Kerala PSC Admit Card
Kerala Public Service Commission has issued Kerala PSC Admit Card of Interview for Posts of Chief and Dental Surgeon. Kerala PSC Exam Admit Card 2018-19 is available online at its official website.
Candidates who are going to attend Interview may also download Kerala PSC Hall Ticket from this page by hitting below provided direct official link. For Assistant Dental Surgeon, Interview will be conducted on 28-11-2018 and for Chief; Interview will be organized on 23-11-2018 and 24-11-2018.
KPSC Chief/ Dental Surgeon Admit Card- Issued!!!
To get Kerala PSC Interview Admit Card, applicants must enter Category Code, District/Statewide, Barcode and Date of Birth. Candidates can also download Kerala Public Service Commission Admit Card from official website by taking some below provided steps.
To get complete details regarding Kerala PSC Admit Card 2018-19, you need to go through the below section of this page which well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Kerala PSC Admit Card
Simple Steps to Download Kerala PSC Call Letter:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission which is www.keralapsc.gov.in to get Kerala PSC Interview Call Letter.
- Then you need to follow “Online Services” section and press the link of “Online Admission Tickets”.
- On next page you need to follow “Interview” section and hit the link for Kerala PSC Admit Card.
- Then Kerala PSC Hall Ticket page will be opened on your computer screen for KPSC Admit Card.
- After that fill the required details like Category Code, District/Statewide, Barcode and Date of Birth and then hit the “Submit” button for Kerala PSC Admit Card.
- Then Admit Card of Kerala PSC will open on your computer screen.
- Download Kerala PSC 2018 Admit Card on your desktop and take printout of KPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card and bring KPSC Chief Admit Card at the time of examination.
Hit Here to Download: Kerala PSC Interview Admit Card
Kerala PSC Chief/ Dental Surgeon Interview Details:
Kerala Public Service Commission will conduct Interview on 28-11-2018 for Assistant Dental Surgeon Post and for Chief (Decentralised Planning) & Chief (Plan Co-ordination Division), Interview will be conducted on 23-11-2018 and 24-11-2018.
Contenders can download KPSC Admit Card from this page by hitting above provided official link. Applicants must bring original and attested photo copies of below provided documents. Must have a look below!!!
Read Out Here: Interview Preparation Tips
Essential Documents Must Bring At Time of Interview:
- Printout of Kerala PSC Admit Card
- Proof of Date of Birth All Original Documents / Xerox of all Documents (10th/12th/Graduation/ Post Graduation Level etc)
- Identity Proof (Adhaar Card/Driving Licence) etc
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of the SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Must Check: Interview Questions and Answers
|Posts Name||Interview Dates|
|Assistant Dental Surgeon||28-11-2018|
|Chief||23-11-2018 and 24-11-2018|
To get complete details regarding Kerala PSC Admit Card 2018-19, you need to hit this Official Link. Contenders can join us on Facebook or Google Plus to get latest updates on your wall about Kerala PSC Admit Card Download. You may also subscribe our free E-mail service through which you will get the important information direct on your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test||Kerala PSC Recruitment|
|Kerala PSC Calendar||Kerala PSC Answer Key|
|Kerala PSC Syllabus||Kerala PSC Thulasi 2018 Login|
|Kerala PSC Results||Kerala PSC Model Question Papers|