Grab latest government jobs in Karnataka!!! Karnataka Public Service Commission has released a career advertisement about KPSC Recruitment. Application forms are invited by the commission to fill up vacancies of Steno Typist. Contenders who are interested can grab this chance by applying for KPSC Recruitment 2017, through online mode.
Eager job hunters may fill online application form and submit it till the last date that is 16th Dec. 2016. Willing candidates may get other details about Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Commission||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|No Of Vacancies||526|
|Last date to apply||16th Dec. 2016|
- Typist: 432 Vacancies.
- Stenographer: 94 Posts.
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification: Get PDF
KPSC Eligibility Criteria:
Applying contenders for vacancies in government sector must have passed Pre-University Education (PUC) or Diploma in Commercial Practice with pass senior grade typing test/ pass Stenography or its equivalent qualification from recognized University/ Institutions.
Get Now: Latest Diploma Jobs
Restrictions on age for Karnataka PSC Recruitment:
The age limits of applicants for Karnataka PSC Jobs are as follows according to the categories:
- UR Category: 35 Years.
- 2A/2B/3A/3B Category: 38 Years.
- SC/ST Category: 40 Years.
Assorted candidates of KPSC Recruitment will have Pay Scale as below.
- Typist: Rs. 11600/- to Rs. 21000/-.
- Stenographer: Rs. 14450/-to Rs. 26700/-.
Application Fee for Karnataka Public Service Commission Vacancies:
- For General/2A/2B/3A/3B Candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- For SC/ST/Category-I/PH Candidates: Rs. 25/-.
- Application fee will be paid through proper channel.
Mode of Assortment:
Engagement of applicants for latest government sector jobs will be done on the basis of performance level in test/Interview which will be organized by the recruitment team of Karnataka Public Service Commission.
|Get Details||Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam|
|Interview Preparation Tips|
Steps to fill KPSC Application Form:
- Desirous contenders need to go to the official website that is “kpsc.kar.nic.in”.
- After that go to the “Notification” tab from the right side list.
- Then aspirants have to choose the suitable “STENOGRAPHER AND TYPIST POSTS IN VARIOUS GOVT DEPTS.” link of advertisement of the position for which you are going to apply
- After that read the complete notification carefully.
- After reading relevant details go back to previous page and hit on “Apply Online-Hall ticket Download” visible on home page.
- Then hit on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR STENOGRAPHERS/TYPIST POSTS” link.
- Now Fill Online Application Form correctly and submit it online.
- Upload relevant images of documents/testimonials (if necessary)
- Lastly take a print out and keep it for future reference.
Read Here Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Starting date to apply online: On Going
- Last date to Apply online: 15th Dec.2016
- Last Date to Deposit Application Fee: 16th Dec. 2016.
Check Now: Latest Jobs In Karnataka
Aspirants may go through Official Notification mentioned above to get other relevant details about KPSC Recruitment 2017. You may also stay in touch with us to get latest updates about Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KPSC Notification||KPSC Result|
|KPSC Hall Ticket||KPSC Syllabus|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Karnataka Public Service Commission has promulgated a Jobs advertisement regarding KPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up 717 various Non Technical Posts. Candidates who are willing to empanel this reputed government owned institute may apply for KPSC Jobs. Interested contenders may apply by submitting their applications in prescribed format before the last date ends. For obtaining latest information regarding KPSC Recruitment 2017, you must check this page time to time.
Candidates who confirm to the job requirements as given below may apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment by submitting application form in the prescribed format on or before the end date that is 03rd December, 2016. Remaining details about KPSC jobs are well specified here on this page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||717|
|Last Date of Applying||03rd December, 2016|
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Kannada Language Lecturer||26|
|English Language Lecturer||26|
|Second Division Assistant Cum Computer Operator||23|
|Art and Drawing Teacher( for Degree holders)||230|
|Art and Drawing Teacher( for Diploma Holder’s)||230|
KPSC Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
Contenders should have accomplished Graduation / Post Graduation in relevant field from a recognized University/Institutions.
- Applying candidate’s age must be resided between 18 – 40 years.
