L’Oréal India strongly believes that Science is the source of progress, and the contribution of women is vital to its future. Keeping the same in mind, it introduced LOreal Scholarship. The main motive of this scholarship program is to encourage and support young women to build up a successful career in science.
Till now, L’Oréal India has granted 300 LOreal Scholarships all over India. Graduate woman interested in applying for this LOreal Science Program Scheme can submit their online applications before the last date i.e. 15th July 2018.
This Page Includes:
Through this LOreal Science Program Scheme, L’Oréal India grants Rs. 250,000/- each to talented but economically weak women so that they can cover their Science course (in field of Medicine, Engineering, Information Technology, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, and other) fees from a recognized college or university in India.
Further details about LOreal Scholarship 2018-19 are available in below section of this page created by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Eligibility to apply for LOreal Scholarship:
To apply for LOreal Scholarship Woman, one must have completed:
- 12th class with Science (85% in PCM/PCB)
- Graduation in the current academic year (March 2018)
- Further maximum age of girl to apply for LOreal Science Program Scheme is 19 years.
- Annual family income should be less than INR 4,00,000
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
LOreal Scholarship Amount to be given:
Through LOreal Scholarship 2018-19 (Science Program Scheme) each woman will be given Rsa.25000/-
Motive of LOreal Scholarship 2018-19:
Main motive of starting the LOreal Scholarship 2018-19 (Science Program Scheme) is to encourage girls to complete their studies in Science stream.
LOreal Scholarship Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their applications. Further Shortlisted candidates and her parents will be called to attend an interview in Mumbai/ Delhi/ Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata (based on the proximity of the candidate) at their own cost. The interview will be conducted by a jury consisting of eminent members of the scientific and academic communities along with L’Oréal India representatives.
Read Here: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Documents required to be submitted:
While submitting the LOreal Scholarshipapplication candidates must have these documents:
- Attested copy of proof of age
- Self attested proof of parents income (certificate from a government body e.g. income certificates/salary slip) or Form 16
- 10th Standard mark sheet, attested by school
- 12th Standard mark sheet, attested by school
- An essay (not more than 600 words) about yourself and why you have decided to pursue the chosen course of study and how the scholarship will help you, which is to be handwritten by yourself.
Documents required to get scholarship from scholars for receiving the scholarship?
The scholars need to submit following documents within two months of receiving scholarship letter from L’Oreal India.
- Admission letter (attested by college)
- Fees receipt (attested by college)
- Student’s own bank account number
- PAN Card Copy or Aadhar Card
- Passbook copy, which clearly mentions the PRINTED bank account details and IFSC code (attested by bank)
- Blank bank cheque with the word CANCELLED written on it
- Attached undertaking signed by yourself and either one of your parents
Get Complete Details About: How to Apply Scholarship
How to fill up application form for LOreal Scholarship 2018-19?
- First of all log on to the official website i.e. www.loreal.co.in
- From the homepage select and hit opn “CSR COMMITMENTS” tab
- Afterwards hit on “L’Oréal India For Young Women in Science Scholarships” link available in dropdown list
- Now go to “For more details log on to www.foryoungwomeninscience.com” and hit on it
- Hit on Apply Not tab available on next page
- Now on the next page hit on registration tab and then fill up the online registration form
- Afterwards complete the rest application form and upload your testimonials
- Finally hit on final submission tab and take a print out of filled up application form and keep it for further usage.
Get Here >> Direct Link To Get Registered
Postal Address for Offline Applicants:
” L’Oreal India,
The Scholarship Cell, C/O Buddy4Study,
Stellar IT Park C-25, No.8,9& 10
Tower – I,Ground floor, Sector 62,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301 India “
Last date for candidates to apply for LOreal Scholarship 2018-19 (Science Program Scheme)is : 15-07-2018
Candidates willing to avail more details about LOreal Scholarship 2018-19 (Science Program Scheme) may also go through the Official Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details given here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||Scholarships in India|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad||Education Loans for Students|
|Best Career Opportunities||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|