Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card
Download Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card for 8th Oct Exam!!!! Candidates who have earlier applied against the 31 vacant positions of Junior Clerk are informed that their Lok Sabha Secretariat Hall Ticket is available. Joint Recruitment Cell Parliament of India is going to conduct this preliminary exam and participants are informed that it is mandatory to hold Lok Sabha Admit Card. Go through this page and get your Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017 easily.
Key Facts of This Page
As per the resources, total 122506 candidates has applied against the Lok Sabha Junior Clerk recruitment and now those appliers can download their Lok Sabha hall ticket by striking the direct links uttered below. Those candidates who get shortlisted in the prelims exam will further participate in main examination, so applicants start your preparation with the latest exam pattern given below. Scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com and download your Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2018.
Procedure to download Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card:
Follow below given instructions and get your Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Admit Card without any obstacle:
- First and the foremost step is that candidates need to visit the official website of Parliament Of India, Lok Sabha which is www.loksabha.nic.in.
- Move your cursor towards “Recruitments” tab which is located under the “Related Links” section.
- This will take you on new page where you need to select ‘Download of Admit Cards for Preliminary Examination for the post of Junior Clerk in Lok Sabha Secretariat (Advt.No. 07/2017)’ link
- By doing this, candidates will appear on new page asking some details as you have to options:
- Enter Email address and password as given in below image:
- Enter registration number, DOB, Month and year as given in below image:
- After entering the correct details, select “Submit” button and your Lok Sabha Secretariat JC Admit Card 2017 will appear on your screen.
- Download your Lok Sabha Secretariat Exam Admit Card and keep it safe for future need.
Direct Link To Download: Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017
Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card
Lok Sabha exam Center:
Candidates are informed that their Lok Sabha Preliminery exam is going to be held at Chennai, Kolkata and Mumbai (in two shifts i.e first and second shifts) and Delhi (in three shifts).
Lok Sabha Exam Pattern:
This Preliminary examination is consisting of two part that is part A and part B in which part A includes General Knowledge & Current Affairs and part B includes General English. Both parts contains 50 marks each and 50 minutes will be allotted to candidates to complete the said exam.
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs|
Must Go Through These Articles:
Pre Exam Will be Held On: 08-10-2017
Applicants may open this Official Site To Download your Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017–2018. Stay in touch with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment||Lok Sabha Secretariat Result|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Stay Awake All Night To Study||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|