|750 + 10||Rs. 12|
|Mode of Payment||through the E-challan in|
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
KCET Admission Criteria 2019
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will organize Karnataka Common Entrance Test for admission to first-year undergraduate courses like Indian systems of Medicine and Homeopathy, Engineering / Technology and Agriculture courses.
KCET Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Examination||1 hour 20 minutes|
for each paper
|Mode of Language||English and Kannada|
|Papers||Paper I – Mathematics|
|Paper II – Physics|
|Type of Questions||Objective (Multiple|
|Number of Questions||Physics – 60Chemistry – 60Mathematics – 60|
|Marking Scheme||One mark will be allotted|
for each correct answer
|Negative Marking||There is no negative marking|
Read Here: How To Find Online Study Material
KCET Exam Centres
|Bijapur||K G F||Udupi 1|
Check Here: Ways to Get Money for College Fee?
KCET Admit Card 2019
Admit Card for KCET Entrance Exam will be available from 16-04-2019 (from 11:00 am). Aspirants may download their Karnataka CET Admit Card with help of roll number or registration number.
KCET Results 2019
After organizing Karnataka CET, its result will be available from First week of May 2019. Entrance Test will be available via online mode. Stay tuned with us to download your examination result.
KCET Counselling 2019
Karnataka CET Counseling will commence from second week of June 2019. Those who qualify exam will participate in Counseling for admission in engineering colleges. During counselling, the candidates will have to verify their documents before the option entry.
Documents Required At The Time Of Counselling:
- 10th & 12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- KCET 2019 Admit Card
- KCET 2019 score card
- Two latest passport size photographs
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Printcopy of the filled Application Form
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
KCET Application Form 2019
Register for KCET Entrance Exam by filling KCET Application Form 2019! Karnataka Examination Authority invites Karnataka CET Online Application for admission in engineering colleges. Check KCET Exam Date prior filling registration form.
KCET Notification 2019 will be released on 01-02-2019. Thereafter, applicants may register for Karnataka CET by filling Karnataka CET Online Application Form till 28-02-2019 (5:30 pm).
Subsequent to it, Karnataka Common Entrance Test will be held from 23-04-2019 and 24-04-2019 for admission in engineering colleges. Go through this page for getting information about KCET Application Form 2019.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Follow its Official Link to grab more details about KCET Application Form 2019. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for getting more updates on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Be A Smart Student||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Be a Successful Teenager|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How to Pursue a Career Later in Life|
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|