Being a lecturer means sharing your education to others. Lecturer Jobs are also like teaching jobs but are far more responsible and honored than teaching jobs. Lectureship is the best career option for contenders having passion for a great academic profession.
If you are also looking for Sarkari Naukri Openings of Lecturer in Chennai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad, then Check this page out here we have gathered all the latest and upcoming Lecturer Jobs.
In India, one can show up for interviews for a Lecturer Jobssubsequent to passing the focused exam of National Eligibility Test led by the University Grants Commission. In numerous conditions of India, the term lecturer or Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) is additionally utilized for the transitional school educators.
- HP TET Application Form 2018-2019 Online Notification – Exam Dates Released
- UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018-19 Re-Apply Till 20 July: Check Notice
- TGT Application Form 2018 Apply for Exam Online, Last Date Eligibility
- Vidyasagar University Recruitment 2018 | 26 Core Faculty Vacancies Apply
- UPSC Recruitment 2018-19 (Advt No-13) Lecturer/Professor Vacancy, Apply
- Goa University Recruitment 2018 Assistant Professor Vacancy unigoa.ac.in
- Delhi University Recruitment 2018-19 (110) Assistant Professor Walk in
- Directorate of Education Manipur Recruitment 2018: 688 Lecturer Posts
- Sharda University Recruitment 2018-19 Professor/Faculty Position Apply
- Doon University Recruitment 2018 Associate/Asst Professor Application
The intermediate colleges or Junior Colleges are comparable to higher auxiliary schools. Such lecturers are subject specialists particularly drew in to educate a specific subject in higher classes.
Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer Jobs:
Age required for Lecturer Job–
To apply for a Vacancy for Lecturer in Degree College or Engineering/Management College no maximum age limit is required. Sometimes it depends upon the requirements of position.
Educational Qualifications for Job of Lecturer–
A person must have cleared the examination of NET i.e. National Eligibility Test conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC). It’s not mandatory that only NET Qualified candidates get Lecturer Jobs, candidates having Post Graduation degree with good academic grades can also grab the opportunity.
Do Registration From Here For: UGC NET Online Application Form
Selection of candidates for Lecturer Jobs:
There is a written test for Lecturer Sarkari Naukri that consisting of two papers”
- The first part is of General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude. This paper is designed to test the Teaching and Research Aptitude of the Candidate.
- The second paper is of the respective subject i.e. in which the candidate has a post-graduation degree. This paper is designed to test the candidate’s command over the subject.
After qualifying the selection procedure candidate becomes eligible to apply for the Lecturer Jobin lieu of the advertisement. In many states the Lecturer Eligibility test also recognized as SLET or the State Lecturer Eligibility Test viz. M.P.S.L.E.T. or the Madhya Pradesh State Lecturer Eligibility Test
Must Read: Skills Required To become an Ideal Teacher
Lecturer Job Prospects:
There are many career prospects for them after Lecturer Jobs-
- Assistant Professor
- Head of the department
The Lecturer Jobs profession involves a dialogic process where there is a constant process of dialogue between the student and the lecturer and it is important for a lecturer to have a comfort zone with students. That is the reason of requirement of pleasing personality always asks by organizations.
If a candidate wants to be a Lecturer then he/she must have a lot of patience inside. A lot of hard work is required to be a lecturer.
From Here, Get: Govt/Private Teacher (PGT/TGT/PRT) Recruitment
Skills required by a Lecturer:
A candidate applying for Lecturer Vacancy must be:
- Strong Written And Oral Communication Skills.
- Excellent Research Skills.
- Leadership And Motivational Ability.
- Organisational Skills.
- Analytical And Interpreting Skills.
- A Passion For And Commitment To Teaching.
Candidates recruited as a Lecturer can easily earn Rs.20,000 to Rs.25,000 per month and go up to Rs. 50,000 with experience and promotions.
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100|
|Professor||Rs. 37,400 to Rs. 67,000|
Check Basic Training Programs And Strategies: Counselling Skills For Teachers
Why Lecturer not Teacher?
They are called lecturers and not teachers because they give out lectures, seminars, tutorials and practical demonstrations to classes that tend to be bigger than an average classroom. Lecturers will teach a profession/career to students and prepare them to receive the qualification in their chosen profession.
For Latest Recruitment In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
With the help of this page it will become easier for you to get Lecturer Jobs 2018–19. Still if you have any query in this regard then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|