Maharashtra SET Admit Card
Those candidates who will appear in State Eligibility Test (SET) for Assistant Professor Positions they may download Maharashtra SET Admit Card through this page. Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (SET) is going to be conducted by Savitribai Phule Pune University state Agency (Formerly University of Pune) on 28-01-2018. Candidates who had applied for MH SET Exam they can check their MH SET Exam Hall Ticket through this single page from 18-01-2018. Willful contenders who wish to download Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2018 they must follow the steps as indicated below and download the call letter through online mode.
Check the focal points of this page….
Aspirants must download Maharashtra SET Hall Ticket as earliest to avail the last minute rush. Applicants must carry admit card and also one additional photo identity such as Adhar Card, PAN card, Voter Id etc to the examination centre on the Day of the Examination. Without it aspirants will not allow to enter in the examination hall. Candidates can collect all the important details about Maharashtra State Eligibility Test Admit Card by rolling down the entire page of recruitmentresult.com furnished by dedicated team members.
Some guidelines to Download Maharashtra SET 2018 Admit Card:
- Aspirants who are waiting for their Maharashtra SET Call Letters, there waits are over now they may download it from official website of Savitribai Phule Pune University state Agency which is setexam.unipune.ac.in
- On the home page you have to select the “about admit card” link.
- On the next page you have to read the entire information.
- After that you need to go “Download” section and hit on suitable link to download call letter.
- Now a new page will be opened with blank columns you need to fill correct details such as user name and password as given in the image.
- After that your Maharashtra State Eligibility Test Hall Ticket will be available on your digital screen.
- You need to take a printout of your hall ticket and it is to be carried at the time of examination.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card along with their printout of online admit card on the day of examination.
Do You Know: How to Download Admit Card?
Maharashtra SET Admit Card
Maharashtra SET Exam Pattern:
|Session||Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|First||I||60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted||50 x 2 = 100||1 1/4 hours (10.00 a.m. to 11.15 a.m.)|
|First||II||50 questions all of which are compulsory||50 x 2 = 100||1 1/4 hours (11.15 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.)|
|Second||III||75 questions all of which are compulsory||75 x 2 = 150||2 1/2 hours (02.00 P.m. to 04.30 p.m.)|
Check Here: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
Procedure & Criteria for Declaration Of Result:
- For getting job of Assistant Professor, applicants are required to secure the minimum marks in SET.
- To Qualify SET 2018 exam, aspirants needed to secure minimum marks separately in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III as specified below:
|CATEGORY||MINIMUM MARKS TO BE OBTAINED|
|PAPER I||PAPER II||PAPER III|
|OPEN||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50%)|
|(OBC/SBC/DT(A)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT(D))(Non Creamy Layer Category only)|
|35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40%)|
Candidates who will be successfully cleared step I, a merit list will be prepared subject-wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by them.
From the merit list which is given under step II, the Top 15% candidates (for each subject and category); will be declared SET qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
Check Also: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
- Admit card will be available on: 18-01-2018
- MH SET Exam Will be held on: 28-01-2018
Maharashtra SET Exam Centres 2018:
|Center Name||Center Code|
Must Read: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
Aspirants may download their exam hall ticket through this Official Link directly. Aspirants can get latest information in concern of Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2018 by bookmarking this page using CTRL+D.
You can also comment in comment box, if you have any problem. Our expert’s members will try to solve your query as soon as they can. You may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to collect other information about this concern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|