Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd is called as KPCL, a Government of Karnataka Undertaking.Now, organization has broadcasted a Current job notification as KPCL Recruitment.Online Application forms are invited to engage the talented aspirants on the various vacant posts of Medical Officer, Account Officer and other positions.
Contenders who are willing to work with premier and professionally managed power Generation Company can quickly apply for KPCL Vacancies by filling the online application form on or before the closing date.
Highlight of this Page:
KPCL Medical Officer Recruitment Details Available here!!!
Job hunters who satisfy the required educational and experience conditions can apply for KPCL Recruitment 2018 by submitting application form till the closing date that is 25-10-2018 up to 5:00 pm.
Applicants who wish to gain other essential details in regard KPCL Recruitment 2018 such as Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Vacancy, age restrictions etc are suggested to have a look this page which is prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of Posts||Medical Officer, Account Officer and DY. General Manager|
|Qualification for KPCL Job Vacancy||Given below|
|KPCL Selection Process||Written Test/DV|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Last date to submit KPCL Application Form||25-10-2018 up to 5:00 pm|
|Post Name||No. of KPCL Vacancy|
|DY. General Manager (CA&CS)||01|
|Factory Medical Officer||04|
KPCL Eligibility Criteria:
For KPCL DY. General Manager Recruitment:
- Contenders must possess first Class Bachelor’s Degree [Regular] from a University recognized by the Govt. of Karnataka to apply for KPCL General Manager Recruitment.
- An Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Experience of 5 years as an Executive in Secretarial Department of any public undertaking.
For KPCL Factory Medical Officer Recruitment:
- A Bachelor’s Degree [Regular] in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) from a recognized institute/college in Karnataka is essential for KPCL Job Openings.
- Training in Industrial Health of minimum 3 months duration recognized by the Govt. of Karnataka.
- Experience of 2 years in a private or in a recognized Medical Institution/Hospital apart from internship training.
For KPCL Accounts Officer Recruitment:
A First Class Graduate holding Membership of the Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWA) or Chartered Accountant (CA).
Check More: Graduate Jobs
KPCL Age Limit:
|Category||Age Restrictions for KPCL Job Openings|
|Minimum Age: 18 years|
|Other Backward Classes||38 years|
|General Merit||35 years|
KPCL Recruitment Application Fee:
Applying aspirants for Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd Jobs will have to pay Non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates) plus postal service charges of Rs.25/-. Nominal fees of Rs.50/-(Rs.25/- processing charges+Rs.25/- postal service charges) for:
- Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action;
- Persons with Disability (Divyanga).
Mode of Payment for KPCL Recruitment Fee:
- Contenders will have to pay application fee for KPCL Recruitment 2018 through any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the State of Karnataka.
- A Challan is generated along with Acknowledgement after submission of online application and the same should be downloaded immediately since there is no provision for taking printout at later date.
Read Also: How To Download Challan Form
KPCL Salary and Selection Criteria:
|Post Name||KPCL Selection Process|
|KPCL Pay Scale|
|DY. General Manager (CA&CS)||Interview||Rs. 32725/- to Rs. 57575/-|
|Factory Medical Officer||On the basis of total percentage of marks obtained in MBBS (all the years/ semesters).||Rs. 20895/- to Rs. 49895/-|
|Accounts Officer||Considering 25% of average marks obtained in Bachelor’s Degree (all the years/semesters including languages) and 75% of average marks obtained in Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWA) or Chartered Accountant (CA).||Rs. 20895/- to Rs. 49895/-|
***No TA/DA will be paid to candidates attending Interview/Kannada Language test/ Document verification.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
How to Fill KPCL Online Application Form?
In order to apply against KPCL Jobs, you have to follow some below mentioned steps:
- Firstly, aspirants have to go on web portal of organization that is karnatakapower.com to apply for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Now, you required to press on “RECRUITMENT FOR THE POSTS OF Dy.GENERAL MANAGER(CA&CS), FACTORY MEDICAL OFFICER & ACCOUNTS OFFICER-2018” link
- Read all the information and instructions provided in the KPCL notification carefully.
- Once you read the details from KPCL Advertisement, choose suitable link to apply online for KPCLVacancy 2018
- Fill KPCL Online Application Form with required information in correct manner.
- Also, upload digital images of photograph, documents and detailed CV along with KPCL Application Form.
- Lastly, submit dully filled KPCL OnlineForm by hitting on “Submit” button.
- Finally, take a print out of KPCL Recruitment ApplicationForm and keep it safe as future use.
Check Now: Latest Jobs In Karnataka
Verification of Documents for KPCL Recruitment 2018:
Candidates called for document verification based on the merit shall produce the following in Originals with 2 sets of self-attested Xerox copies and latest passport size photo.
- Marks card of SSLC/equivalent qualification in support of age
- Diploma/Degree Certificate and marks cards of all years/semesters.
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) course certificate and marks card.
- Certificate of Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWA) or Chartered Accountant course certificate & marks cards.
- Certificate of Membership of the Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWA) or Chartered Accountant.
- Training/Experience certificate.
- Challan signed by postal authority and postal receipt.
- Acknowledgement obtained at the time of submission of online application.
- Other relevant certificates as claimed.
- Candidates who are in service shall submit a No Objection Certificate from theiremployer.
KPCL Recruitment Last Date:
Last date to submit KPCL Application Form: 25-10-2018 up to 5:00 pm
Further details about KPCL Recruitment 2018 – 19, are mentioned in this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||KPCL Result|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|