MAHADISCOM Admit Card
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) has released MAHADISCOM Admit Card 2019. Candidates who have applied for MAHADISCOM Recruitment for the post of Executive Engineer (Distribution), Additional Executive Engineer (Distribution) & Dy. Executive Engineer (Distribution) can download MAHADISCOM Hall Ticket Through online mode. Applicants can check MAHADISCOM EE Exam Date Here.
MAHADISCOM Exam Overview:
- Name Of Positions:
- Executive Engineer (Distribution)
- Additional Executive Engineer (Distribution)
- Dy. Executive Engineer (Distribution)
- Conducted by: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
- Mode Of Examination: Online Mode
- MAHADISCOM Admit Card Status: Available
- Date Of Online Examination: 14th & 15th May 2019
MAHADISCOM Admit Card
MAHADISCOM Admit Card is a crucial document for candidates who are willing to appear in MSEDCL DEE, AEE & EE Exam. Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has issued MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer Admit Card. Applicants can download MSEDCL Hall Ticket via direct online link given below.
Download MAHADISCOM Admit Card 2019 Online
|Download From Here||MAHADISCOM Maharashtra Admit Card|
|Get Here||Information Handouts|
|Check Now||MAHADISCOM Official Link|
|Press Here For||MAHADISCOM Official Website|
How To Download MAHADISCOM Admit Card
Eligible Aspirants can follow simple instructions given below to download admit card of MAHADISCOM:
- Firstly, Contenders need to visit the official website of Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited that is www.mahadiscom.in
- Now, Hit “ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR VARIOUS POSTS UNDER DIRECT RECRUITMENT VIDE ADVT. NO. 07/2018 ” Link given under section “News & Latest Announcements”
- Read important instructions carefully.
- At the end of page, Press Link “TO DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER CLICK HERE”.
- Your Maharashtra State EDCL Admit Card will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill the required details such as registration/ roll number & press “Login” button.
- Now, Your Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Admit Card will be produced in soft copy.
- Take print out of call letter for appearing in examination.
More Links Related To MAHADISCOM
|MAHADISCOM Recruitment||MAHADISCOM Syllabus|
Instructions for Candidates:
- It is advised to download MAHADISCOM Call Letter from above provided link before appearing in the examination hall.
- Use Of Calculators, books, note books or written notes, cell phones, or any other electronic device will not be allowed during the examination.
- Please note your roll number, date, time and venue address of the examination given in the call letter
- Visit the venue one day before the Online Examination to confirm the location.
- Late comers will not be allowed to appear in online exam.
- Candidates will be disqualified or asked to leave the examination venue in case of violation of instructions of the Test Administrator and Organization Representative.
Candidate is allowed to appear only once in the online examination. Multiple appearances in online examination will result in cancellation of candidature.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Online Exam
MAHADISCOM Exam Pattern:
|Name Of Test||Number Of Questions||Marks|
|Test of Professional Knowledge||50||110|
|Test of General Knowledge i.e.|
(A) Test of Reasoning
(B) Test of Quantitative Aptitude
(C)Test of Marathi Language
- Online examination will comprise of objective type multiple choice questions
- Total Duration Of Exam is 120 Minutes.
- There is a negative marking for each & every wrong answer. 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answer marked by you.
Important Points To Remember
Appearing Candidates are advised to Bring MAHADISCOM Call letter with photo affixed thereon and photo ID card in Original and photocopy. Also Remember that Aspirants must bring One Ball point pen in examination hall.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Documents Required At the Time Of Exam
- Voter Id Card
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Any Other photo id recognized by government
- MSEDCL Admit Card 2019 and Passport size photograph
Cross Checking Of Following Details In MAHADISCOM 2019 Admit Card
Candidates appearing in Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Online Examination must check Candidate’s Name, Father’s name, PwD Candidate (if applicable), Date of birth, Date and Time of Examination, Roll number, Candidate’s signature & photograph, Permanent Address, Exam Center and Medium of Question Paper.
Posting Places In Maharashtra State:
Read Out Here: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
Date Of Online Exam: 14-05-2019 & 15-05-2019
We have provided all the necessary details & list of essential documents required at the time of exam on this page. Hope you are satisfied with the information, if not then you can submit your queries in the comment box. We will surely try to resolve your problem as soon as possible. Stay connected with us by bookmarking this page using Ctr+D Or follow us on facebook & Tweeter.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On