KPCL Recruitment 2014
- Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has depicted a job notification as KPCL Recruitment 2014.The organization is looking for dynamic and multi-talented personalities for the post of Assistant.
- Interested Applicants may apply through fill the online application form on or before the closing date that is 21th June 2014 to grab this wonder opportunity.
- For further information as Salary, Venue, How to apply, and required skills as prescribed below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL)
Post and Vacancy Detail:
|Name of post||No. of vacancies|
Who can apply?
For Assistant (Administration): Bachelor’s Degree in any subject of a Statutory/ Recognized University.
For Assistant (Accounts): Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce [Accountancy as one of the subjects] of any Statutory/ Recognized University.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 years. Relaxation of age will be provided as per government rules.
- Applicant will have to pay a fees of Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates) to the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Current Account as per the details given below
- Facility for payment of application fee through local post offices is also provided.
Current Acct No.: 00000031480010180
Bank: State Bank of India, IFB, Residency Road, Bangalore
IFS Code: SBIN0009077
The selection will be done only on the basis of total percentage of marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
Contenders will be paid with the handsome amount of Rs 10620-32725/-
How To Apply?
- Interested Job hunter may apply online only through the Official website that is karnatakapower.com
- Fill the application form completely and submit it with all the relevant information along with the required documents.
- Shortlisted candidate will be called with attested document in respect of age, education, qualification, experience etc.
Last date for submission of ‘online’ application: 21-6-2014 at 5.00PM
Note: Further detailed information can be received from the Official Advertisement.