Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment
A new employment notification has been promulgated by Malabar Cancer Centre entitled as Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment. This notice has been made with the intention to appoint energetic and skilled candidates for Stipendiary Trainees Post. For this concern, applications are invited by the organization, so contenders who are fresh graduates or graduates with one year experience may apply for this recruitment as soon as possible. Willing aspirants need to send their filled application form through offline mode before the specified last date. To get latest update related to Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2017, stay attentive with this web page.
Eager job seekers who are desirous to work with this highly reputed organization may apply for Malabar Cancer Centre Jobs by forwarding their filled application forms with the help of mentioned steps on or before the closing date. Aspirants, who wish to apply for this latest opening, must go through the entire web page that is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com before applying for the concern.
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment
|University Name||Malabar Cancer Centre|
|Last Date to Apply||19th November 2016|
- Stipendiary Post Degree Training in Radiotherapy / Radiology
- Stipendiary Post Degree Training in Radiotherapy / Radiology and Laboratory Technology
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment: Get Details
Candidates applying for stated post should have completed B.Sc (Medical Radiological Technology) / B.Sc. (Medical Imaging Technology) / B.Sc. (Medical Radiology Technology) OR B.Sc.(Medical Laboratory Technology) from recognized University / Institute.
Grab Now: Latest B.Sc Jobs
Job hunters, who will be appointed for said Post, will receive satisfactory amount of salary that is Rs.12000/- per month by the organization.
Applicant applying for Malabar Cancer Centre Vacancy must be more than 18 years of age and upper age is as per norms of organization.
Mode of Selection for Stipendiary Trainees post:
- Appointment of appliers will be made on the basis of their qualification and experience and then on their performance in the written test / interview.
- Candidates should produce the originals at the time of test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview / Written test.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Procedure to Apply for Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment:
- Aspirants who wish to apply for this recruitment notification, needs to firstly visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.mcc.kerala.gov.in.
- After that, move the ‘Career’ option available at left side of homepage.
- This will take you to the new page having various links of advertisement.
- Here choose suitable link as “applications are invited for Stipendiary Post Degree Training” and read the opened notification carefully.
- After that, take a printout of an application form attached below the advertisement and fill it with required details.
- Now attach all the testimonials, certificates and demand draft along with an application form.
- Now send the application form on the postal address on or before the last date.
- The envelope containing application should be super scribed as “Application for Stipendiary Post Degree Training in Radiotherapy/Radiology and Laboratory Technology”.
Malabar Cancer Centre,
Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery,
Find More: Jobs in Kerala
Last date of Submission: 19th November 2016 till 4:30 PM
To fetch further information about the Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2017, you can check this Official notification link available on this page. Candidates who want get all latest updates related to employment notification can bookmark this page using cntrl+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|