Life Insurance Corporation of India has liberated an employment notice related to LIC Recruitment for the engagement of eligible candidate to fill up 528 vacancies of Insurance Advisor, LIC Agent and Advisor. Candidates who are willing to apply for the advertised post can apply for LIC Jobs by filling the application with complete details via online mode only before the last date ends. Job seekers are advised to check this page frequently for getting the details about LIC Recruitment 2017 as we’ll update it very soon.
|organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|No. of Posts||528|
|Last date to apply||Check below|
Jobs seeker who are seeking for excellent career prospects for growth with LIC, the largest insurer and one of the strongest financial institutions of the country, can apply for this latest vacancy notification. The applicants who consider themselves eligible must grab this opportunity as soon as possible. The entire details related to Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment are well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
LIC Vacancies and Educational Qualification:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Insurance Advisor||100||Post Graduate|
|LIC Agent||60||HSC AND Diploma AND Graduate AND Post Graduate|
Check Out Below Provided Links To Grab More Job Options:
Age Limit and Stipend:
|Post Name||Age limit||Pay Scale|
|Insurance Advisor||18-60||Rs.4,860 – 20,200|
|Advisor||18-33||Rs.39200 –67,000 + Rs.9000|
Appointment of eligible aspirant in private sector will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and / or interview, taken by the selection panel of organization.
Check Below Links to Grasp Test / Interview Round
How to Apply Online for LIC Recruitment?
- Candidates willing to apply for this post must be needed to go through official website of ‘Maharojgar Portal’ that is www.maharojgar.gov.in.
- Go for “current jobs” link on the home page and select “press here” against Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal link.
- Now choose “Login to View and Apply Eligible Vacancies” under ‘private’ section and login with your user name and password if you are already registered user but if you are a new user than firstly register yourself with maharojgar portal.
- Then hit “apply online” link visible against “LIC OF INDIA” link by selecting your location and suitable link as per the post you wish to apply for and the required application form will appear on your digital screen.
- Fill Application Form with complete details and Upload scanned photograph and images of documents (if necessary).
- Finally press “submit” button for submission of application form.
- Take print out of it and keep it secure for future need.
|Post Name||Last Date|
|LIC Agent||15th November 2016|
|Insurance Advisor||31st October 2016|
|Advisor||31st December 2016|
|LIC Agent||30st November 2016|
Note: Through this Official Link, you acquire get more details related to LIC Recruitment 2017. You may collect latest updates through this web portal so stay tuned with us or you can also subscribe to our free email service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|LIC Syllabus||LIC Scholarship|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|