For KVS Recruitment, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is going to conduct Walk In interview as on 07th May 2018 for selection of candidates on the posts of PGT/TGT/PRT/Nurse & Other.
Those, who are eligible to get recruited on the respected posts, can attend KVS Walk-in Interview held on the above said date. Candidates are required to go through the below section of this page to get detailed information about KVS Recruitment 2018.
This Page Contains
To get appear in the interview, candidates have to register themselves at the venue of interview. The registration will open at 08:30 am & will be closed at 10:00 am on the same date.
So if you are eligible then you should apply for KVS Recruitment 2018–19 with the help of steps mentioned below on this page, which is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com
KVS Vacancy Details:
Name of posts:
- Post Graduate Teachers (Maths, Hindi, English, Biology, Physics & Computer Science)
- Trained Graduate Teachers (Maths, Sanskrit, Social Science & English)
- Primary Teacher
- Yoga Instructor
- Computer Instructor
Check Also: Latest Teaching Jobs
Candidates, who are going to apply for KVS Vacancies, must have following qualifications:
- KVS PGT Recruitment: Candidates must have Masters Degree in concerned subject.
- KVS TGT Recruitment: Aspirants should have Bachelor’s Degree in concerned subject.
- Primary Teacher: Candidates should have senior secondary school certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent
- Yoga Instructor: Candidates must have vocational skills
- Computer Instructor: B.Tech (Computer Science)/ BCA/ MCA/M.SC in concerned stream.
- KVS Nurse Recruitment: Diploma in Nursing
Candidates, willing to enroll themselves for Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment, their age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age limits will be considered by the selection panel.
KVS Jobs Salary Details:
Selected candidates for Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment will get an impressive and satisfying amount of salary along with further perks and profits as per the norms.
Selection of candidates for Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment, will made on the basis of their performances in interview, which is going to be conducted as on the below mentioned date.
Read Below Given Articles:
How to apply for KVS Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for KVS Recruitment, First of all you have to visit the official website of KVS that is kvsangathan.nic.in
- Now you need to hit on “Employment Notice” link, available at the bottom of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you have to select an appropriate link related to KVS Notification.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file, having all the details of job.
- You must read all the details mentioned in it.
- Afterwards you have to prepare an application form as mentioned in the notification and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Report at the walkin venue as on the date of interview.
- Register yourself and appear in interview respectively.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
KVS Walk-In Schedule:
- Date of Interview: 07-05-2018
- Venue: Vidhyalya Campus
- Registration Open: 07-05-2018 at 08:30 am & will be closed at 10:00 am
To get more details in concern of KVS Recruitment, you may visit the Official Link. to get more updates regarding KVS Recruitment 2018-19 stay in touch.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||KVS Admit Card|
|KVS Fee Challan Form||KVS PGT TGT PRT Syllabus|
|KVS Answer Key||KVS Exam Pattern|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Best State Government Jobs|