Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd has unfolded an employment notification entitled as KPCL Recruitment 2016. Organization invites online applications from skilled and talented candidates for 85 Assistant Jobs. Candidates who find themselves eligible for above said posts can apply for these job openings by submitting their application form till the last date that is 24th Sept. 2016. Applicants should also pay an application fee on before the end date that is 27th Sept. 2016. Interested candidates can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D; to get latest updated information related to KPCL Recruitment 2017.
Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd was established in the year of 1970. This company is a premier and professionally managed power Generation Company. For further acknowledgement you need to read this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Company||Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd|
|Last date to submit application form||24th Sept. 2016|
|Last date to submit application fee||27th Sept. 2016|
|Sr. No.||Post Code||Post Name||Discipline||No. of Posts|
Qualification Required for KPCL Recruitment:
Applicants must have Degree of 3 years regular course in BA or B.Com or B.Sc from the recognized University in Karnataka approved by UGC.
More Graduate Jobs: Get Here
The minimum age limit of applicants is 18 years. The maximum age limit of applicants are as follows:
|Other Backward Classes||38 Years|
|General Merit||35 Years|
- Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for SC /ST/ Cat-I candidates) plus postal service charges of Rs.15/-.
- For Ex-servicemen/ Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action/ Persons with Disability (Divyanga): Rs. 50/-
Mode of Payment:
- Applicants need to pay an application fee through any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the state of Karnataka.
- A format of challan will be generated after filling up of online application in website and the same can be downloaded and amount remitted in Post Office.
Salary Details for KPCL Jobs:
Appointed candidates for KPCL Vacancy will get a good amount of Rs. 10620/- to Rs. 32725/- from the organization.
Mode of Assortment:
- Selection of applicants will be done on the basis merit list of total percentage of marks of all the years obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Kannad Language Test
- Applicants need to bring their documents at the time of document verification.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to applicants for attending the Kannad language test and document verification test.
Read Here: Latest Government Jobs
How to Fill KPCL Application form?
- First of all you need to visit official website of organization that is karnatakapower.com
- After that hit on “RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANTS (ADMINISTRATION AND ACCOUNTS)” LINK.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details you need to choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill online application form with correct details.
- Upload digital images and relevant documents/ testimonials.
- Now hit on “Submit” button for final completion of application form.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Documents required at the time of Verification:
- Marks card of SSLC/equivalent qualification in support of age.
- Degree Certificate
- Marks cards of all years / semesters
- Acknowledgement obtained at the time of submission of online application
- Challan signed by postal authority and payment receipt
- Other relevant Certificates as claimed
- Candidates who are in service shall submit a No Objection Certificate from their employer
Check Here: Jobs in Karnataka
- Last date for submission of application form: 24th Sept. 2016
- Last date to submit application fee: 27th Sept. 2016
You need to check Official Notification to get complete details related to KPCL Recruitment 2016 – 2017
KPCL Recruitment: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|