Karnataka Power Corporation has unfolded Vacancy Advertisement as KPCL Recruitment. Organization has planned to invite applications from capable applicants to apply for 486 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist, Chemical Supervisor job positions. Keen aspirants who want to be a part of this reputed organization may apply for KPCL Recruitment 2017 by visiting karnatakapower.com
Highlights of This Page:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for government sector jobs are required to submit their application form till the last date which is 18.08.2017. Selection authority will organize Written Test, Kannad Knowledge Test and Document Verification process to check out abilities of applying personals. Go through further details about KPCL Recruitment 2018 by going through this page well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of organizing body||Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd|
|Job Position||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist, Chemical Supervisor|
|Last date to submit application||18.08.2017|
Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd Vacancies:
HK Region- RTPS/BTPS/YTPS Project:
|Job Position||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrica/Mechanical/Instrumentation)||142|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrica/Mechanical)||165|
NHK Region- Hydel & other projects:
|Job Position||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation)||02|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrica/Mechanical)||131|
Are you eligible for Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd Jobs?
|Job Position||Educational qualifications|
|Degree or equivalent qualification in Civil/Electrica/Mechanical/Instrumentation Technology Engineering from a recognized University.|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)||You must have possessed Three years Diploma in Civil/Electrica/Mechanical Engineering.|
|Chemist||Master Degree in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry from a recognized University|
|Chemical Supervisor||Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized University.|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
What is minimum Age Limit for KPCL Jobs?
Have a glance on table to know about age limit for KPCL Vacancies.
|Other Backward Classes||38 years|
|General Merit||35 years|
KPCL Recruitment Notification
|HYD-KAR(HK)||OTHER THAN HYD-KAR(NHK)|
|RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION-ENGLISH(HK)||RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION-ENGLISH(NHK)|
|RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION-KANNADA (HK)||RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION-KANNADA (NHK)|
Is there any Application Fee?
Applicants need to submit application fee as listed below in tabular form.
|Ex-serviceman, Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action, Persons with Disability||Rs.50/-|
What will you get after selection for KPCL Vacancies?
Selected personals will receive attractive amount of pay scale as listed in table below.
|Job Position||Pay Amount|
|Junior Engineer||Rs.14395 to Rs.40785/-|
|Chemist||Rs.16355 to Rs.41855/-|
|Chemical Supervisor||Rs.14395 to Rs.40785|
How will you get hired for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Jobs?
- Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in following sessions. Prepare well in these test to ensure final selection for Karnataka Power Corporation jobs. Selection will be made purely on merit basis duly following reservation policy. Recruitment panel will prepare Merit list based on the marks obtained in the written test.
- Perform well in these rounds to ensure final selection for Junior Engineer Jobs.
- Written Test.
- Kannad Knowledge Test.
- Document Verification.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
- Written Test for 100 marks will be conducted in the relevant technical subjects.
- The question papers will be in English version
- Questions will be of objective type with OMR sheet.
- For Chemists/Chemical Supervisors the question paper will be in both Kannada & English
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates attending Kannada Language test/ Document verification.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Kannada Language Test:
- Those who have not studied Kannada as one of the subjects in SSLC or equivalent examination are required to pass a Kannada Language Test.
- Candidates who pass the Kannada Language test can apply for selection process.
Date and venue of Kannada language test will be published later on.
Verification of Documents:
- Candidates called for document verification based on the merit shall produce the following in ORIGINALS with 2 sets of self-attested Xerox copies.
- Certificates in original in support of their age, qualification, reservation etc
- Marks card of SSLC/equivalent qualification in support of age ii. Diploma/Degree Certificate
- Marks cards of all years / semesters
- Challan signed by Postal Authority and Postal receipt.
- Acknowledgement obtained at the time of submission of online application
- Other relevant Certificates as claimed.
- Aspirants who are in service shall submit a No Objection Certificate from their employer
Point to be noted!!!
Aspirants applying more than one post are required to make payment separately.
How to fill KPCL Online Application Form?
Aspirants applying for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Vacancies have to follow direct ways to fill KPCL application form.
- Candidates need to visit this official site of organization which is karnatakapower.com
- Hit on “RECRUITMENT” tab displayed at middle of home page.
- At new page, under “RECRUITMENT 2017”, you may press on “Assistant Engineers, Junior Engineers, Chemists and Chemical Supervisors” link.
- Now, Under “HYD-KAR(HK)”, you may select RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION-ENGLISH(HK)” link or under “OTHER THAN HYD-KAR(NHK)”, choose “RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION-ENGLISH(NHK)” link.
- Read out karnataka power corporation notification with utmost care.
- After ensuring your eligibility for the applied post, you may move to previous page and hit on “GUIDELINES TO FILL UP THE ONLINE APPLICATIONS (HK)”.
- Read out all instructions carefully.
- Now, hit on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY (HK)” to download online application form.
- Enter all details in karnataka power corporation online application form as needed.
- Upload digital images such as pass port size photograph and scanned signature if necessary.
- Press on “Preview” option to verify the correctness of the information furnished by you.
- Hit on submit button for final submission of Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Online Application form
- Obtain a print out of it for future need.
Get Online Application Form Link :
|Download for (HK)|
- Last date to submit online application form: 18.08.2017 (up to 5.00 pm)
- Last date for remitting application fee at Post Office: 22.08.2017 (up to 3.00 pm)
To attain more details about KPCL Recruitment 2017–2018, go through its Official Link. You can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for knowing more updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Jobs In Karnataka||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|