KVPY Exam Pattern
KYPY is only organization which attracts outstanding and highly motivated students for pursuing basic science courses and research career in science. For this students need KVPY Exam Pattern so that they can score good marks. Apart from indentifying students with talent and aptitude for research KVPY conducts aptitude test for SA, SX, SB streams. Aspirants who are searching for KVPY Exam Pattern 2017 & Eligibility Criteria for (SA, SX, SB Stream), they are at the right place.
Overview Of This Page
KVPY is a program which was started in 1999 by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), to make up career in science the Government of India encouraged students who are studying Basic Sciences. Candidates should know the KVPY Exam Pattern 2017 and eligibility criteria for the aptitude test such details are furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
KVPY Exam Pattern
Students applying for the attitude test should prepare themselves in computer-based & written formats with 100 questions to answer.
|Sl. No||Subject||Part I||Part II|
|1||Mathematics||20 questions – 1 mark each||10 questions – 2 marks each|
|2||Physics||20 questions – 1 mark each||10 questions – 2 marks each|
|3||Chemistry||20 questions – 1 mark each||10 questions – 2 marks each|
|4||Biology||20 questions – 1 mark each||10 questions – 2 marks each|
Check Below Given Preparation Tips:
KVPY Eligibility (SA, SX, SB Stream):
Students applied in XI standard during the academic year 2017 should qualify 80% marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects in the X Standard Board examination. An undergraduate course in Basic Sciences (B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S.) in the academic year 2017-2018.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|PART I||PART II|
Get Details: KVPY Syllabus
Students enrolled in XII Standard during the academic year 2017 and willing to join undergraduate program in Basic Sciences namely Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics & Biology leading to B.Sc/ B.S/ B.Stat/ B.Math/ Int. M.Sc/ M.S. for the session 2017–18 should score 80% marks.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Subjects|
|PART I||PART II|
|Stream SB/ SX|
Read Now: Written Exam Techniques
Students applied in the 1st year of undergraduate program in Basic Sciences namely Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics & Biology leading to B.Sc/ B.S/ B.Stat/ B.Math/ Int. M.Sc/ M.S. during the academic year 2017.
KVPY SA, SX, SB Stream Paper Pattern
Here we are providing you some instructions related to aptitude test please have a look and follow them:
- Test will be of 3 hours which will starts from 9:30 to 12:30 pm
- In aptitude test, test will includes two parts that is Part I and Part II.
- Part I will include 4 sections each will contain 20 questions.
- Part II will also include 4 sections in which each section will include 10 questions.
- In Part I students will given a choice to answer any 3 sections out 4 sections.
- In part II students have a choice to answer any 2 sections out of 4 sections.
- Questions asked in Part I and Part II will be of multiple choice questions based for 100 marks.
- The answer paper is an OMR sheet. All answers are to be marked in given sheet itself.
- Out of 4 options students have to tick on any one option which is suitable.
- There is negative marking for wrong answers.
- In Part I each correct answer gets 1 mark and for each incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- In Part II 2 marks will be given for each correct answer and 0.5 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Read Also: Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
For more information regarding KVPY Exam Pattern you may read the Official Website. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest recruitment updates or bookmark our web portal. You can subscribe us for free and enjoy free email service direct to your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KVPY Scholarship||Create Your Own Study Guide|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Makes Your Brain Work Better|