Life Insurance Corporation of India has released a vacancy notification as LIC Recruitment. Organization intends to recruit proficient candidates to fill up 1151vacant positions of Insurance Agent, Insurance Adviser and others. Job seekers who are willing to build their career in government sector can apply for LIC Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
This Page Includes:
Eligible candidates who are searching government sector jobs, they can grab this opportunity by applying for the Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment. For more information regarding Life Insurance Corporation of India Jobs, you need to go through this page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|No. of Posts||1151|
|Last Date to apply||Check below|
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
Check the required Qualification:
Applying aspirants for Life Insurance Corporation of India Vacancies must have passed in 10th/ 12th and should possess Degree of Graduation/ Post Graduation in concern field from recognized University or Institution.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitations of Age and Salary Details:
Candidate’s minimum age limit will be 18 years and their maximum age limit will be as follows according to the posts.
|Post Name||Age Restrictions||Salary Details (under Training period)|
|Insurance Advisor||65 years||As per norms|
|LIC Agent||54 years|
|Insurance Agent||70 years||Rs. 7000/-|
|Advisor||33 years||As per norms|
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
Mode of Hiring:
To get recruited for Life Insurance Corporation of India Vacancy, candidates have to undergo written test followed by Interview which will be taken by recruitment panel of reputed organization.
Check Below Links To Clear Test/Interview Round:
Process to fill Application Form:
- Willing job hunters for vacancies in government sector are required to go through official website of ‘Maharojgar Portal’ that is www.maharojgar.gov.in.
- Then you need to go for “current jobs” link on the home page and choose “press here” against Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal link.
- Select “Login to View and Apply Eligible Vacancies” under ‘government’ section and login with your user name and password if you are already registered user but if you are a new user than firstly register yourself with maharojgar portal.
- After that hit “apply online” link visible against “LIC OF INDIA” link by selecting your location and choose appropriate link as per the post you wish to apply for and the required application form will appear on your digital screen.
- Fill LIC Online Application Form with complete details
- Upload scanned photograph and images of documents (if required).
- At last press “submit” button for submission of application form.
- You have to take a print out of it and keep it secure for future use.
Remember Important Dates:
|Post Name||Last date to submit application form|
|Insurance Advisor||31st Jan. 2017 and 30th Nov. 2017|
|LIC Agent||31st Dec. 2016|
|Insurance Agent||31st Dec. 2016|
|Advisor||31st Jan. 2017|
Job hunters may read the Official Link which is mentioned above to get other information related to LIC Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|LIC Syllabus||LIC Scholarship|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|