Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment
For hiring dynamic and suitable candidates for 10 posts of Sr. Resident, a job notification titled as Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment has been released. Aspirants who wish to apply for Latest Malabar Cancer Centre Vacancy can check the eligibility criteria mentioned underneath.
|Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|Malabar Cancer Centre Official Website||Press Here|
Short View of Malabar Cancer Centre 2019 Recruitment:
- Organization Name: Malabar Cancer Centre
- Name of Posts: Senior Residents
- Malabar Cancer Centre Vacancies: 10
- Last Date for Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2019: 16-04-2019
- Official Website: www.mcc.kerala.gov.in
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment
Malabar Cancer Centre Posts:
|Department||Number of Vacancies|
|Medical Oncology & Haematology||03|
Ques 1: What is the Required Education Qualification for Senior Resident Vacancies?
|Surgical Oncology||DNB/MS General Surgery, MD Obstetrics and Gynaecology OR M.Ch Surgical Oncology|
|Radiation Oncology||DMRT/ MD/DNB Radiotherapy|
|Medical Oncology & Haematology||DNB/MD Medicine, Radiotherapy, Pediatric Medicine OR DM Medical Oncology, DNB Medical Oncology|
|Imageology||DMRD/MD/DNB Radio diagnosis|
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Ques 2: Salary Structure of Malabar Cancer Centre Jobs
Contenders who get selected for Malabar Cancer Centre Sr. Resident Posts will get consolidated pay scale of Rs.62, 000/- per month.
Ques 3: Is there any Application Fee Required to Pay for Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment?
Candidates applying for Malabar Cancer Centre Sr. Resident Recruitment need to pay an amount of Rs.1, 000/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn from a nationalized bank in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre payable at Thalassery.
Ques 4: What is the Selection Process for Malabar Cancer Centre Job Vacancies?
Those who are applying against Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment will get selected on the basis of merit/interview.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Ques 5: How Can I Fill Malabar Cancer Centre Application Form?
- Candidates who want to apply for Malabar Cancer Centre Careers need to log in to official website that is www.mcc.kerala.gov.in
- After that, press on “Career” link that is available at left side of homepage.
- On appeared page, hit on “Advertisement for the Post of Senior Resident” link.
- On hitting above given link, recruitment notification will appear. Read the notification carefully.
- Aspirants fulfilling the eligibility can apply by downloading and filling Application for the Post of Senior Resident.
- Also, attach required documents with dully filled application form and send it to below given postal address before last date.
Malabar Cancer Centre,
Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103
Find Here: Jobs in Kerala
Ques 6: What is the Last Date To Apply As per Malabar Cancer Centre Notification?
Candidates can apply for Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment by submitting dully filled application form along with all necessary documents and DD till 16-04-2019.
Malabar Cancer Centre Advertisement
Malabar Cancer Center invites applications in prescribed format for the post of Senior Residents in different departments such as Surgical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Imageology, Medical Oncology, etc. Thus, contenders who are desirous to work with Malabar Cancer Center can apply before the ending date.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Candidates can go through the Official Link to grab rest details concerning Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2019. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D to fetch latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|