KPSC Recruitment 2014
Karnataka Public Service Commission has declared an advertisement as KPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up 550 vacancies of assistant / junior Engineer. Talented candidates may fill online application for KPSC Jobs 2014 lasted by 25th Sep 2014.
|Name of the Post||Discipline||No. of Positions|
More information about KPSC Recruitment 2014 such as post name, no. of vacancies, age limit, how to apply and many more are well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates must possess Graduate Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from recognized University.
- For General- Rs. 300/-
- For SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-MP-Ex-Military Persons- Rs. 25/-
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 33 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category contenders as per the Govt. rules.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written test & interview
|Assistant Engineer||Rs. 22800-43200/-|
|Junior Engineer||Rs. 17650-32000/-|
How To Apply?
- Firstly candidates must log in the official site that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Select the ‘Application for Special Recruitment to the Posts of Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer in Water Resources Department’ link.
- Fill the online application form with essential details.
- Fill the form correctly, Upload photograph & signature.
- After filling form in correct manner, submit it within give time.
- Take the printout of filled form for future use.
End date to apply online: 25th Sep 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Check the Official Notification to collect more details.