Newest employment notification has been asserted against KPCL Recruitment by Karnataka Power Corporation Limited. According to this notice, organization is willing to hire up the capable individuals for filling up the 108 vacant positions of Operative (Driver) & Assistant Operative (Driver). Those contenders who want to build up the career in better place are suggested to go through this page for getting more details and then apply against KPCL Recruitment 2017 via online mode.
This page acquires:
Job seekers who meet all the requisite eligibility criteria and in search for the latest government jobs can apply for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 by submitting their filled application forms via online mode by following the below given instructions on or before the closing date that is “21.10.2017”. Now get further details about KPCL Recruitment 2018 by going through this page which is well furnished by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited|
|Last date to submit application||21.10.2017|
|Name of the Positions||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Operative (Driver)||10|
- Contenders who are applying against KPCL Driver Recruitment 2017 should have completed their SSLC/ equivalent (Regular Course) from well recognized institute & also have License of HMV.
- Candidates having 2 years of experience of Driving Heavy Vehicles in public/private companies/Firms will be applicable.
Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Contenders who are going to apply for Driver Jobs must be more than 18 years and upper age limit of general as well as reserved category are indicated below:
Monthly Pay Scale:
Job seekers who will be selected for the KPCL 2017 Recruitment will receive inclusive and attractive amount of pay scale of Rs. 9,540-27,455 for Operative (Driver) and Rs. 8,390-22,845 for Assistant Operative (Driver) per month with other allowances.
- Contenders who are willing to apply shall pay an application fee of Rs.500/- for general candidates and Rs.400/- for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates plus postal service charges of Rs.15/
- Nominal fees of Rs.50/-(Rs.35/- processing charges+Rs.15/- postal service charges) for Ex-servicemen and Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action
Mode of payment:
- Application fee will be paid through any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the State of Karnataka.
- Cheque/DD/Money order/Postal order etc. will not be entertained; you have to generate a Challan.
- Last date for Payment in Post office by producing Challan: 24.10.2017 upto 3.00 PM
Mode of Assortment:
After screening of applications, section will be purely done through the following stages:
- Practical Tests
- Kannada Language Test
- Verification of Documents
No TA/DA will be paid to candidates attending Practical Test/Kannada Language test/ Document verification.
Check Updated: KPCL Syllabus
Procedure to fill KPCL Application form:
- First of all, Job seekers have to visit to the official website of the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited that is “karnatakapower.com”.
- Now press on the “CAREERS AND RECRUITMENT” tab available on the left side list of the homepage and open it.
- Then new page will be appeared where you have to hit on the “recruitment” option and then press on the “RECRUITMENT FOR THE POSTS OF OPERATIVE (DRIVER) & ASSISTANT OPERATIVE (DRIVER)” link.
- After that, read the whole notification very carefully.
- Then go back to the previous page and hit on ‘Apply online’ link present there.
- Now candidates have to fill the online application form correctly including all the required details.
- Now upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the application form and also don’t forget to take print out of application form for future use.
|Commencing Date for submitting the application:||21.09.2017|
|The last date for submission of application, taking printout of Challan & Acknowledgement:||21.10.2017 (upto 5.00 pm)|
|Last date for remitting application fee at Post Office:||24.10.2017 (upto 3.00 pm)|
Check Now: Latest Jobs In Karnataka
Further details about KPCL Recruitment 2017–2018, are mentioned in this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||KPCL Result|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|