Enhance your skills through KELTRON Careers!!! KELTRON is inviting online applications from young and talented candidates to fill the vacant posts of Engineer, Assistant and Specialty. Those candidates who are seeking for jobs in KELTRON, they can apply for KELTRON Recruitment by visiting to the official website of the organization that is keltron.org. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about KELTRON Careers 2018.
Key contents of this page:
KELTRON is looking for eligible and hardworking candidates to fill the vacant posts. Candidates can visit the official website of the organization to ensure their eligibility and after ensuring eligibility, those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can follow the below stated procedure to fill online application form before the last date that is 21/11/2017. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get all the relevant details regarding KELTRON Careers 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post name||Engineer, Assistant and Specialty|
Vacancy and Qualification Details:
|Post name||Number of vacancy||Qualification Requirement|
|Senior Engineer/ Project Co-ordinator||03||M.Tech/ MSc in Physical Oceanography/ Ocean Technology & Research|
|Senior Engineer/Engineer||01||M.Tech/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics|
|Technical Assistant||08||Three Year full time Diploma in Electronics & Communication/Mechanical Engineering|
|Engineer||03||BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Senior Operator||02||ITI (Electronics/Electronics Mechanic)|
|Operator||31||ITI in Electronics/Electronics Mechanic/MRTV|
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age of the candidates applying for KELTRON Recruitment 2018 shall be more than 18 years and age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of the Government of India.
|Post name||Salary (in Rs.)|
|Senior Engineer/ Project Co-ordinator||As per the norms of the organization|
|Senior Operator||14900 – 15025|
|Operator||14700 – 15000|
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.250/- as Application Fee through online mode by using State Bank e-Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. SC/ST Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in written examination followed by personal interview. The decision of the Managing Director will be final in all matters relating to this recruitment.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
Steps to apply for KELTRON Careers 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.keltron.org
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Careers” tab accessible at middle of home page
- Now on reaching new page hit on “View Current openings here” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just choose the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit:
- “KSEDC/201/P/17/667 To KSEDC/201/P/17/671” OR “KSEDC/802/P/17/657 To KSEDC/802/P/17/666” link
- Press on “Hit here” link and read out detailed KELTRON Notification consisting of all details
- If you found yourself eligible for the vacant posts then download KELTRON Application form
- Fetch all details in form as need arises
- Make payment of application fee; upload necessary documents, signature, photograph etc
- Hit on “Submit” button, after submitting KELTRON online application form, take a hard copy of duly filled form for future need.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to submit online applications: 21 /11/2017
Candidates can get rest details of KELTRON Careers 2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates having any query or doubts related to this post, can type their comment in below comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|