Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment
An advertisement regarding Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 has been issued by Kerala Gramin Bank. Applications are invited by the organizations from talented and capable job hunters to hire them for filling up 635 vacancies of Officer Scale-I, II, III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. This is the good opportunity for those aspirants who want to grow their career in banking sector. Applicants, who are interested to apply for Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016, need to fill the online application form before the final date which is given below in this page.
|Last Date||15th September 2015|
Interested contenders can get whole information regarding Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 such as post name, vacancy detail, educational qualification, limitation of age, emoluments, mode of selection, process to apply, important dates etc from this page which is provided for you by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Officer Scale-II||General Banking Officer||116|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||207|
- Applicants who are willing to apply for said post should possess degree in any discipline or above related filed from a recognized University.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having degree/Diploma in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy
- Aspirants who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 can apply for above post post.
Emoluments and Age Limitation:
|Name of the Post||Approximate Emoluments per Month inclusive DA and HRA at Current Rate||Age Limit (in Years)|
|Officer Scale-III||Rs. 64600/-||21-40|
|Officer Scale-II||Rs. 48800/-||21-32|
|Officer Scale-I||Rs. 36400/-||18-28|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 18100/-|
Selection Procedure for Kerala Gramin Bank Jobs:
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply for Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment?
- Participants are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.keralagbank.com
- Then, press “career” button which is available on the home page. Thereafter, open the “Recruitment Notification CWE-III
- Now, carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form. Aspirants cannot edit their application after submission.
- After that, upload your scanned passport size photographs and signature (if required).
- At last, press submit button and take printout of the form for future use.
Last Date for Online Registration – 15th September 2015
You can check Official Notification for more detail regarding Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015. Candidates also get newest announcement associated to Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016 through our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On