Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card
Get your Lok Sabha Secretariat Hall Ticket Now!!! Lok Sabha Secretariat has released Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card for those aspirants who have successfully qualified the First screening test which was held on 15-02-2017 to 21-02-2017. This Final Screening will be conducted for the appointment of eligible candidates for filling up vacant positions of Casual Labourers. Final Screening for Labour posts has been scheduled to be held on 15-04-2017 and 16-04-2017. Aspirants can download their Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017 through Direct Link which is given on this page.
Check The Focal Points Of This Page
Lok Sabha Secretariat has organized the Final screening for well capable and accomplished candidates who are eager to get recruited for Casual Labourers posts. In the non availability of admit card no any candidate will be permitted to attend final screening test. So, aspirants who are going to appear for the stated test may get the available Lok Sabha Secretariat Final Screening hall ticket through this page by following the steps as tailored below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Important Steps to download Lok Sabha Secretariat Hall Ticket:
Contenders who are keenly waiting for Lok Sabha Secretariat Screening Hall Ticket they can get it by following some simple steps…
- Appliers need to visit official website of organization which is loksabha.nic.in
- Candidates need to follow “Related Links” section visible at the right side of homepage and hit on “Recruitment” “link.
- After that a new window will be opened with various links you are required to press on “Issue of Call letters for Final Stage Screening of candidates for short term need based engagement of Casual Labourers in Lok Sabha Secretariat (Advt. No. 3/2016)” link.
- Then you need to choose suitable link to download admit card.
- After that you need to save your hall ticket.
- Finally take a printout of your Admit Card for screening test.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card
Some Important Instructions:
- All the candidates who have successfully qualify the first screening held on 15-02-2017 to 21-02-2017 they are only eligible to appear in final screening which is all set to be held on 15-04-2017 and 16-04-2017.
- Applying candidates will also get their Call Letters through Speed Post.
- You have to know that the Final Stage Screening will be of 25 Marks. The minimum cut off percentage of marks is 50%, 45% and 40% for vacancies in UR, OBC and SC/ST categories, respectively.
- Those candidates who secure the minimum qualifying marks in the Final Stage Screening, the selection will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Final Stage Screening, subject to availability of vacancies.
- All the candidates who are going to appear in final screening they have to know that the marks secured by the them in the 1st stage of Screening will not be counted while preparing the final selection list. 4.
- Appliers should bring all the relevant original certificates along with photocopies of the following certificates duly attested by a First Class Magistrate or Gazetted Officer at the time of Final Stage Screening.
- NO TA shall be reimbursed for appearing in the aforesaid Screening.
- Mobile phone etc. and other similar electronic gadgets will not be allowed inside the venue of the Screening Test.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card Notice: Get PDF
Required Documents at the time of Final Screening:
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate as proof of date of birth
- Educational Qualifications (both Certificates/Degrees and Marks Sheets)
- Category/Caste Certificate (PH, SC, ST and OBC certificates, wherever applicable, in the prescribed format)
- Valid photo ID proof such as PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Driving Licence/Aadhaar Card/Permanent Identity Card or
- Any other valid proof of identification having their latest photograph along with this Call Letter.
- Otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the Final Stage Screening
Venue of Final Screening:
Parliament House Annexe Building (near PTI Building),
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
Date of Final Screening: 15-04-2017 and 16-04-2017
Candidates get directly your Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017 through Official Notice Link given above.
You can also join us on Face book/ Google Plus to get latest upcoming career related notification time to time. After reading necessary information given in the advertisement if you have any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to sort out your query as rapidly as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Lok Sabha Secretariat Result||Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Effective Communication Strategies|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Preparation Tips|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Stay Awake All Night To Study|