Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd has publicized a vacancy advertisement titled as MAHAGENCO Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up Manager, Officer, Chemist and several other Posts. Interested candidates who are seeking for latest jobs in government sector may apply now for MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 till 07-02-2017.
This Page Contains:
Willing contenders need to submit their applications dully completed in all respect through online mode on or before the end date well specified on this page. Candidates may attain entire information related to MAHAGENCO vacancy through this web page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd|
|No. of vacancies||309|
|Last date to submit online application||07-02-2017|
MAHAGENCO Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||No. of post||Educational Qualification|
|Sr. Chemist||19||B.E. / B.Tech. degree in Chemical Technology Sr. Chemist OR B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Chemistry or its equivalent|
|Chemist||30||B.E. / B.Tech degree in Chemical Technology OR OR M.Sc. (Chemistry) in Organic, Inorganic and Physical branches.|
|Lab Chemist||13||B.Sc. (Chemistry)|
|Jr. Lab Chemist||38|
|Sr. Manager (HR)||03||Degree with 2 yrs full time or 3 yrs part time Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration with Minimum Computer Literacy.|
|Dy. Manager (HR)||08|
|Manager (F&A)||05||CA / ICWA final passed|
|Dy. Manager (F&A)||17||Inter CA / ICWA OR MBA (Finance) / M.Com|
|System Analyst||01||Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Engineering / Information Technology /Computer Science or its equivalent OR 3 years Post Graduate Degree in Master of Computer Applications.|
|Asst. Welfare Officer||05||2 years Master of Social Work or Master of Labour Studies or Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, knowledge of Marathi & Hind and Degree in Law.|
|Sr. Manager (Security)||02||Degree and N.B.Degree in Technical / Law Personnel Management preferred.|
|Dy. Sr. Manager (Security)||05|
|Dy. Manager (Security)||09|
|Jr. Officer (Security)||31||Degree and Knowledge of Marathi is essential.|
|Fire Officer||02||B.E. (Fire) OR B.E. / B.Tech /AMIE graduate or graduate in any discipline with Diploma in Fire Engineering.|
|Asst. Fire Officer||10|
|Jr. Fire Officer||07|
|Fireman||58||Must have passed 10th Std. examination of 10+2 system or equivalent qualification & passed Fireman course.|
|Pharmacist||08||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|Nurse||15||H.S.C. or its equivalent with 3 years Diploma in General Nursing.|
You Can Also Check: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Upper age limit of the applying candidates for MAHAGENCO Recruitment must not exceed the age of 38 years as on 07th February 2017.
Relaxation in Age:
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates applying against backward category post.
- Upper age limit for departmental employees working in MAHAGENCO is up to age of 57 yrs.
- Upper age limit for person with Disability will be 45 Years.
Download PDF: MAHAGENCO Recruitment Official Notice
Fees Applicable for MAHAGENCO Recruitment:
|Post Name||Amount for open category candidates||Amount for backward class Candidates|
|Jr. Lab Chemist, Jr. Officer (Security),|
Jr. Fire Officer, Fireman, Pharmacist and Nurse
|Sr. Chemist, Chemist, Lab Chemist, Sr. Manager (HR),|
Dy. Manager (HR), Manager (HR), Manager (F&A), Dy. Manager (F&A), System Analyst, programmer, Asstt. Programmer, Asst. Welfare Officer,
Sr. Manager (Security), Dy. Sr. Manager (Security), Dy. Manager (Security), Fire Officer and Asst. Fire Officer
Mode of Payment:
Payment of application is to be made through online mode using Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card.
|Name of Post||Salary Details|
|Jr. Lab Chemist||Rs.14500-40120|
|Sr. Manager (HR)||Rs.26465-59890|
|Dy. Manager (HR)||Rs.17785-44995|
|Dy. Manager (F&A)||Rs.17785-44995|
|Asst. Welfare Officer||Rs.21365-46805|
|Sr. Manager (Security)||Rs.26465-59890|
|Dy. Sr. Manager (Security)||Rs.26710-60135|
|Dy. Manager (Security)||Rs.17785-44995|
|Jr. Officer (Security)||Rs.14500-40120|
|Asst. Fire Officer||Rs.19110-46320|
|Jr. Fire Officer||Rs.14500-40120|
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Selection Process for MAHAGENCO Jobs:
- Initially applicants will be called for recruitment process (i.e. for online examination and physical efficiency test) will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Candidates who will successfully qualify the online examination and physical efficiency test will only be called for personal interview.
Go Through These Articles:
Applying Process for MAHAGENCO Recruitment:
- For applying against Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited Recruitment, candidate need to firstly log on to official website that is www.mahagenco.in.
- Now, hit on “careers” link available on menu bar, and further select suitable link of advertisement on the appeared page.
- Read complete instructions regarding the post carefully and hit the link available at the bottom of notification as ‘For application form press here’.
- Candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria regarding educational qualification, age, experience, caste etc. & particulars furnished in application form are correct in all respect.
- Hit that link, this will open the prescribed Performa of application.
- Fill Online Application Form properly and you are required to mention a valid personal email ID / Mobile no. in application form that must be kept active during this recruitment process.
- In case, candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID before applying.
- Name of the candidate, his / her father / husband name, caste, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application form as it appears in the certificates, mark sheets.
- Candidates should submit the duly filled application form with a recent passport size photograph affixed thereon along with self attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience and Age etc. within given time.
- Incomplete applications and those not supported by self attested copies of certificates, are liable to be summarily rejected.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Company is not responsible for any postal delay.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Last date to submit application form: 07-02-2017
You can check Official Notification for other information related to MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|