Kerala University Private Registration
Applications are invited for Kerala University Private Registration of the students for UG Courses such as BA/ B.com Additional Elective-Co-Operation)/ BBA/ BA Afzal-ul-Ulama Degree and other examination for the academic year 2018-2020.
Students meeting the requirements of the organization for the particular course can submit their Kerala University Online Application Form on or before the last date that is well provided below.
Applying students are suggested to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com to get complete information of Kerala University Private Registration 2018–20 to Degree (Annul scheme)
Kerala University Private Registration
Kerala University Private Registration Programmes List:
|BA Afzal Ul Ulama||BA Arabic|
|BA Economics||BA English Language and Literature|
|BA Hindi||BA Hindi Part I & II-|
|BA History||BA Islamic History|
|BA Malayalam||BA Music|
|BA Philosophy||BA Political Science|
|BA Sanskrit – General|
(Language and Literature)
|BA Sanskrit -Special|
Kerala University Private Registration Eligibility:
Applying students must be passed Higher Secondary Examination/ Vocational Higher Secondary Examination of the Government of Kerala/ Pre-Degree Examination of this University or an examination recognized by this University as equivalent thereto.
Get Here Entrance Test Notification: Kerala University Admission
Kerala University Private Registration Procedure
In order to submit Kerala University Online Application for Private Registration, students are required to follow below mentioned guidelines in appropriate manner.
Step1: Visit to Kerala University Online Registration Portal
- First of all, contenders are required to go through the Kerala University Online Registration Portal that is de.keralauniversity.ac.in
- Hit the “Notification” tab available at the menu bar on the home page.
- Read the complete Kerala University Private Registration Notification 2018 in appropriate manner.
- Ensure the required criteria as mentioned in Kerala University Notification 2018 for Private Registration.
Step2: Kerala University Private Registration 2018
- Now you are required to press the appropriate link for KU Private Registration as mentioned in below image.
- Read the complete instructions carefully and afterwards you need to press “Proceed” tab as available at the beneath section.
- Now a new page will be displayed at your computer screen asking some relevant details.
- Then you have to enter your name, email, date of birth, gender, admission mode and program category.
- Recheck the entered details for Kerala University Private Registration 2018 in appropriate manner.
- Hit the “Submit” tab for the submission of the details in suitable way.
- Afterwards you will get application number and password.
Step3: Kerala University Private Login 2018
- After the completion of the Kerala University Private Registration Procedure 2018, you have to go for log in by using the received application number and password.
Press Here>>> KU Private Log in
- Now your profile will be shown at your computer screen carrying complete information.
Step4: Kerala University Private Application Form 2018
- Afterwards you have to enter your personal details to continue Kerala University Private Registration Procedure.
- Hit “Save” tab and a new page will be displayed at your computer screen.
- Enter course details as mentioned in below image in appropriate manner.
- After the completion of course details, you need to press “Save” tab.
- Thereafter you all have to enter academic details.
- After saving the complete information, you have to enter fee details.
Get Steps to Recover Registration Id, Password: Forgot Registration Number
Kerala University Private Registration Fee 2018:
All the candidates also have to pay Rs 100 for matriculation certificate, Rs 200 for eligibility certificate and Rs 300 for recognition.
|BA and B.Com||Rs 450||Rs 300||Rs 750|
|BA and B.Com students appearing|
only for II and III year or for BA
Hindi Part I and Part II
|Rs 300||Rs 300||Rs 600|
|BA and B.Com students|
appearing only for III year
|Rs 150||Rs 300||Rs 450 in all|
|For optional change or|
an additional language in BA
|Rs 150||Rs 300||Rs 450|
- After that students are required to select enclosures in appropriate manner.
Step5: Kerala University Private Online Application Form 2018
- After the saving the complete details, you have to upload signature and passport size photograph.
- Now you are required to press “Save” tab and complete form will be shown at your computer screen.
- Students are required to take a preview of Kerala University Private Admission Application Form 2018.
- Hit the “Submit” tab and take a print out of Kerala University Private Form 2018.
- Check the payment status and take a print out of Kerala University Private Challan Form 2018 also.
- Keep Kerala University Private Registration Form 2018 safely for future use.
Step6: Kerala University Private Offline Application Form 2018
- Now students are required to attach Kerala University Private Registration Form 2018 along with the documents.
- Send the complete form in prescribed manner on or before the last date to the given postal address.
The Deputy Registrar
University of Kerala
Senate House Campus
- Kerala University Private Registration Date: October 2018
- Payment of Kerala University Private Application Fee: October 2018
- Online registration for BA, BBA, BA (Afdalul Ulama), BCom (Additional elective co-operation) courses: November 2018
Note: Students can check more details regarding Kerala University Private Registration 2018–20 by going through the Official Website of the organization also while our team members have provided complete information on our page.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Kerala University Question Papers||Kerala University Results|
|Kerala University Time Table||Kerala University Syllabus|
|Study Apps for College Students||What Makes a Successful Student|
|How To Be A Smart Student||How to Be a Successful Teenager|