Latest Advt regarding KMML Recruitment 2019 has been published for 50 Openings of Operator/Technician vacancies. Interested candidates can apply through offline mode after ensuring all the details thorough its official site that is kmml.com.
|KMML Recruitment Notification||Get Here|
|KMML Official Website Link||Get Here|
KMML Recruitment Overview Points
- Company: Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited
- Post Name: Operator/Technician
- of vacancies: 50
- Form Type: Offline
- Process Engineer: Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineer: Degree in Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics & Communication
- Safety Officer – Engineering degree with Industrial safety Degree/Diploma or Degree in safety and fire engineering
- Process Operator, Jr. Analyst: Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Sc. Chemistry
- Technician: ITI Certificate in the relevant trade
- Khalasi: Pass in Std. VIII preferably a pass in SSLC
You Can Also Check: Jobs By Qualification
Q- What is the maximum age as decided by the organization?
Ans. Willing contender should not be more than 36 years of age as on 01-01-2018.
KMML Vacancy Distribution
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Technician Cum Mechanist||01|
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q- What are the Selection Criteria of Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited?
Q-Do each vacant post have same salary package?
Ans. No, each post pays different and impressive amount of salary per month as mentioned below:
- Process Engineer/Instrumentation Engineer/Safety Officer: Rs.21, 900/-
- Others: Rs.16, 200/-
Some Instructions to apply for KMML Recruitment 2019
- Go to the official site: kmml.com
- Drag cursor towards “Media” section.
- Hit on “Advertisements” tab from the drop down list
- Choose for the suitable link for “Appointment of Personnel on Contract basis for Titanium Sponge Plant”
- Go through the instructions carefully and prepare an application containing all the details as mentioned in the notification.
- Submit the well prepared application form to the respective address.
Check Also- Free Job Updates
FAQs for KMML Recruitment
Q- Is there any type of experience required for any of the vacant post?
Ans. 6 years’ experience is required for the candidates who are applying for Khalasi vacancies.
Q- What is the duration of Recruitment?
Ans. Recruitment will be done on the basis of contract for a period of one year.
Find More- Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers
Q-Where should I submit my application?
Ans. Applications are to be sent to the below mentioned Postal Address:
The General Manager (P & A / EDP),
Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited,
P.B No: 4, Sankaramangalam Chavara P.G, Kollam – 691583
Check More: Jobs in Kerala
Q-Till which date organization will accept the KMML application forms?
Ans. Authority has announced that applications received till 15 days of this notification that is 20-12-2018 will be considered after this no applications will be accepted.
Also Check- Best State Government Jobs
About KMML Operator/Technician Latest Openings
Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited had announced an employment Notification to fill the 50 Vacancies of Process Operator (Technician) Jobs under Various Department. Those job seekers who are in search of government jobs in Kerala can apply for KMML Recruitment 2019 is they meet entire eligibility criteria.
Complete Vacancy Details, Educational Details, Age Limits, Application Process and other Details of Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited Technician Recruitment 2019 had given on this page through which wiling aspirants can match their qualifications with that of the organization.
Check Here- Latest Recruitment
After ensuring and getting satisfied with all the terms & conditions of Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited candidates are advised to fill their KMML Application Forms and submit it to the above mentioned centre on or before the last date that is 20-12-2018.
Drop down you query (if any) related to KMML Recruitment 2019 in the comment box given below or you may also stay tuned with us to get regularly updated.
Latest Recruitment Today: