Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment
Karnataka Prisons Department has broadcasted a job notification regarding Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment. Organization intends to fill up 320 vacancies of Warder Posts. Online applications are invited by organization, for hiring enthusiastic and dedicated job hunters. Willing contenders, who want to fetch this chance, can apply against Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2015. Here on this page, we will soon provide latest details regarding Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2016 so, keep in touch with us. Interested candidates, who are ready to apply for aforesaid post, need to submit online application form on or before the closing date.
|No. Of Vacancies||320|
|Closing Date Of Apply Online||28th July 2015|
Interested contenders may acquire entire details related to Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, Salary Package, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to apply, important dates etc from this page of recruitmentresult.com. Before applying, job hunters are advised to read the below content of this page carefully.
Contenders should have qualified SSLC/ 10th class or equivalent from a recognized Institute Or Board.
- Age of applying contenders should not be less than 20 years and not more than 26 years as on 28th July 2015 (Born Between 28.07.1989 and 28.07.1995 (Both Days Inclusive)).
- Maximum Age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates should be 28 years.
Job hunters who will be appointed for warder post, will receive a salary package of Rs. 11600-21000/-.
|General And IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIIB||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 100/-|
Important Notice: fee has to be paid by applicant in branches of authorized banks as mentioned in notification.
Mode of Assortment for Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2015:
Selection of participants will be done on the basis of:
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency
- Fitness test
How to Apply Online:
Eligible applicants can follow the below mentioned steps for applying online.
- First of all, applicants must log on to official website that is www.kpdonline.in
- Now, hit on “new application” tab and read all instructions.
- Tick on I agree option and submit it.
- Now, fill an online application form with all necessary information and upload all relevant documents like photograph and signature.
- After filling application form, submit it within given time period.
- After successful submission of Personal Details, you will receive an email/SMS.
- Now, Generate Challan, and pay prescribed Fee in respective banks branches to complete your application.
- After payment of Fee to bank, you will be able to print your application form next day.
- Last date of apply online: 28th July 2015
- End date for payment of fee: 29th July 2015
Note: For acquiring more details related to Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment, you can read this Official Notification. Candidates, you may get latest updates regarding Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2016 through this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On