Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment
Malabar Cancer Centre has issued a job advertisement about Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment. The applications are invited from career oriented and eligible aspirants for filling up vacancy of Senior Residents, Lecturer, Purchase Officer, Store Keeper and other various posts. Job seekers, who want to make their career with this organization, may apply for Malabar Cancer Centre recruitment 2015 by filling the application form before the last date which is mentioned below in this page.
|Last Date to Apply||Check Below|
Complete details about Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment such as Qualification, Age Limitation, Salary Scale, and Process to apply, Important Dates etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Qualification and Salary Details:
|Senior Residents||Surgical Oncology||DNB / MS General Surgery /ENT/ Gynaecology OR MDS(Maxillofacial Surgery) with fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology OR MCH Surgical Oncology||Rs. 40000/-|
|Radiation Oncology||DMRT/ MD/ DNB Radiotherapy|
|Medical Oncology||DNB/MD Medicine / Radiotherapy /Pediatric Medicine OR DM Medical Oncology / DNB Medical Oncology|
|Imageology||DMRD/MD / DNB Radiodiagnosis|
|Purchase Officer||MBA in Materials Management. OR PG Degree in Materials Management as a regular course in a reputed Institution recognized by Government/ Approved University/ Regulatory Body||Rs. 38000/-|
|Technician Clinical Lab Services||BSC MLT||Rs. 23500/-|
|Store Keeper||Degree/Diploma in Materials Management OR D. Pharm|
|Name of the Post||Age|
|Lecturer||Below 40 Years|
|Purchase Officer||Below 35 years|
|Technician Clinical Lab Services|
Candidates, who are going to apply for Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment, have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- – in the form of Demand Draft drawn from a nationalized bank in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre payable at Thalassery.
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their presentation in interview.
Process to Apply for Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment:
- Candidates who want to apply for Malabar Cancer Centre vacancies notice need to download the application form which is available at the official website that is mcc.kerala.gov.in.
- Select the “career” tab which is given at the left side of the homepage.
- Then, hit on the appropriate link and read the complete notification carefully.
- Download it and fill the form with required details in correct manner.
- After completing the form attach with it all necessary documents and self attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification and experience and send it to postal address which given below in this page.
The Director, Malabar Cancer
Centre, Moozhikkara PO,
|Senior Residents||20th August 2015|
|Others Posts||06th august 2015|
To get more information in concern of Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2015 you may check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On