KPSC Recruitment 2015
Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued a job advertisement as KPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 889 vacancies. Aspirants, who want to get this job opportunity, may apply by submitting the online application form on or before the last date should be reached as shown below:
|Name Of The Post||Various Posts|
|Number of Posts||889|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd March 2015|
The candidates can attain the whole information regarding KPSC Recruitment 2015 such as posts, name, salary details, and selection process and applying process etc, which is described below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|3||Assistant Director of Horticulture||07|
|4||Kannada Language Lecturer||05|
|5||English Language Lecturer||05|
|10||Computer Science Lecturer||05|
|11||Asst. Director of Factories in the Dept. of Factories & Boiler||12|
|12||Assistant Horticulture Officer||362|
|13||Female Staff Nurse Dept. of AYUSH||90|
|14||Assistant Town Planner||121|
|15||Assistant Employment Officer||05|
|16||Female Staff Nurse in Morarji Desai Residential Schools||03|
|20||Assistant Director in Dept. of Town & Rural Planning||34|
Job appliers, who are going to apply for the above declared posts at KPSC Jobs, must have passed in the 12th or should have the Degree / Diploma in Graduate / Post Graduate / Master / Ph.d or equivalent qualification from the recognized University Or Institutions.
Age Limits Details:
- For the Tamil Lecturer Posts, the minimum age of the applicants should be 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- For other Posts, the age of the candidates should be between 18-35 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per the organization norms.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Principal||Rs.30,400 – 51,300/-|
|Tamil Lecturer||Rs.22,800 – 43,200/-|
|Assistant Director of Horticulture|
|Kannada Language Lecturer|
|English Language Lecturer|
|Computer Science Lecturer|
|Asst. Director of Factories in the Dept. of Factories & Boilers|
|Assistant Horticulture Officer||Rs.21,600/- to Rs.40,500/|
|Female Staff Nurse Dept. of AYUSH||Rs.17,650/- to Rs.32,000/|
|Assistant Town Planner|
|Assistant Employment Officer||Rs.16,000/- to Rs.29,600/|
|Female Staff Nurse in Morarji Desai Residential|
|Horticulture Assistant||Rs.12,500/- to Rs.24,000/|
|Assistant Director in Department of Town and Rural Planning||Rs.28,100/- to Rs.50,100/|
- For SC/ST/ Ex- service men: Rs. 25/-
- For others: Rs. 300/-
- Fee will pay by the Challan form.
Assortment of the applying candidates will be depending on the written test or their performance in Personal Interview.
How to Apply?
- Job seekers are required to check the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Select the appropriate link on the home page.
- Now go to ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill the online application form properly and submit the form
- An application number and password will be generated.
- Upload the photograph & signature if required.
- Take a print out of system generated application & Challan form and make payments.
- After that, press the ‘submit’ button to record the entire details and get printout of it.
- Last Date To Apply Online: 22nd March 2015
- Closing Date For Payment Of Application Fee: 23rd March 2015
You may go through the Official Notification to fetch the other details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Fresher’s|
|Best State Government Jobs||Procedure To Fill Online Form|