Kendriya Vidyalaya has released a notification for the KVS Recruitment 2019 for the PGT, TGT, PRT, Doctor, Nurse, and DEO Posts on contractual basis. Interested candidates can download the Application Form for Part Time Contractual Teachers/Staff from the official website of KVS and attend the Walk-In Interview on 15-03-2019.
Important links for KVS Saraikhas Recruitment 2019
|KVS Notification||Press Here|
|Application Form for Part Time|
|KVS Official Website||Press Here|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment Highlights:
- Name of the Organization: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Posts Name: PGT, TGT, PRT, Doctor, Nurse, DEO
- Selection Process: Walk-in
- KVS Saraikhas Vidyalaya Interview Date: 15-03-2019
- Official Website: www.kvsaraikhas.org
Q 1: KVS Vacancy Details
- PGT(English, Hindi, Maths, Commerce, Economics)
- PGT(Computer Science)
- TGT (English, Maths, Science, Sanskrit, S.St.)
- Sports Coaches/Experts(Music, Dance, Arts & Craft)
- Data Entry Operator
Q 2: What qualification is needed for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Jobs?
|Name of Post||Qualifications|
|PGT(English, Hindi, Maths, Commerce, Economics)||MA/M.Sc. With 50% marks in concerned subject and B.Ed|
|PGT(Computer Science)||MCA or M.Sc. or B.Tech (Comp. Sc. /IT) or Postgraduate Degree with PGDCA/ DOEACC ‘A’ level or equivalent from Govt. recognized institute.|
|Doctor||MBBS Regd. With MCI|
|TGT (English, Maths, Science, Sanskrit, S.St.)||BA with 50% marks in concerned|
subject & B.Ed. preferably CTET Qualified
|PRT||10 + 2 JBT/ETT with 50% marks /|
B.A. and B.Ed. preferably CTET Qualified
|Sports Coaches/Experts(Music, Dance, Arts & Craft)||B.PEd, M.PEd /Degree or|
Diploma in concerned
|Counselor||Graduation (PSY) with certificate of diploma in guidance/counseling with 01 yr regular experience|
|Data Entry Operator||Diploma in Computer Application. Experience required of Data Entry|
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q 3: Is there any Age Limitation Criteria for KVS Jobs?
The upper age limit for the contenders applying for KVS TGT Recruitment, KVS PGT Recruitment and other jobs will be decided by the selection committee.
- 5yr for SC/ST candidates
- 3yr for OBC candidates
- 10yr for PWD having a disability
Q 4: What is the Salary Details of KVS Jobs?
|KVS Vacancies||Salary Details|
|Nurse||Rs.750/- per day|
|Data entry Operator||Rs.15,000/- As State Govt. rule|
|Doctor||Rs 1000 per working Day|
|Games Instructor/Coach||Rs. 26500/-|
You Can Also: Latest Teaching Jobs
Q 5: How to apply for KVS Recruitment 2019?
- Visit to official portal i.e. www.kvlumding.com
- Select “Announcements” tab.
- Choose “Walk-in Interview Date of Interview for all posts: 15 March 2019 from 09:00 a.m. onwards”.
- Download and read the notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then Press “Application Form for Part Time Contractual Teachers/Staff” tab to get the application form.
- Prepare application form and attach required documents.
- Bring it with you at time of interview.
Q 6: Date and Time of Interview for Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment:
Date of Interview for all posts: 15-03-2019 from 09:00 a.m. onwards
Links Related to KVS
|KVS Result||Press Here|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019||Press Here|
|KVS Answer Key||Press Here|
|KVS PGT TGT PRT Syllabus||Press Here|
|KVS Syllabus||Press Here|
|KVS Admit Card||Press Here|
KVS Recruitment Notification
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for post of part-time Contractual teachers /staff at KVS Saraikhas with consolidated pay for the academic year 2019–20. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-In Interview on 15-03-2019.
KV Sangathan Recruitment
Applicants are directed to download the Bio-data form available on the website of the Vidyalaya along with Xerox copies of certificates. Willing candidates can apply for KVS Recruitment Notification by attending walk-in-interview on scheduled date and time.
Candidates can collect further updates and information for KVS Recruitment 2019 by staying connected with us on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|