Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014
Kerala Gramin bank has released a Notification for the Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 for Officer (Scale I, II) and Asst Vacancies. Well qualified and talented contenders may apply for this recruitment before the closing date.
Kerala Gramin bank invites applications from the capable applicants to fill up the Officers and assistant vacancies who has appeared and cleared the online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during semester September / October.
Applicants may check the whole acknowledgement regarding Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment like qualification, age limitations, selection procedure and how to apply etc are mentioned below through our web portal that is recruitmnetresult.com.
Name of the organization:
Kerala Gramin bank
Total Number of Vacancies:
Post and vacancy Details:
|S. No||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1||Officer Middle Management Scale-II (Manager) (General Banking Officer)||01|
|2||Officer Junior Management Scale-I (Assistant Manager)||93|
|3||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||102|
- Applicants must have completed a graduation degree or its equivalent in any discipline from any recognized university with minimum 50 % marks.
- Candidates must have Proficiency in Local Language, Knowledge of Computer Skills.
- Age limit of the candidates for the post of Officer Middle Management Scale-II (Manager) (General Banking Officer) should be in between 21 years to 32 years.
- And for the other post age limit should be in between 18 years to 28 years.
Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of performance in RRBs – Common Written Examination (CWE – II) conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013 and Personal Interview.
Why should we hire you? ->Complete Details
There will be no application fee paid by the contenders.
How to Apply?
Applicants who are interested to apply they must have to fill the application form through the online mode from the official website.
- Firstly must visit the official website that is: www.keralagbank.com
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form carefully
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form
- And submit it properly within the given time period.
- After that take a print out of the filled form for further use.
- Opening date for Online Registration: 21st January 2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 5th February 2014
For more details about this recruitment must check the Official Notification.