Maharashtra Police Recruitment
Maharashtra Police has asserted a job notice as Maharashtra Police Recruitment. Department has invited applications for filling up the 2149 Constable posts under various Recruitment Boards as Maharashtra State Police is seeking for hardworking and eligible candidates to fill the jobs. Willing candidates can apply against Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017, for the advertised post by filling the application form on or before the last date that is specified below.
This Page Contains:
Candidates may get more details about Maharashtra Police Jobs from this page which is well created by dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants satisfying the eligibility criteria may apply for these latest opening on or before the last dates that is well structured below.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment
|Organizing Body||Maharashtra Police|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee through Online||17-03-2017|
Police Constable: 2149
Maharashtra Police Vacancies:
|Recruitment Board||Total No. Of Vacancies|
|SRPF Gr-V, Daund||66|
|SRPF Gr-VI, Dhule||56|
|SRPF Gr-VII, Daund||54|
|SRPF Gr-I, Pune||53|
|SRPF Gr.XI, Navi Mumbai||46|
|SRPF Gr-III, Jalna||28|
|SRPG Gr.XVI [IRB Gr.III], Kolhapur||18|
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Official Notifications
|Recruitment Board||Official Notifications|
|Maharashtra Police||Mumbai||Download PDF|
|Aurangabad Rural||Get Details|
|Nashik Rural||Download PDF|
|SRPF Gr-V, Daund||Download PDF|
|SRPF Gr-VI, Dhule||Download PDF|
|SRPF Gr-VII, Daund||Download PDF|
|SRPF Gr-I, Pune||Download PDF|
|SRPF Gr.XI, Navi Mumbai||Download PDF|
|Pune Railway||Download PDF|
|SRPF Gr-III, Jalna||Download PDF|
|SRPG Gr.XVI [IRB Gr.III], Kolhapur||Download PDF|
Applicant willing to apply must have passed 12th Class with IASC Certificate from any recognized board.
We have More Job Options for 12th Pass out Candidates: Check Now
For Police constable Vacancies contender’s age must be resided between 18 – 45 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 350/- for Unreserved category candidates and Rs. 200/- for Reserved category candidates & Rs. 50/- for Ex serviceman (Only on service tax) through online & off line.
Selection of candidates for stated vacancies will be done on the basis of process conducted by Maharashtra Police that are physical eligibility test (PET), Written Test & Interview.
Documents that are required to be carried by an individual at the time of interview are as follows:
- Recent colored passport size photographs- 03 copies
- Self attested copies of supporting documents. Original certificates should be brought for verification only.
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 12th Certificate
Check Below Given Tips, To Clear Selection Round:
Instructions to Apply Online for Maharashtra Police Recruitment:
- First of all contenders need to visit official website of organization that is www.mahapolice.gov.in.
- Now choose link ‘Recruitment’ available under ‘Interface’ section on the home page.
- Thereafter, aspirants need to select “POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT – 2017”.
- Press tab ‘New Registration’ and fill registration form with required details.
- Now select ‘create user’ tab and after that login your account.
- After that, Login your account and Fill Online Application Form with required information.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size and submit appropriate application fee as asked.
- On completion with the process of filling online application form review it once and make final submission of it.
- Lastly retain a hard copy of system generated filled application form for future reference.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee through Online: 17-03-2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Off Line: 21-03-2017
For more information related to Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017, check Official Notification link available above on this page. Job seekers may get latest information about this recruitment notification by visiting this page regularly.
Check Now: Latest Defence Jobs
Willing candidates may join us on Face book and Google plus for getting additional updates regarding this page. You can also subscribe on our free e-mail service from this you can get all career information related to examination, recruitment etc. students you are free to leave the comment in comment box regarding any query, question etc.