Maharashtra Police Recruitment
322 vacancies of Police Sub Inspector are available in Maharashtra!!! A career notice concerning Maharashtra Police Recruitment has been released on 14-06-2017. To apply against latest SI Jobs Openings, you should submit online application form on or before the last date that is 04-07-2017. Go through this page to get all information related to Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of this Page:
Candidates, who want to serve their nation, must grab this opportunity. You may go through this page that is that is designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com, to get complete information related to Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 – 2018. Jobs seekers, having Bachelor Degree, are eligible for available vacancies.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Police|
|Dead Line for filling online application||04-07-2017|
Maharashtra Police Vacancies:
Sub Inspector (SI) – 322
For Maharashtra Sub Inspector Recruitment, candidates need to have Degree in any field from esteemed university or institution with good academic records. Those, who don’t satisfy the essential qualification requirement, need not to apply.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Selected candidates for vacancies of Sub Inspector (SI), will be good salary under pay scale of Rs 9300 – 34800 with GP Rs 4300/-. Applicants may also admissible for other allowances according to the rules of Government.
Download PDF – Maharashtra Police Recruitment Notice
Age of candidates for Maharashtra SI Recruitment should not be below 18 years and exceed from 35 Years. Upper age limit can be relaxed for the reserved category candidates like SC/ ST/PH etc as per rules of Maharashtra Government.
Those, who belongs to General/ OBC Candidates, need to Application Fee of Rs. 373/- and Other Candidates (ST/ SC) Rs. 273/-. Fee can be paid by online payment or Nagri suvidha Kendra or challan. Through challan fee will be paid in the State Bank of India.
Selection of job seekers will be done for Maharashtra Police Job as per their performance in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview. Preliminary Exam will contain 100 marks, Main Exam contains 300 marks and Interview contains 100 marks.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Police Jobs?
- Interested candidates for Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Recruitment need to go through the official portal that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Follow Advertisement No ‘46/2017’ and press ‘See Advertisement’ link.
- Read the complete details and if you are matching with the given conditions, then press ‘New User Registration’ tab.
- Fill the registration form properly and after that login to your account.
- Fill up all the required fields as in support of qualification, DOB, address etc in prescribed manner in Maharashtra Police Application Form.
- Attach all documents and pass port size photograph as needed.
- Press “Pay Now” link to pay your fees through proper channel.
- Check all the information filled by you once again and press Submit option.
- At last, take a print out of filled online application form and keep it safe for future purpose.
Official Link- Apply Online for Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Jobs
- Last date to Submit Application: 04th July 2017
- Date of Written Exam: August /September 2017
Note: You may obtain other information concerning Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 – 2018 through official link that is well stated above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Get Latest Defence Jobs||Jobs in Maharashtra|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|