KVS Fee Challan Form
Students of Kendriya Vidyalaya are supposed to download KVS Fee Challan Form and make fee payment through online/ offline mode. The fee payment for April/ June 2018-19 will be start from 02-04-2018.
On this web page, you will get some basic steps to download Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Challan form or you can simply generate the challan form by hitting the mentioned below link.
Highlights of the Page:
What after Fee Payment?
After making the fee payment, students need to submit the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Fee Challan Form at any branch of Union Bank of India. In case of delay, students can submit the form with late fine till the last date of month.
To grab further details about KVS Fee Challan Form 2018-19, you are required to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
KVS Fee Challan Form
|Name of the organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Name of the Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Category||KVS Challan Form|
|Last date||Check Below|
How to Download KVS Fee Challan Form 2018:
Those students who want to download Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees Challan Form are required to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, students need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Then look at the bottom of the page and select “UBI Online Fee Coll.” Tab.
- Within few seconds you will be on a new page.
- Select “Press here for Online Payment” link.
- Read the instructions and fill the 15 digit Unique Student ID, Date of Birth & Captcha code in make payment section.
- Hit login button and then you can make online payment, generate challan or print receipt.
- At the end you have to submit the fee receipt to respective class teacher.
Get Here>>> KVS Fee Challan Form
Union Bank Challan Form Kendriya Vidyalaya- Key Features:
- Entire Fee of all Vidyalayas pan-India will be collected by Union Bank of India
- Fee can be paid through Offline as well as Online modes.
- Students/Parents/Stakeholders of KVS can make payment of their Vidyalaya fee through Any Credit Card or Any Bank Debit Card or Any Bank Internet Banking.
- Students/Parents/Stakeholders of KVS can make payment of their Vidyalaya fee through any Bank Mobile Banking Application in their Smartphone.
- Students/Parents/Stakeholders of KVS can visit any branch of Union Bank of India across the country for the payment of Vidyalaya fee.
- Easy Reconciliation for Vidyalayas.
- Automated Calculation of Fee of every student.
Know Here: How To Pay Fees Online
What After Downloading KVS Challan Form?
- After downloading Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Challan Form, students need to fill correct details in it.
- Then students are required to visit to any branch of Union Bank of India and submit the KVS online fee challan form along with the appropriate fee.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees Challan Form Dates:
- KVS has been collecting fee through Union Bank of India Fee web portal system.
- Individuals can deposit the fee challan from 02-04-2018 to 15-04-2018.
- No fee will be deposited on 01-04-2018.
- If any student will unable to deposit the fees then he can submit the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Challan Form with some late fine till the last date of the month.
Apply Here For Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Contact Details:
Union Bank of India, Saket branch,
A – 2/92 Saket, New Delhi – 110017
IP – 545802, Telephone: 011-29552032 / 33
If you want to know more about KVS Fee Challan Form 2018-19 then you can visit the Official Link. Clear your doubts regarding KVS Online Fee Challan Form (if any) by write it in the given below comment box.
More Links Related To Kendriya Vidyalaya
|KVS Answer Key||How to Download Challan Form|
|KVS Exam Pattern||KVS Admit Card|
|KVS Syllabus||KVS Result|
|How To Be A Smart Student||How To Find A Topic For A School Project|