Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment 2015
An employment notice as Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment 2015 has been released by Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited (KMRCL) to engage suitable and willing candidates on post of Apprentices. Applicants who are interested can apply through sending their application form latest by 13th February 2015.
|End Date to Apply||13th February 2015|
Aspirants who are applying can get all information related Kolkata metro rail recruitment notification from this page which is developed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates must have completed ITI (NCTV) as per trade and must have passed Matriculation / Madhyamik or its equivalent from recognized Board with minimum score obtained 50% of the total.
- Applying contenders must possess age criteria between 15 to 22 years as on 1st January 2015.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt. norms.
Assured aspirants will be attaining with good and satisfying salary pay skill as per their posts.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 20/- as an application fee.
- In it should be deposited only in I.P.O drawn in favour of FA&CAO, Metro Railway, and Kolkata payable at GPO/Kolkata.
- SC/ST contenders are exempted to pay any fee.
Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in 10th class and shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of original testimonials.
How to Apply?
- Applicants have to apply through sending their application via post.
- Application should be written properly and neatly on white sheet.
- After completing an application, attach copies of all updated testimonials in support of education, caste, DOB and recent passport size photograph etc.
- An application completed in all the aspects then must be forwarded to the address displayed below.
The Dy. Chief Personnel Officer,
Metro Rail Bhawan,
33/1, J.L Nehru Road,
Appliers may also drop their application with all essential information to the box kept in P.R.O Section, Metro Rail Bhawan, 33/1 33/1, J.L Nehru Road, Kolkata-700071
Last Date to Send an Application Fee: 13th February 2015
For more details, applicants may visit Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On