Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014
Karnataka Public Service Commission invites application form under a jobs notification as KPSC Recruitment 2014.
Posts of Assistant/ Junior Engineer in civil and mechanical trade are free for talented and committed candidates. Aspirants who have ability for this post may apply.
Online application form by the willing candidates must be filled till the 02-04-2014. No one form will accept after due date.
Remaining all details connected to KPSC Recruitment 2014 are furnished below on this page of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
Karnataka Public Service Commission
Total no. of vacancies
Name of post and vacancies
|Name of post and trade||Vacancies|
Qualification Records and Pay Scale
|Name of post||Required qualification||Pay scale|
|Assistant Engineer||Degree in Engineering||Rs.22800 – Rs.43200/-|
|Junior Engineer||Diploma in Engineering||Rs.17650 – Rs.32000/-|
Candidates who are between 18 years to 33 years of age can apply for KPSC vacancy notification. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt. norms.
Candidates belonging to unreserved category need to pay application Fee of Rs. 300 (for reserved category Rs. 25/-) through net banking or fee payment challan in State Bank of India.
- Contenders who have interested to get this job may apply only via online mode. No other mode will be accepted in any case.
- Visit the official website of the organization.
- Official website is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Open the notification tab.
- Read the notice carefully and completely.
- Fill the application form online with all details, attachment and submit it.
Last date to apply
Application form will not be accepted after 02-04-2014.
Note: all visitors are advised to check out the Official Notification related to more details.