Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment
Malabar Cancer Centre has strewed a vacancy advertisement titled as Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment. This organization is going to hire interested and desirous contenders for filling up 12 SR Resident Posts For various disciplines. Candidates who are interested to apply must fill the application form for Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016 and submit it before the closing date which is provided below.
|Post Name||SR Resident|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||23rd February 2016|
For further information regarding Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016 such as post name, qualification requirement, age limitation, scale of pay, application fee detail, selection process, way to apply etc you needs to go through the info are well tuned on this page which is prepared by the team experts of recruitmentresult.com
Malabar Cancer Centre Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Department Name||Total Vacancies|
|3||Medical Oncology & Hematology||03|
|5||Clinical Laboratory Services and Translational Research / Oncopathology||02|
Applicants should have M.D/M.S/ DMRT/DNB or equivalent qualification/ prescribed qualification/ for each specialty in the concerned specialty from the repudiated university or institution.
Scale of Pay:
Selected contenders for Sr. Residents posts will get pay scale of Rs. 40,000/- per month which is offered by reputed organization.
Application Fee Detail:
All category participants need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- through demand draft drawn in favour of Director Malabar Cancer Center.
Selection Method for www.mcc.kerala.gov.in Vacancies:
The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Malabar Cancer Centre.
Way to Apply for Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment:
- Job seekers who want to apply for Malabar Cancer Centre vacancies notice need to download the application form which is available at the official website that is mcc.kerala.gov.in.
- Now, select the “career” tab which is given at the left side of the homepage.
- Then, hit on the appropriate link and read the complete notification carefully.
- After that, Download it and fill the form with required details in correct manner.
- After completing the form attach with it all necessary documents and self attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification and experience and send it to postal address which given below in this page.
To the Director,
Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery
Date to be keeping in Mind:
- Last Date Of Receipt Of Applications: 23rd February 2016
- Interview Will Be Held On: 27th February 2016
You can check Official Link for more information regarding Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|