KVB PO Exam Pattern
Karur Vysya Bank conducts KVB PO Exam for hire eligible and skilled contenders at the post of Probationary Officer. Most of the candidates have not idea about KVB PO Exam Pattern. Due to which, they are not qualifying the Karur Vysya Bank Probationary Officer examination. Appearing contenders should have knowledge about KVB PO Paper Format through which they can get idea about KVB PO Exam Pattern 2018 which is also given in below section of this page.
The Karur Vysya Bank publishes recruitment notification every for providing KVB PO jobs to the eligible and talented contenders. Only those applicants can participate in examination who will submit KVB PO application form before the last date. After submitting online application form, aspirants should start their preparation according to below given KVB PO Exam Pattern 2018 which is given on the page of recruitmentresult.com.
KVB PO Exam Pattern
KVB PO Exam Format:
- The examination will be organized in English language only.
- The questions will be comprises into each section according to below given diagram.
- The 0.25 mark will be deducted for attempt wrong answer.
- The merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in written examination and interview.
- Applicants who will qualify written examination, only those aspirants will be called for interview.
|Name of the Test||No of Questions||Maximum marks||Time|
|English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||40||40||20 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 Minutes|
Candidates who are preparing for the Karur Vysya Bank PO exam, they should practice of reasoning topic strongly. The main topic of the reasoning subjects is mentioned in below section of the page. So, the applicants are advised to scroll down this page.
- Puzzles – Seating Arrangement(North – South, Circular, Rectangle, Square),Based on Floors,Hierarchy, Boxes, Months etc.,
- Machine Input/Output
- Blood Relation
- Direction Sense
- Logical Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Statement and Assumptions/Conclusions
- Analytical Reasoning
English topic is one of the scoring subjects from these all. If, applicants prepares well then he/she definitely get success to score highest marks in the English section. English section helps a lot to increase marks in merit list. So, candidates should practice English subject properly by keeping these all topics in mind.
- Reading comprehension including Synonyms and Antonyms
- Sentence rearrangement or Para jumbles
- Sentence Correction/ Error Finding
- Spell Checks
- Cloze Test
Check Now: KVB Recruitment
Here, in below section of this page, we are giving some important topics of general awareness section which should be practiced by the participating contenders in proper manner. It is one of scoring topic which helps to increase marks in merit list also. So, go through the content given on this page and keep these points in mind.
- Banking/Financial terms
- Current Affairs – covers every current news including related to banking industry, latest appointments, obituaries, awards and honors, books and authors, new schemes of central and state governments, sports, etc.
- Static GK – topics like headquarters of financial organizations , Country-capital, country-currency, constituencies of ministers, dance forms, nuclear and thermal power stations, Superlatives of World and India, First in India & World, Places with surname, Palaces, International Lines/Boundaries, Important Monuments of India & World, Rivers, Parliament names of different countries, Important Temples, National Parks,Airports, Wildlife Sanctuary, Stadium, Important Days,memorial place / crematorium, etc.
Want to Know? How To Prepare For GK
It has observed that most of the students neglect computer knowledge subject while preparing for Karur Vysya Bank Probationary Officer examination. So, we are advised to all the participating candidates in examination that don’t ignore this subject and practice well. Otherwise, you can be unsuccessful to crack this exam. The computer knowledge subjects include these all topics which are as follows:
- Basics of computer, different generations, hardware/software, etc.
- MS Office and Shortcuts used in MS Office
- Input/output Devices, their types
- Important abbreviations
Give Now: Computer Knowledge Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the only one subject through which the exam conducting department analyzes the knowledge of the students. The all the including in Quantitative Aptitude test will relate to math also. The topics to be covered in this section are:
- Data Interpretation [ Bar Graph, Pie Chart, Table, Line Graph, Radar Chart, Mixed Graph]
- Number Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Quadratic Equations
- Miscellaneous- Time and Work, Partnership, Profit and Loss, Mensuration, Time, Distance and Speed –Trains, Boats n Streams, Simple and Compound interest, Mixture and Alligation, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Averages, Age, Problems based on Numbers.
Get Here: Aptitude Questions & Answers
Dear aspirants, we hope, you are satisfied with the info given by us on this page about KVB PO Exam Pattern 2018. But still, if you have any query related to this post then you may ask it in below given comment box. Our expert team will definitely solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Karur Vysya Bank Admit Card||KVB Result|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Online Test||Upcoming Bank Exams|
|Stay Awake All Night To Study||Tips To Prepare For Bank Exams|