Latest Qualification Jobs


ENTER YOUR E-MAIL FOR FREE JOB ALERTS RIGHT INTO YOUR INBOX -
AFTER THIS, YOU WILL NOT MISS ANY GOVT/PVT VACANCY
Check Your Email To Activate the Confirmation Link

KU PGCET Results 2018 Declared | Counselling Schedule Dates – Cut Off Marks/Rank

KU PGCET Results

Kakatiya University has currently declared KU PGCET Results on its official website. Applicants who had appeared in exam conducted from 29-05-2018 to 05-06-2018 may check KU PGCET Result 2018 from this page by hitting below provided direct link.

To download the KU PGCET Exam Results, candidates must enter the required details such as User Id/Mobile No and Date of Birth. The exam was conducted for admission into various PG/PG Diploma and 5-year integrated M.Sc courses.

KU PGCET Counselling Dates!!!

The KU PGCET Rank Card is essential for candidates to get admission in PG/PG Diploma Courses. The First phase, second phase and KU PGCET Spot Counselling Schedule will be published soon on the university website.

Furthermore on the basis of KU PGCET Cut Off Marks the seat allotment procedure will be completed. Rest of the details about KU PGCET Results 2018 is available in below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com

Check Here: How to Check Result Online?

KU PGCET Results

How to check KU PGCET Results?

  • Candidates first of all, log on to the official website that is www.kupgcet.com
  • After reaching the homepage you need to follow “Important Links” section and hit ” KU PGCET Exam Result 2018″ link.
  • As a result a new page will come out along with a dialog box asking for details like User Id/Mobile No and Date of Birth etc.

KU PGCET Results

  • Enter the details and then hit on “Login” link tab
  • Once candidates hit a new page will come out along with KU PGCET Scorecard
  • Candidates need to check out KU PGCET Score Card and then download the Scorecard’
  • At last aspirants need to check out the Result of KU PGCET and keep it safe for further usage

Direct Link to Check: KU PGCET Score Card 2018

Reservation Details:

There is reservation for 85% of the seats in every course for the Local Candidates in relation to the Local area. Whereas remaining 15% of seats are for both Local and Non-Local Candidates.

Further procedure:

Aspirants who will get clear KU PGCET Exam Results will become eligible to appear in the further admission procedure i.e. counseling. Candidates will be called for the Counseling procedure on the basis of KU PGCET Merit List.

Get Details About: KU PGCET Counselling

Documents to be carried at the time of Counseling:

  1. KU PGCET Hall Ticket
  2. KUPGCET 2018 Rank Card
  3. MarkSheets and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
  4. Transfer Certificate (TC)
  5. Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate for SC, ST, BC candidates
  6. Passing Certificates of qualifying degree examination.
  7. Consolidated Memorandum of Marks (Part-I and Part-II) of the qualifying degree examination.
  8. 2 passport-size photographs
  9. 2 sets of Photostats of all the originals
  10. Proof of Local/Non-Local status
  11. Study Certificates from IX class onwards
  12. SC/ST/BC certificate issued by Tahsildar
  13. Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C.)
  14. 2 Latest Income Certificates issued by Tahsildar

Important Dates:

Counselling Will be Started: First Week of July 2018 

Final Note:

Candidates interested in availing more details about KU PGCET Results 2018 may also go through this Official Link. Dear candidates if you are satisfied with the details given here on this page then you may bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab. If you have any query regarding the details given here then you may mention your comments in below stated comment box.

Something That You Should Put An Eye On

KUPGCET 2018 ApplicationKakatiya University Time Table
Kakatiya University Affiliated CollegesWritten Exam Techniques
How To Stay Awake All Night To StudyGet Rid Of Sleeping While Studying
How Can You Write Fast In Exams?How To Prepare For Online Exam

Filed in: Entrance Result, Result

Leave a Reply

Submit Comment