Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag has notified jobs Notification titled as Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment. Organization is intended to hire the most efficient and goal oriented contenders for filling up 723 positions of Medical Officer (Group A).
Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Maharashtra can avail this chance by applying for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018 and submit their application form on or before the last date that is 31-07-2018.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 723 Medical Officer Jobs:
The candidates who want to apply for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Recruitment are advised to submit an application form in prescribed format. You can download format of Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Application Form by pressing direct Official link given below.
Applicants who want more details regarding Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018 kindly scroll down and get complete details through this page which is written by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag|
|Employment Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer (MO)|
|No. of Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Vacancy||723|
|Educational Qualifications||MBBS degree|
|Last Date to apply for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Jobs||31-07-2018|
Read Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment Dates:
|Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Notification Date||13-07-2018|
|Starting date to send application Form||13-07-2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||31-07-2018|
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Vacancies:
- Post Name: Medical Officer Group -A
- of Posts: 723
Required Qualification for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018:
For Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Jobs, aspirants should have possessed required educational qualification from a recognized Board/ Institutions given below.
For Medical Officer (MBBS post):
To apply for Medical Officer (MBBS post), appliers must possess MBBS Degree of a statutory University or any other qualification as specified in the First or Second Schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
For Medical Officer (Specialist posts):
As per official PDF, appliers who possess Post Graduate Diploma or Degree of a Statutory University in Pediatrics or General Surgery or General Medicine or Gynecology or Anesthesia or Radiology or Blood Transfusion in as specified in the First or Second Schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) can apply for Medical Officer (Specialist posts).
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Age Limit:
- Candidates who are interested to apply for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 there age must not be less than 18 years and maximum age will be decided as per norms.
- SC/ST/ OBC/Ex- Servicemen category candidates will get age relaxations as per rules and regulations of organization.
Offered Salary for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Recruitment:
After the completion of Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment process, those candidates who will be selected for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Jobs will get an impressive salary of Rs.15600-39100/- per month along with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- from the concerned department of organization.
Also Check: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Selection Process for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Jobs:
- Expert team of Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag has decided to conduct written test and Interview for those candidates who will able to submit their applications before due date.
- On the basis of the performance in the written test only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Recruitment Fee:
- For Open category candidates – Rs.500/-
- For Backward Class candidates – Rs.300/-
- The fee should be paid through Demand Draft of nationalized bank mode only
How to fill Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Application Form?
- First of all candidates need to visit official website of Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag that is arogya.maharashtra.gov.in to apply for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Jobs 2018
- On home page of the official website, aspirants you need to press on “Careers” tab from menu bar.
- There will be list of the links of the latest openings, applicants have to select “Recruitment of Medical Officer Group A 2018” link.
- From new window you need to press on “Document: Recruitment of Medical Officer Group A 2018 (397 KB,PDF)” link
- After selecting the link Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment PDF file opens from where you have to read the complete details regarding the post and from the same PDF you can get the prescribed format of the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Application Form.
- Take a printout of the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Application Form and fill it appropriately according to the ask details.
- At last send the application form along with resume, certificates, self-attested testimonials and all other relevant documents to the postal address mentioned below.
Download Official Notice of Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment
The Directorate of Health Services,
Arogya Bhavan, St George Hospital Compound,
PD Mello Road, Mumbai-400 001
For further details regarding Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018 you may directly visit Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs in Maharashtra|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|