An employment declaration regarding MAIDS Recruitment 2016 has been published by Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences. Eligible aspirants who want to build their career in this Institute may apply for various vacant positions of Photographer (Medical), Artist Modeler and Senior Residents. We will shortly update the details on MAIDS Recruitment 2017. So, stay tune with our portal. It is advised to comprehend the complete details before applying for the available posts.
Interested contenders who are looking for best Jobs Openings must grab this chance by applying for MAIDS Jobs by forwarding the duly filled application through channel before the respective due dates as specified below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants must apply for the desired posts as expressed below.
|Name Of Organization||Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences|
|Last Date Of Applying||Check below|
- Photographer (Medical): 01
- Artist Modeler:01
- Senior Residents (Dental):15
|Post Name||Required Qualification|
|Photographer (Medical)||Matriculation / 10th Pass with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subject and Certificate in Photography or equivalent from the recognized ITI, NAC / NTC.|
|Artist Modeler||Bachelor’s Degree of Fine Arts in sculpture with ceramic as one of the subject.|
|Senior Residents (Dental)||Passed MDS in the concerned specialty.|
You Can Also Find More Job Options:-
Appliers applying for Senior Residents post should retain the upper age below 40 years and those who are applying for Photographer (Medical), Artist Modeler post must resided between 18 – 27 years of age as on last date of submission of application. Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC or any other category will be allowed as per rules.
- Appointed aspirants for Photographer (Medical), Artist Modeler post will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.2800/- per month.
- And those who will be selected for Senior Residents post will receive the amount of Rs.15600–39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- as monthly salary.
- Candidates applying for Photographer (Medical), Artist Modeler post are required to pay an amount of Rs.300/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Whereas aspirants applying for Senior Residents post need to pay an application fee of Rs.1000/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs.500/- for SC/ST.
Must Check: Latest Government Jobs
Payment to be made through:
Application fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Director Principal, Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi, Payable at Delhi.
Mode of Appointment:
The selection will be made through written test followed by interview of shortlisted candidates. Candidates, three times the number of vacancies will be called for interview, provided they qualify the screening test with a minimum of 50% marks.
Check Below Links to Grasp Test / Interview Round
Way to apply for Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences Recruitment:
Aspirants satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for MAIDS Recruitment by following some necessary steps as provided below.
- First of all, candidates are required to log on to official website of Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences that is www.maids.ac.in
- After that, choose “Recruitment” option which is available on left side of home page.
- Now, hit on “Notice & Application form for the Vacancy on Regular Basis in MAIDS” OR “Notice and Application Form for the post of Senior Residents -Dental” link from opened page.
- On selection of above stated links the respective advertisement will get downloaded on your screen containing the desired application format.
- Read the notification completely and then fill the format of application carefully in correct manner with all relevant information that is asked in application form and Affix Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Complete application in the prescribed format along with all documents such as Self attested copies of certificate in support of age, caste, qualification, Professional experience with documentary evidence, two passport size photographs, Demand Draft etc must reach on or before the due date as per post in an envelope of size 12” X 9” (A-4 Size) super scribed in bold letters “Application for recruitment of ____________________________” (Name of post to be filled) directly or by post, addressed to as given below.
Room NO. 116, Ist Floor,
Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
Jobs in New Delhi: Get Here
Important Dates to be remembered:
|Photographer (Medical) & Artist Modeler|
|Date of Closing||26.08.2016 up to 4:00 PM|
|Collection of Admit Cards by candidates from MAIDS||29.08.2016 (2:00PM to 5:00PM)|
|Date of Screening Test||31.08.2016 (Wednesday) at 12:30 PM|
|Date of declaration of result of Eligible candidates for Interview||31.08.2016|
|Date of Interview||The Date of Interview shall be displayed on official website of MAIDS in along with the result of Written test|
|Senior Residents (Dental)|
|Closing date of Application||03.09.2016|
|Collection of Admit Card||13.09.2016|
|Written Examination (MCQ)||17.09.2016 (at 12:30 Noon)|
|Declaration of result||17.09.2016 (Evening)|
|Date & time for Interview of shortlisted candidates||Shall be displayed on official website of MAIDS|
For further information about MAIDS Job , candidates may check Official Link. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page. Appliers, you may keep visiting this page regularly to grab updated information in concern to MAIDS Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On