A vacancy advertisement has been released by Karnataka Public Service Commission titled as KPSC Recruitment 2016. In order to fill up 156 Technical / Non-Technical (Group A & B) and Technical (Group C) vacancies, online applications are invited by this public service commission of Karnataka from eligible candidates. So those candidates who are seeking for best government jobs in this state may apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment. Candidates need to submit prescribed application form through online mode before the last date ends. For getting latest updates regarding KPSC Recruitment 2017, stay tuned with this page as we will be covering it soon.
Candidates are requested to read this web page carefully provided by team of recruitmentresult.com and should satisfy them self about meeting the eligibility criteria before applying for the position.
|Name of Conducting Body||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Total No. of Posts||156|
|Last date of submitting online Application||22nd September 2016|
KPSC Vacancies and Salary Structure:
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Senior Assistant Director||05||Rs.28100-50100/-|
|Child Development Project Officers||09|
|Scientific Officer (Forensic Psychology Branch)||07||Rs.24000-45300/-|
|Scientific Officer (Toxicology Branch)||01|
|Scientific Officer (Chemical Branch)||01|
|Assistant Director (Textiles)||02|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||17|
|Assistant Director (Economics)||06|
|Assistant Director (Fisheries)||48|
|Textile Promotional Officer||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||09||Rs.17600-40500/-|
Latest PSC Jobs: Check Here
Applying candidates must possess Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline / BE / B.Tech in Civil Engineering from any recognized university or institute.
Get Here: More Engineering Jobs
Candidate’s applying for any of the aforesaid post must resided between the age limit of 18-35 years. Age relaxation will be admissible as per rules.
Application Fee for KPSC Jobs:
Candidates belong to General / 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B category need to pay an application fee of Rs.300/- and SC / ST / CAT-1 / PH / Ex-Servicemen Category candidates need to pay Rs.25/- as application fee through online channel.
Read Here: How To Pay Fees Through Online Mode
Selection Procedure for Karnataka Public Service Commission Jobs:
Selection of the appliers will be made on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by Interview process.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
Way to fill KPSC Online Application Form:
- For applying against the said post aspirants must firstly hit on “Notification” link available on the home page of Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- This will open the page having list of relevant notifications, from which you need to choose ‘TECHNICAL /NON TECHNICAL GROUP A B AND C NOTFN DT 24-8-2016’ link.
- Read the complete notification carefully and eligible candidates are required to register them self by hitting on ‘New Registration’ link available.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their login-ID and password by pressing on ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link.
- Candidates shall take a printout of application by hitting on the link ‘Registration card’ in their profile.
- Before final submission of the application on profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission.
- Application once submitted is received as provisional and details cannot be deleted or altered after the last date of receipt of applications.
- Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- The application submitted not in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the notification will be summarily rejected in due course of processing.
Check Related Links:
- Last Date for Online Application: 22nd September 2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fees: 23rd September 2016
For more details regarding KPSC Vacancy, check Official Notification. Candidates are required to stay connected with this page for acquiring latest information about KPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017; you may also bookmark this page using Cntrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|