King George Medical University has published an advertisement regarding KGMU Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited for the recruitment of 150 candidates to the Senior Resident (Unregistered)/Non PG Junior Residents posts in Medical & Dental Faculty for Trauma-2. Eligible candidates may apply for KGMU jobs in Lucknow by submitting online application. After successfully submitted the online form, send the hard copy of it on or before the last date. You are advised to stay connect with web portal to get latest updated information related to KGMU Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year.
Other details regarding this notification such as qualification requirement, mode of selection, how to apply are displayed here on this page written by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants, if you wish to join this university then you must apply for King George Medical University Recruitment. This chance is available to candidates till 01st October 2016
|Name of University||King George Medical University, Lucknow|
|Last Date to submit online application form||01st October 2016|
Post Name :
Senior Resident (Unregistered)/Non PG Junior Residents
KGMU Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Department||No. of Post|
|2. Cardio Thoracic Surgery||02|
|4. Critical Care Medicine||21|
|5. Dental Surgery (Oral & Maxillofacial)||03|
|6. Emergency Medicine||12|
|8. Forensic Medicine||03|
|9. Lab Medicine (Biochemistry)|
|a) Clinical Pathology
|12. Obst & Gynaecology||05|
|15. Pediatric Surgery||01|
|16. Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||04|
|17. Plastic Surgery||06|
|20. Transfusion Medicine||03|
|21. Trauma Surgery||14|
|23. Hospital Administration||01|
Eligibility Criteria for KGMU Recruitment:
Applicants must have qualifications as per MCI/DCI norms. These qualifications should be recognized by MCI & other relevant Councils.
Apply Now for: Latest Government Jobs
Applicants must meet age- criteria as decided by the university. The relaxation in age may also be granted to reserved category aspirants as per the govt. rules.
Selected aspirants will get pay & allowances as admissible under university rules sanctioned by the State Government from time to time.
Mode of Assortment:
Interview will be organized by the selection panel of King George Medical University to choose the candidates for Senior Resident and Junior Residents posts.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round:
- Application fee is Rs. 2000/- for UR candidates and Rs.1000/- for OBC/SC candidates.
- Fees should be online deposited in A/C No. 50207862810 of: NEFT Code: ALLA0211028 (Allahabad Bank); Name of Account: KGMU Recruitment OR K.G.M.U. Recruitment Account No. 50200010050863 NEFT HDFC 0000596
How to Fill KGMU Online Application Form?
- To apply online, go to official page of King George Medical University that is kgmu.org
- Hit on “Jobs” tab which is presented in menu bar.
- A new page will be displayed with different job links you need to choose ‘Apply Online’ link in front of ‘Senior Residents for Trauma 2’ advt.
- Fill up the fill it with complete information regarding name, date of birth, gender, category, address, phone number, educational qualification etc
- Make the payment of requisite fee and submit it within the given time.
- Take a print of it and send by speed post along with self attested copies of all certificate educational, experience or other any relevant certificate in an envelope that should be super scribed with post name at address which is given below.
- Applications received after the last date will be rejected.
Office of the superintendent
Gandhi Memorial and Associated Hospital
Check Here: Jobs in Lucknow
Closing date for submission of online application form: 01st October 2016
You need to check above provided Official link to get complete details related to KGMU Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
KGMU Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
To Apply Online: Press This Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On