A latest job advertisement released by Karnataka Power Corporation Limited in concern to KPCL Recruitment. Organization invites online applications from eligible aspirants to fill vacancies of General Manager and Assistant Company Secretary. Job hunters who want to be a part of Karnataka Power Corporation Limited can apply for KPCL Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
Highlights of This Page
Candidates who are willing to apply for government sector jobs are required to submit their application form till the last date that is 26th Dec. 2016. Eligible job hunters can get each and every detail in regard to Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment by scrolling down the this page which is well maintained by dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organizing body||Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd|
|Last date to submit application||26th Dec. 2016|
- General Manager (Company Affairs & Company Secretary)
- Assistant Company Secretary
Are you eligible for KPCL Jobs?
Willing job hunters should have Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University/ Institution and have an Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Check Here: More Graduate Jobs
What will be the salary?
Candidates, who will be selected against KPCL Vacancy, will get salary are as follow:
- General Manager: Rs. 38645-60275/-
- Assistant Company Secretary: Rs. 20895-49895/-
What will be the upper and lower age limit?
- Age of aspirants applying for these job openings in government sector should not be below 18 years and their maximum age limit must be 40 years as per norms.
- Upper age limit can be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
KPCL Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
Is there any Application Fee?
Applicants need to submit application fee for vacancies in government sector of Rs. as indicated below:
- General/OBC category: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/ PwD Category: Rs.250/-
Check the Mode of Payment:
- Application fee will be payable through any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the state of Karnataka.
- After filling up of online application in website, a format of challan is generated and the same can be downloaded and amount remitted in Post
- Payment of fee by any other mode like Cheque /DD/Money order/Postal order etc. will not be entertained.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for KPCL Careers on the basis of Merit List that will be decided by the recruitment committee of organization.
- Final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of merit and document verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates attending /Kannada Language test/ Document verification.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notifications
Kannada Language Test:
- Candidates who have not studied Kannada as one of the subjects in SSLC or equivalent examination are required to pass a Kannada Language Test.
- Applying job hunters who pass the Kannada Language test are only eligible to be considered for selection process.
- Date and venue of Kannada language test will be published separately in KPCL Website.
Some Simple Steps to fill KPCL Online Application Form:
- Eager candidate’s form KPCL Jobs need to visit this official site of Karnataka Power Corporation Limited that is www.karnatakapower.com.
- After that select ‘Career and Recruitment’ tab visible at left side of the home page.
- From new window link choose “Download Notification in English” link under “Recruitment for the post of General Manager (Company Affairs & Company Secretary) and Assistant Company Secretary” link.
- This will take you on new page containing all the relevant details you have to read the opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the applied post.
- Go back to previous page and hit on “Click Here for Application Data Entry” link for register them after going through complete guidelines to fill up the application form.
- Fill Online Application Form in the accurate manner as asked.
- Upload digital images such as pass port size photograph and scanned signature if necessary.
- After completion of online application hit on “submit” button and
- At last retain a print out of application form for future use.
Verification of Documents:
Job hunters who will be shortlisted on the basis of merit (category wise) will be called for document verification based on the merit will produce the following in ORIGINALS with 2 sets of self-attested Xerox copies.
- Certificates of SSLC/equivalent qualification in support of age.
- Degree Certificate & marks cards of all years/semesters.
- Company Secretary Ship course certificate & marks cards in executive /professional Courses.
- Certificate of Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Acknowledgement obtained at the time of submission of online application.
- Challan signed by postal authority and payment receipt.
- Other relevant Certificates as claimed.
- Candidates who are in service shall submit a No Objection Certificate from their employer.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Karnataka
- Last date for submission of ‘Online’ application: 26th Dec. 2016 up to 5.00PM.
- Last date for payment application fee is 28th Dec. 2016 up to 3.00PM.
Remember Important Note:
Individuals can check this Official Notice Link given above for more details related to KPCL Recruitment 2017. You can bookmark this page pressing Control+D for instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|