Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2014
India Post, Department of Posts, Kerala Postal Circle has issued notification for direct recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in Postal Railway Mail Service (RMS) and Administrative Offices in Kerala Postal Circle.
Application Forms for 37 (MTS) Vacancies are invited from all interested and eligible applicants on or before 23rd December 2013.
More details of Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 are under mentioned by recruitmentresult.com.
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Who can apply?
Job seekers should be Matriculation or ITI from any recognized Board of education.
- Aspirants’ age should between 18 years to 27 years as on 23/12/2013.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC /ST / OBC/ Ex-Servicemen and PH candidates as per rules.
- Candidates are required to remit Examination Fee at any Departmental Post Office under “Unclassified Receipt” and attach the receipt granted, along with the application.
- Exam Fee for the General/OBC candidates is Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST candidates is Rs.50/-.
Aptitude Test and then merit list will be prepared for final selection.
Rs. 5200-20200 (PB-1) + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-+ admissible allowances.
How to Apply?
Applicants are required to enclose attested/ self attested copies of all supporting documents, UCR Receipt for examination fee, two attested photos, one affixed on the application form & one spare photo attached with the application form and one self-addressed envelope Size 9″x4″ with Rs. 30/-postage stamps affixed on it along with neatly handwritten/ typed application in prescribed form given along with the advertisement.
The envelope containing the above shall be addressed to the concerned divisional head superscribed on the top in bold letters “Application for the post of MTS” and should be clearly addressed to concerned addressee as given in official advertisement (Below tabled link) itself.
- Closing date to receipt the application form: 23rd December 2013
- Admit Card download Date: 20th January 2014
- Date of the Examination: 2nd February, 2014
Note: Before apply visit Official Notification.