Maharashtra Police Recruitment
Maharashtra is count as 3rd largest state of India and being the part of Maharashtra Police is the great opportunity for the citizens, so make your dream come true by applying against Maharashtra Police Recruitment!!!!! According to the Maharashtra Police notification, there are 85 vacancies of Law Instructor in various districts of Maharashtra. Those who are interested in uplifting their career in defense sector, they can apply against the latest Maharashtra Police Jobs by filling the application form. Moreover, aspirants are informed that the last date of applying against Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 is 13/11/2017.
This Page Include:
Well, Maharashtra Police is also count as one of the largest police forces as currently it has strength of1.95 lakh which include 302 Indian police service officers, 282 superintendents of police, 3522 inspectors, 3123 ASI (assistant sub inspectors) and there are 6230 sub inspectors. It is a golden opportunity for them who were earlier searching for jobs in Maharashtra Police; candidates don’t miss this chance and apply against Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018. Get complete requirements that are needed for the said post from beneath section of this page of recruitmentresult.com
Maharashtra Police Recruitment
|Name of Institute||Maharashtra Police|
|Last Date To Apply||13/11/2017|
Maharashtra Police Vacancy Details:
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Police Jobs:
Searching for police jobs in Maharashtra, then this will be the best chance for you. But before applying against Maharashtra Police Law Instructor vacancies make sure that you are eligible for the said posts. To apply against the Instructor jobs, appliers must hold following criterion:
- Graduation Degree from Recognized University.
- Should have 5 years of Experience in Law Department
- Perfect knowledge of the post’s training course
- Knowledge of Hindi, English, Marathi language in form of Speaking, Writing, Reading.
Check Now: More Graduate Jobs
Maharashtra Police Salary Details:
Appointed candidates against the Maharashtra Police Law Instructor Recruitment will receive good amount of salary of Rs 12,000 + GP Rs 3,000 by the management committee of the organization.
Maharashtra Police Age Limit:
Job entrants who wish to apply against Maharashtra Police Job are informed that they should be not more than 60 years of age. Relaxation in upper age will be provided to reserved category which will be applicable as per the norms of the organization.
Selection Process for Maharashtra Police Vacancies:
Applicants who are going to apply against Maharashtra LI Recruitment have to get qualified in recruitment rounds that are written test and interview round which will be held scheduled date.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Procedure to Apply for Maharashtra Police Jobs:
- Visit the official portal that is www.mahapolice.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards “Recruitment” tab which is located under the heading of “Interface” section.
- Now select “LAW INSTRUCTOR RECRUITMENT 2017-2018” link.
- Read Maharashtra Police Advertisement very carefully and check whether you are capable for Maharashtra Police Law Instructor jobs or not.
- After that download your Maharashtra Police Application form and fill it with the asked details.
- Attach the self attested copy of requisite documents / certificate or as per the requirement.
- Put the filled form in an envelope super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________”
- At last, send the filled form to the below framed postal address before the last reached date.
Download PDF: Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Notification
irector General of Police,
Training and Special Squads,
Old Legislative Assembly,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg,
You Can Also: Find Jobs in Mumbai
Last Date to Apply: 13/11/2017
You may obtain other information concerning Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 – 2018 through Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Find More Police Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|