Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment
A latest online advertisement entitled as Malabar Cancer Centre recruitment 2016 has been announced for filling up vacant positions. Organization intends to hire skilled and experienced candidates for the posts of Senior Resident in various departments. Devoted contenders can fill the application form and send it to the postal address on or before the last date. Job seekers who want to enhance their skills and grasp the chance may apply for Malabar Cancer Centre vacancy. Contenders waiting to apply for Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2017 in the following year may stay tuned with this portal as we are going to update it soon.
For other vital information you may scroll down the whole page and obtain the eligibility criteria. After that, the candidates who think themselves eligible can fill the application forms on or before 3rd October 2016 and interview will be conducted on 8th October 2016. For further acknowledgement you need to go through this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Malabar Cancer Centre|
|Last Date of submission||3rd October 2016|
|Interview Date||8th October 2016|
Post and Vacancy:
|Surgical Oncology||01||DNB/MS General Surgery / ENT /MD Obstetrics and Gynaecology
MDS ( Maxillo facial surgery) with fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology
MCh Surgical Oncology
|Radiation Oncology||03||DMRT/ MD/DNB Radiotherapy|
|Medical Oncology & Haematlolgy||03||DNB/MD Medicine / Radiotherapy /Pediatric
DM Medical Oncology / DNB Medical Oncology
|Radiology||03||DMRD/MD / DNB Radiodiagnosis|
|Clinical Laboratory Services and Oncopathology||02||MD/DNB Pathology|
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Selected candidates will get the Consolidated pay or Rs. 62,000/- per month.
The appliers have to pay 1,000/- as the application fees in the form of Demand Draft from a recognized bank in favor of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre together with the application forms.
Mode of Assortment:
Selection of the candidates will be based on the Merit followed by the Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted according to the accepted applications and then they will be called for the Interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Apply for Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment?
- Candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization i.e. www.mcc.kerala.gov.in.
- Now move the pointer to the “News” tab given on the menu bar of the homepage and select ‘Career’ option from the drop down list.
- Then open the suitable link “Advertisement for the Post of Senior Resident” and read it carefully.
- After that take a printout of an application form and fill it with required details.
- Now attach all the testimonials, certificates and demand draft along with an application form.
- Now send the application form on the postal address on or before the last date.
- After that the candidates who will be shortlisted are going to appear in Interview.
Malabar Cancer Centre,
Check Here: More Jobs in Kerala
- Last date of Submission: 3rd October 2016
- Interview Date: 8th October 2016 at 10 a.m.
To fetch further information about the Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can check this Official Link. Candidates who want get all latest updates related to employment notification can bookmark this page using cntrl+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Private Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|