KPCL Recruitment 2014
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited invites application form for recruitment of Assistant posts through a notification as KPCL Recruitment 2014. Candidates can apply online for the vacant post on or before the last date which is 15.09.2014.
Job hunters who are eagerly waiting for government jobs and consider themselves perfect in eligible standards they must apply for KPCL Recruitment 2014 in correct manner.
|Post Name||No. of vacancies|
To collect more details about KPCL jobs, candidates must check the below uttered segment which well framed by the group of recruitmentresult.com
Candidates who are eligible for the vacant post should have possessed Graduation Degree in relevant field from recognized University.
Age Limit: as on 15.09.2014
- Candidates should be between 18 years to 35 Years in age.
- For SC/ST/Cat-I- 40 Years
- Other Backward Classes- 38 Years
- Ex-Serviceman-45 years
- For General category-Rs.200/-
- for SC/ST candidates – Rs.100/-
- Candidates need to pay requisite amount of application fee in State Bank of India, account no. 00000031480010180 IFB, Residency Road, Bangalore
Selected candidates will get salary Rs. 10620/—32725/- by organization.
Selection will be done on the basis of total percentage of marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination; Candidates who pass the Kannada Language test are only eligible to be considered for selection process.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official site that is www.karnatakapower.com.
- Choose the appropriate link to apply, Check the ‘Apply Online’ section.
- Fill the form in correct manner, upload required documents.
- Take a printout of filled in form for future use.
Last date to apply online- 15.09.2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Candidates can collect more details about this recruitment through the Official Notification.