Karnataka State Eligibility Test for Lectureship 2015
University of Mysore invites the application form for Karnataka State Eligibility Test for Lectureship 2015. Eligible candidate who decide their future as a lecturer in Karnataka state may apply for this eligibility test against this exam notification.
Karnataka State Test is conducted for determining the eligibility for lectureship in different universities, colleges and institution in state of Karnataka. Candidates may apply for this test through submitting online application form and then send the hard copy of the application on or before the last date.
Additional details about KSET 2015 such as eligibility, age limit application procedure and application fee is given below by recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization:
University of Mysore
- Applicants who want to apply they must have done a master degree in relevant field with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/PH, Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB) from a recognized university / institute.
- Aspirants who have done Ph.D they will get relaxation in age or percentage etc.
There is no upper age limit to apply for KSET examination.
Examination Fee Structure:
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||800/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH)||500/-|
Late fee of Rs.100/- has to be paid by candidates who submit online application after the last date.
Mode of Payment:
Applicants are required to pay the fee only through the bank Challan only deposited to KSET Accounts in any State Bank of Mysore Branch.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates must fill the online application form through the official website that is kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- Register yourself by entering all required personal and educational details.
- Then Download the Challan form and submit the fee.
- After submitting the fee revisit the site and login with their registered email ID and password.
- After that must take a print out of the filled online form and Affix his/her pass port size photo at the indicated place.
- Then send the form along with the attested copies of required particulars / certificates and Original Bank Challan to the Nodal Officer of the different centers.
Will be announced soon
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Career as a Professor||Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs in Karnataka|
Note: Open the Official Link for more detail.