MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2019
MAHAGENCO Recruitment for Operating Officer Posts has been started. Candidates can send prescribed form till the last date which is 15-02-2019. To know more about MAHAGENCO Bharti Feb Updates, you are suggested to check this page.
Various Links Of MAHAGENCO Jobs
|MAHAGENCO Operating Officer Recruitment 2019||Press Here|
|MAHAGENCO Operating Officer Application Form||Press Here|
|MAHAGENCO Careers Official Link||Press Here|
|Official Portal||Press Here|
|MAHAGENCO Syllabus||Press Here|
|MAHAGENCO Admit Card||Press Here|
MAHAGENCO Recruitment Advertisement Overview
- Name of organization: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company
- MAHAGENCO Vacancy: Chief Operating Officer
- Last Date To send MAHAGENCO Application Form: on or before 15-02-2019
- MAHAGENCO Selection Process will be tentatively conducted: in the month of February / March-2019
What Is The Required MAHAGENCO Chief Operating Officer Vacancies?
- Bachelor of Engineering in any discipline from recognized University.
- Minimum 15 years of hands on experience together post qualification in Thermal Power Generation Sector and / or Cement Industry in the field of fly ash utilization.
- Minimum: 45 years
- Maximum: 60 years
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
How Many MAHAGENCO Vacancies Are Available?
Chief Operating Officer: 01
Is There Any Requisite MAHAGENCO Chief Operating Officer Application Fee?
- Required Fee: 800/-
- Mode of Payment: Pay order / Demand Draft of the value of Rs. 800/- payable to the “MAHARASHTRA STATE POWER GENERATION COMPANY LIMITED” drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at “Mumbai”.
Get Here: Jobs by Organization
How Much Emolument Will Be Given To The Selected Candidates?
- 75,000/- per month lump-sum.
- The candidate will be entitled for Car facility & Company Accommodation
What Is The MAHAGENCO Chief Operating Officer Recruitment Procedure?
How Can I Apply For MAHAGENCO Chief Operating Officer Recruitment?
- Go through the official portal of the organization which is www.mahagenco.in
- Follow “Careers” link available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Hit on “Direct Recruitment for the post of Chief Operating Officer (On Contract Basis) vide: Advt.No.02/2019” link.
- Read the complete details mentioned in MAHAGENCO Notification.
- Candidates meeting the criteria have to download MAHAGENCO Application Form.
- Fill asked details and enclose the form in an envelope along with the given documents.
- Send the prescribed form to the correct postal address on or before the last date.
FAQ’s Related To MAHAGENCO Chief Operating Officer Recruitment
Question1: What Should I Do In Case of Change In Application Form?
Answer: If there is any change in first / middle / last name in any of the certificates / supporting documents submitted by the candidate, kindly attach copy of Affidavit notarized on Rs.100 Stamp Paper / Gazette certificate of name change.
Question2: Where Would I Need To Send The MAHAGENCO Chief Operating Officer Application Form?
Answer: To the Asst. General Manager (HR-RC), Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd., Estrella Batteries Expansion Compound, Labour Camp, Dharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai- 400019.
Also: Find Jobs in Mumbai
Question3: Which Documents Are Required With MAHAGENCO Application Form?
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC/CBSC/ICSE) for Date of Birth
- Degree/ Post Graduation Degree in support of educational Qualifications
- Post applied for is written on the envelope
- Signed the undertaking
- Posted recent photograph at appropriate place
- Certificate of post qualification experience
- Domicile certificate of Maharashtra state for reserve category candidates
- Marathi Performa Certificate
- Demand draft
Question4: Do You Know About The Work of MAHAGENCO Chief Operating Officer Jobs?
- To explore possibilities and ways and means of fly ash utilization including marketing, sell and disposing of ash.
- Involve formation Joint-Ventures with other Companies requiring / utilizing fly ash for manufacturing of Bricks / Cement etc.
- Co-ordination and Contract Management.
- Tie-up with various companies requiring fly ash for their manufacturing.
- Arranging Transport facilities.
- Liaisoning with related Statutory Bodies like State Pollution Control Board, State Transport Office and
- Railways etc. as the case may be.
- Must have the knowledge of all norms and regulations including MoEF Guidelines related with as hutilization.
- Candidate shall be responsible for insuring utilization of fly ash as per terms of MoEF from Power Stations.
For acquiring more details regarding MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2019, you need to go through the above mentioned Official Links while you may follow us on Facebook or Google Plus also for future updates.
Latest Recruitment On 06-02-2019