Karnataka Public Service Commission has promulgated an advertisement regarding KPSC Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 1353 Non Technical post of Group–C. Candidates, who are looking for government jobs in this organization, must apply for KPSC Jobs. Eligible contenders can apply for this latest vacancy notification by sending an application form through online mode in prescribed format on or before last date stipulated below. We’ll be providing the upcoming notification related to KPSC Recruitment 2017, so applicants are advised to keep visiting this web portal regularly.
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|No. of posts||1353|
|Last Date To Apply Online||08th November 2016|
Contenders who are willing to apply can acquire all associated information about Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment from this page which is well equipped by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Appliers must comprehend complete notification before applying for any post.
|Inspectors of Legal Metrology||02|
|Chief Officer Grade-2||07|
|Language Teachers Kannada||31|
|Language Teachers English||41|
|Teacher General Science||23|
|Teachers Social Science||33|
|Physical Education Teacher||26|
|Art & Craft Teacher||10|
|First Division Computer Assistant||36|
|Enumerator cum Data Entry Operator||55|
|House Father/ House Mother||26|
Aspirants applying for the stated post must possess requisite technical degree as per applied post from any Recognized University.
Check Here: Latest PSC Jobs
Candidates who are going to apply for these posts must reside between the age limit of 18-38 years or 40 years on the basis of their category as on application closing date. Maximum age relaxation for candidates under reserved categories as per Karnataka Government rules and regulations.
Candidates appointed for any post against Karnataka PSC vacancy will be getting minimum salary of Rs.11600/- to maximum of Rs.36300/- per month.
Aspirants applying for the said post will have to pay Rs.300/- and SC / ST candidates are required to pay Rs.25/- as application fee.
Mode of Payment:
Payment of application fee will be made by using net banking, Visa / Master Card / Debit card through online mode only.
Read Here: How To Pay Fees Through Online Mode
Candidates will be firstly selected through a Written Examination and candidate who will be short listed in pre-exam will be called for Interview conducted by the Karanataka PSC.
|Get Details||Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam|
|Read This||Interview Preparation Tips|
This examination will consist of multiple choice questions and examination will consist of following papers.
Get ComPlete: KPSC Syllabus
Procedure to fill online Application for KPSC Job?
- Candidates wish to apply for above advertised posts are firstly required to log on to official site that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- This will open the page having list of relevant notifications, from which you need to choose ‘NON TECHNICAL GROUP C post’ link.
- Read the complete notification carefully and eligible candidates are required to register them self by hitting on ‘New Registration’ link available.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their login-ID and password by pressing on ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link.
- Candidates shall take a printout of application by hitting on the link ‘Registration card’ in their profile.
- Before final submission of the application on profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission.
- Application once submitted is received as provisional and details cannot be deleted or altered after the last date of receipt of applications.
- Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- The application submitted not in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the notification will be summarily rejected in due course of processing.
Check Related Links:
|Starting Date To Apply Online||07th October 2016|
|Last Date To Apply Online||08th November 2016|
|KPSC Exam Date||Update Soon|
Candidates may check below mentioned Official Notification to get details about KPSC Careers. You may get more latest updated regarding KPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 through this page or may aklso bookmark this page for getting instant access to this page.
KPSC Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|