- Relaxation of age to the SC/ST/OB C and PH candidates will be as per rules.
|Name of Post||Pay-Scale|
|Principal||Rs.30,400/- to Rs.51,300/-|
|Kannada Language Lecturer||Rs.22,800/- to Rs.43,200/-|
|English Language Lecturer||Rs.22,800/- to Rs.43,200/-|
|Physics Lecturer||Rs.22,800/- to Rs.43,200/-|
|Chemistry lecturer||Rs.22,800/- to Rs.43,200/-|
|Mathematics Lecturer||Rs.22,800/- to Rs.43,200/-|
|Biology Lecturer||Rs.22,800/- to Rs.43,200/-|
|Computer Lecturer||Rs.22,800/- to Rs.43,200/-|
|Wardens||Rs.20,000/- to Rs.36,300/-|
|Second Division Assistant Cum Computer Operator||Rs.11,600/- to Rs.21,000/-|
|Art and Drawing Teacher( for Degree holders)||Rs,16,000/- to Rs.29,600/-|
|Art and Drawing Teacher( for Diploma Holder’s)||Rs,16,000/- to Rs.29,600/-|
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their presentation level in interview/ written test.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips to Get Job|
|Why Should We Hire You|
- Those candidates applying for aforesaid post have to pay an application fee of-
- General Candidate- Rs.300/-
- SC/ST Candidates- Rs.25/-
- The application fee should be remit through online through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card/Internet Banking).
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to go to the official website that is “kpsc.kar.nic.in”.
- Go to the “Notification” tab from the right side list.
- After that, choose the appropriate “TEACHING/NONTEACHING POSTS IN KREIS” link of advertisement of the position for which you are going to apply
- Now read the whole content attentively and carefully.
- Fill Online Application Form correctly and submit it online.
- At last, take a print out and keep it for future use.
Last Date of Applying: 03rd December, 2016
For getting additional details on KPSC Recruitment 2017 you must check above Official Notification which is mentioned above. Aspirants may also bookmark this page by pressing cntrl+d for getting instant updates.
Latest 489 Group–C Vacancies are available in Karnataka PSC!!! An employment notice regarding KPSC Recruitment has been published by Karnataka Public Service Commission. Candidates possessing Diploma/ Degree / S.S.L.C. qualification, may apply for posts of Assistant Librarian, Warden and Library Assistant. Be connected with this page to get upcoming details about KPSC Recruitment 2017.
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|No Of Vacancies||489|
|Last date to apply||21st November 2016|
Willing job seekers may apply for KPSC jobs through online mode on or before date of closing that is 21st November 2016. Other relevant information about kpsc.kar.nic.in Recruitment can be obtained through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. We hope with these details you can apply easily without any inconvenience.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||KPSC Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Assistant Librarian in Department of Public Library||11||P.U.C, Diploma in Library Science with one year’s experience in a Library recognized by the Government|
|Warden (Boys/ Girls) in the Department of Social Welfare||443||Applicants must be a holder of a degree with Degree in education in a recognized University|
|Library Assistant in Department of Public Library||35||S.S.L.C., C.Lib.S.C. or equivalent qualification|
Check More Job Options: 12th Pass Jobs
Salary Details and Age Limit:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Details|
|Assistant Librarian in Department of Public Library||18 to 45 years||Rs. 16,000 – 29,600/-|
|Warden (Boys/ Girls) in the Department of Social Welfare||18 to 35 years||Rs. 14,550 – 26,700/-|
|Library Assistant in Department of Public Library||18 to 45 years||Rs. 12,500 – 24,000/-|
Check Here: Latest PSC Jobs
Selection Process for Karnataka PSC Jobs:
Selection panel of Karnataka Public Service Commission will conduct written test and / or interview to select worthy job seekers for KPSC Jobs.
Must Read These Articles:
How to Apply ?
- Willing job seekers should go through official portal of Karnataka Public Service Commission that is kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Press tab ‘Apply Online-Hallticket Download’ that is given at the home page.
- Choose link ‘Here To Apply Online For Group C Non Technical Posts Of Notfn Dt. 05-10-2016’.
- Read given instructions and press tab ‘New Registration’ and fill registration form.
- Now fill your registration form with required details and press ‘submit’ tab.
- Now login your account with required information and Fill Online Application Form.
- Upload you pass port size photo and signature etc as required.
- At last submit your application form and take print out of it for future use.
Check These Quick Links:
Last date to apply: 21st November 2016
Note: You may go through this Official Link to get other relevant details about KPSC Recruitment 2017. You may also stay in touch with us to get latest updates about Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment time to time.