KPSC Recruitment 2015
A notification regarding KPSC Recruitment 2015 is disclosed by the Karnataka Public Service Commission for filling up 440 vacancies of the Gazetted Probationer’s Group ‘A’ and ‘B’. Willing applicants may apply online for KPSC Jobs through filling the KPSC Application Form on or before the last date.
|Name Of The Post||Gazetted Probationer’s Group ‘A’ and ‘B’|
|Number of Posts||440|
|Last Date to Apply||20th February 2015|
Further information regarding this recruitment is well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested aspirants must take a look.
Applicants must hold the degree of Graduation and Post Graduation awarded by university of Law or equivalent form recognized university or institute.
Age of the applier should lie between 21 to 35 years. relaxation is provided according to the rules of the organization.
- For SC/ST/ Ex- service men: Rs. 25/-
- For others: Rs. 300/-
How to Apply:
- Job seekers are required to check the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Select the appropriate link on the home page.
- Now go to ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill the online application form properly and submit the form
- An application number and password will be generated.
- Upload the photograph & signature if required.
- Take a print out of system generated application & Challan form and make payments.
- Last Date to Apply: 20th February 2015
- Last date to submit application fee: 21st February 2015
Note: for more information you can check the Official Site.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On