Lady Hardinge Medical College has transmitted a vacancy advertisement as LHMC Recruitment. Organization is recruiting talented and brilliant candidates for to fill up 120 vacant posts of Senior Resident (SR) in various departments. If you are willing to apply for LHMC Recruitment 2016, they you can attend Walk-in assessment on the following date mentioned below.
Candidates who are going to apply for LHMC vacancy, they should follow below mention steps to prepare LHMC application form and to see all the documents required on the assessment day. To collect all the details about Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment, you can roll down this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Lady Hardinge Medical College|
|No. of Vacancies||120|
|Last Date to Apply||Mentioned below|
|S.NO.||Name of the Departments||Vacancies|
|1||Obstetrics & Gynecology||16|
|2||Accidental Emergency (Casualty)||04|
|7||Pathology & Blood Bank||05|
|20||Dental & Oral Surgery||01|
Candidates who are applying for Lady Hardinge Medical College vacancy, they should have posses MBBS with PG degree or diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university.
Want More Jobs? Check Below Given Links:
Salary Scale for LHMC Recruitment
All those job seekers who will be finalized for the above mention posts, they will be given Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-.
- Age of applicants must be below 33 years as on 31st August 2016.
- Relaxation of 05 years and 03 years is given to SC/ST and OBC candidates.
- Selection of contenders for Senior Resident posts will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination.
- All those candidates who will qualify the above mention round, they will be called up for walk-in assessment round.
Get Best Answer Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Applying procedure for LHMC Recruitment
To prepare Lady Hardinge Medical College Application Form, you can follow below mention steps:
- Visit official website of the department that is hardinge.org
- Choose appropriate link to see all the details about the posts.
- Download application form and fill it with all the details.
- Attest all the certificates mentioned below:
- 10th /12th certificate
- Experience certificate
- Age proof certificates etc.
- Candidates have to submit all the documents along with application form on the day of assessment.
- Date of Registration and Written Examination: From 08th August 2016 to 29th August 2016
- Date of Assessment: From 10th August 2016 to 31st August 2016
For all the remaining details about the above mention posts, you can see official notification. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the required posts.
LHMC Recruitment 2016: Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|