Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment
Malabar Cancer Centre has broadcasted a vacancy advertisement as Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016. Organization is searching brilliant and talented applicants who can fill vacant posts of Project fellow, Professor/ Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer. Interested candidates can apply for required posts by submitting their application form before the last date that is mentioned below. To collect all the details about Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2017, you can visit our page again.
Applicants can see the below mention procedure to fill application form and submit it before the last date that is 20th and 25th July 2016. You can also follow up this page of recruitmentresult.com, to collect all the details about Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment. You can also book mark this page by pressing Ctrl + D.
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment
|Organization Name||Malabar Cancer Centre|
|Last Date to Apply||20th and 25th July 2016|
Malabar Cancer Centre Vacancies and Qualification Required
|1||Project fellow||M.Sc / M.Tech in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Bio-informatics|
|2||Professor/ Additional Professor||M.D/ M.S/ DM/ M.Ch/ PhD/ M.Ch( Surgical oncology)/ MS (Surgery)/ MS (E.N.T.)/ DM ( Medical oncology)/ MD (Medicine) or MD (Radiotherapy)|
You May Also Check:-
Age of job seekers must be as follows:
- For S.NO.1 – Below 28 years as on 01st January 2016
- For S.NO.2 to 5 – Below 50years
- Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBS and Ex- Service Man candidates as per organization rules.
Check Here:- Latest Teaching Jobs
|Professor||Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- + Grade pay of Rs.10000/-|
|Additional Professor||Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- + Grade pay of Rs.8900/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- + Grade pay of Rs.8700/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + Grade pay Rs.6600/-|
|Lecturer||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + Grade pay Rs.5400/-|
Application Fee For S.NO. 2 to 5
- Applicants have to pay Rs.500/- through a Demand Draft in favor of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery payable at Thalassery.
- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.150/-.
- Organization will call applicants for written examination which will be carried on by department after screening of application form.
- Those applicants who will qualify examination they will be called up for personal interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Apply
Candidates who are applying for Malabar Cancer Centre vacancy, they can follow below mention steps to download application form:
- First you have to visit official website of the organization that is mcc.kerala.gov.in
- On the home page, hit “Career” tab.
- Now choose “Immediately Wanted/ For Existing and Arising____” link.
- A PDF file will open, read all the information and download application form.
- Fill application form with all the details and affix a photo on it.
- Attest all the testimonials related to qualification, age proof etc, with a receipt of application fee.
- Super script an application form with “Application form the posts of____” and send t to below mention address after placing all the documents in it.
Important Date and Postal Address
|Posts Name||Date||Postal Address|
|Project fellow||25th July 2016||The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103|
|Professor/ Additional Professor||20th July 2016|
To Find latest Jobs in Kerala:- Press Here
Candidates can check Official Link to see all the details about Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|