KEE Admit Card 2019
Karunya University Engineering Entrance Examination 2019 is schedule to be held on 27-04-2019, as per tentative dates, KEE Admit Card 2019 is expected to be released in third Week of April 2019.
Karunya Entrance Exam Hall Ticket will be released for those only who will successfully registered before last date. Candidates can download KEE Admit Card through online mode from official site.
Download KEE 2019 Admit Card
Those who are going to participate in exam must need to bring KEE Exam Admit Card. so get your KEE Exam Hall Ticket by entering registration ID and date of birth by following the below mentioned guidelines.
Applicants are advice to go through the below structured to fetch complete relevant details related to KEE Admit Card 2019 which is well presented by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
KEE Admit Card
How to Download KEE Admit Card 2019?
Here we’ve provided you some guidelines to get their Karunya University Engineering Entrance Examination Admit card, please have a look.
- First of all go to official website of Karunya University that is admissions.karunya.edu to download KEE Call Letter
- As you reached to the home page and hit on “Candidates Can Download KEE-2019 Hall Ticket – Press Here” link which is visible at middle side of web page.
- Now Karunya University Entrance Exam Admit card login page will be displayed on screen
- Fill all correct details such as registration ID, Mobile number etc. in required space
- After that, press on to “Download KEE Hall Ticket” button.
- Within second KEE Entrance Exam Admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Then, download it and take print out Karunya Entrance Exam Admit card, keep it safe for examination purpose.
Read Also:- How to Download Admit Card?
Purpose Of Exam
KEE 2019 is university level entrance exam which is conducting by Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences conducts for providing admission to eligible students into UG engineering (B.Tech) programme in various disciplines. Through Karunya Entrance Exam, university check the capability of students to pursue UG engineering (B.Tech) programme such as B.Tech. / B.Tech (Lateral Entry) and M.Sc Integrated Course.
KEE Exam Pattern 2019
- KEE Exam 2019 will be last long for 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Objective TypeQuestions will be asked in the exam.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- 25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Total Questions|
|Christian Values/General Ethics||10||10|
Read Out Here: How To Crack Engineering Exams
KEE Syllabus 2019
KEE Syllabus consists of questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & General Aptitude, and Christian Values / General Ethics. In Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE 2019) questions will be of 10+2 level.
KEE Exam Centres 2019
|Centre Code||Place||Centre Code||Place|
Do You Know: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
KEE 2019 Imp Dates
|Start of KEE 2019 application process||08-10-2018|
|Last date to submit filled-in OMR sheet and online application||First week of April 2019|
|Release of admit card||Last week of April 2019|
|Spot Registration/admission for KEE 2019||Last Week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||27-04-2019 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Declaration of Result||First week of May 2019|
|KEE 2019 Single Window Counselling||Second week of July 2019|
Must Check: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
To download your KEE Admit Card 2018 directly aspirants may go through the Official Link. To get all latest updates directly on your timeline wall follow us on Facebook or Google plus You can bookmark our web portal by pressing ctrl+d key to acquire updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On