Karnataka Public Service Commission has strewed a various vacancies notification titled as KPSC Recruitment 2016 in order to hire up candidates for 25 vacant posts of Assistant Conservator of Forests. Candidates who are searching job in this organization and want to make their career in government sector they may apply against KPSC Vacancies as soon as possible.
Candidates can apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment by filling online application form. Aspirants need to submit the online application form on or before the closing date which is given below. Appliers who are interested to apply they may obtain the rest information about KPSC Recruitment 2016 which is well furnished below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Last Date for Online Applications||08th July 2016|
Assistant Conservator of Forests: 25 Vacancies
KPSC Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are going to apply for KPSC Job they should possess B.sc or B.Sc (Forestry) or Bachelor of Science / Engineering with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute.
You may get more: Graduate Jobs
Jobs For BSC Graduates in India – Check Here
Limitation of Age:
|Age Limit||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|GM||18 Years||30 Years|
|2A / 2B / 3A / 3B||33 Years|
|SC / ST / CAT1||35 Years|
Candidates who will be selected for Conservator of Forests posts they will receive monthly salary of Rs. 28100-50100/-.
Upcoming 1000+ Sarkari Naukri – Check Here
- For General Merit, Category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: Rs.300/-
- For SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates: Rs. 25/-
- Candidates need to pay application fee through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
KPSC Selection Procedure:
To select willing candidates Karnataka Public Service Commission will conduct Test or Interview as per its norms. Final selection will be done by the selection committee of organization.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
Process to fill KPSC Online Application Form:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR 25 POSTS OF ASST. CONSERVATOR OF FORESTS (DEPT OF FORESTS ECOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENT)” and hit the link.
- After reading all the instructions provided on that page you may proceed further.
- Firstly you have to register yourself then you may apply against the post you are applying for.
- Fill the required details in the registration format by hitting on the ‘Press Here for New Registration’.
- Then move to the apply section by pressing ‘hit here if already registered’ and fill the entries like registration Id, Date of Birth and Security Code.
- You can also upload scanned copies of all the documents and certificates relevant to education, experience and other, recent passport size photograph and signature (if required) along with application form.
- At last, take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
|KPSC Hall Ticket||KPSC Syllabus|
|KPSC Notification||KPSC Result|
- Last Date for Online Applications: 08th July 2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 09th July 2016
For more information about KPSC Recruitment 2016 candidates may go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|