Kerala University Recruitment
Newest jobs notification has promulgated entitled as Kerala University Recruitment with the intention to appoint self-motivated and desirous contenders. University invites applications for filling up available positions of Assistant Statistician. Contenders who are interested can grab this chance by applying for Kerala University Recruitment 2017.
This Page Highlights:
Contenders who want to work with this university and foster their career may register against Kerala University Jobs. Candidates need to send the applications at the postal address which is mentioned below by following the underneath revealed procedure on or before the deadline that is “01/04/2017”. Gather all the details about this Recruitment advertisement that are mentioned in the below section of the page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Kerala University Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Kerala University|
|End date of Applying||01/04/2017|
Kerala University Vacancies:
Aspirants who are willing to apply should have Master’s Degree in Statistics with a minimum of 55% marks from recognized university or institute with excellent academic record.
Check Now: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
- Contenders must not be exceeding 36 Years as on the date of notification of post.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit shall be allowed in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC as per the norms of Govt. of Kerala.
Contenders who will be appointed for the concerned job position will get the attractive amount of pay scale of Rs. 30700–65400 per month.
Kerala University Recruitment: Download PDF
- Application Fee Rs.100/-
- The registration fee: Rs.1000/- (for General Category)
- 250/- (for SC/ST)
Important Note: Applications fees will be paid in the form of DD drawn from State Bank of Travancore/District Co-operative Bank, in favour of “The Finance Officer, University of Kerala” payable at State Bank of Travancore Service Branch, Thiruvananthapuram and State Co-operative Bank, Head Office Branch, Thiruvananthapuram respectively including Rs.10/-
- Interview is going to be conduct by the University for the Selection of the eligible contenders.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance level in Interview.
How to apply for Kerala University Recruitment?
- First of all, Contenders need to go to the official web portal of the university that is “keralauniversity.ac.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Announcement” section and press on the “Job Notifications” tab from the list of the homepage.
- Hit on the “Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Statistician in the Scheme on Study on the Cost of Cultivation of Principal Crops in Kerala, Department of Economics, University of Kerala, Kariavattom” link of advertisement.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Now candidates need to download the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully including every detail in prescribed manner.
- Attach all the Self-attested copies of Testimonials and Certificates along with the application form.
- Now Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position______________”.
- At last, submit the application form at the postal address.
University of Kerala,
Check More: Jobs in Kerala
Date to Remember:
End date of Applying: 01/04/2017
Get rest information related to Kerala University Recruitment 2017 need to check Official Notification which is given above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|