Maharashtra Police Recruitment
Maharashtra police has asserted an employment advertisement in concern of Maharashtra Police Recruitment. Meticulous and dedicated candidates may apply for filling up 4862 vacancies of Police Constable Post. Interested job hunters who want to be part of this Indian Government and want to work for this profile may apply for available vacancies. Candidates may submit their application form till last date, which is shaped below.
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||18th February 2016|
More details related to Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 such as location wise vacancy detail, qualification requirement, age limitation, pay scale, selection process and how to apply etc are below mention in this module by the team of recruitmentresult.com.. Interested contenders must read the full acknowledgement before apply.
Location wise Vacancy Detail:
|Location||No. of Post|
|CP, Thane City||230|
|CP, Pune , City||221|
|CP, Nagpur City||124|
|CP, Aurangabad City||56|
|CP, Navi Mumbai||90|
|CP, Amravati City||31|
|CP, Mumbai Railway||134|
|SP, Nashik (R)||65|
|SP, Pune (R)||72|
|SP, Solapur (R)||51|
|SP, Railway Pune||40|
|SP, Railway, Nagpur||24|
|SRPF GR 1, Pune||66|
|SRPF GR 2, Pune||72|
|SRPF GR 3, Jalna||32|
|SRPF GR 4, Nagpur||68|
|SRPF GR 5, Daund||61|
|SRPF GR 6, Dhule||39|
|SRPF GR 7, Daund||53|
|SRPF GR 8, Mumbai||34|
|SRPF GR 9, Amravati||01|
|SRPF GR 10, Solapur||63|
|SRPF GR 11, Mumbai||69|
|SRPF GR 12, Hingoli||50|
|SRPF GR 13, Nagpur||57|
|SRPF GR 14, Aurangabad||44|
|SRPF GR 15, Gondia||40|
|SRPF GR 16, Kolhapur||26|
Candidates must have passed 12th standard in relevant field from the recognized school or board.
- Age of the contenders who are going to apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years.
- Relaxation and reservation in age for reserved category applicants will be admissible as per the organization norms.
Scale of Pay:
Job seekers who will be appointed for above mentioned post will get the impressive and attractive salary package of Rs. 5, 200- 20, 200- grade pay of Rs. 2, 000/- + Rs. 500/- other salary which will be offered by the organization.
Application Fee Detail:
|Post Name||For unreserved||For reserved|
|Police Soldier||Rs. 320/-||Rs. 170/-|
|Ex- Soldier||Rs. 20/-|
Mode of Appointment:
The appointment of the contenders will be done on the basis of their performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Maharashtra Police.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment?
- First of all willing candidates should go to official website of organization mahapolice.gov.in
- Now, go to the interface section which is available on the home page.
- Then, hit recruitment tab and hit appropriate link which you want to apply.
- After that, fill online application form with required details.
- After filling the form, upload your documents and pay your application fee.
- At last, press submit tab and take hard copy of application form for future use.
Date to be keeping In Mind:
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form- 18th February 2016
- Last Date to Deposit the application Fee- 22nd February 2016
You can check Official Link for more detail regarding Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|