Manipur Public Service Commission announces Manipur PSC notifications time to time for the recruitment of various vacant positions. Candidates who are looking for Latest job updates they can check Manipur PSC notification and also upcoming Manipur PSC 2016 notifications on this page. Manipur Public Service Commission (Manipur PSC) is the state government organization responsible for recruitment and promotion of State Civil Services officers. These officers play an important role in ministries and other major government offices.
Till Year 1972 UPSC functioned as PSC of Manipur as there was no Public Service Commission in the state of Manipur. Dear candidates! Here on this page recruitmentresult.com is presenting complete notifications about Manipur PSC or Manipur PSC 2016 you may select any of the suitable link and apply for it.
More information about Manipur PSC
|Year of Establishment:||1972|
|First Chairman||G.B.K Hooja (IAS)|
|Address||North AOC, D.M. Road, Imphal-795001|
|Official Website of Manipur PSC:||www.mpscmanipur.gov.in|
Conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the state. The functions of the Manipur Public Service Commission are:
- To be consulted by the State Government on the following issues.
- Matters related to methods of recruitment on civil services posts.
- Rules to be followed when making appointments, transfers and promotions on these posts.
- All disciplinary actions on these appointed employees.
- Any claim by a person, who is serving or has served the Government in a civil capacity.
- Any claim for the award of a pension in respect of injuries sustained by a person while serving under the State Government in a civil capacity.
About Manipur PSC:
Manipur is a north eastern state of India. Its capital is Imphal. It is bounded by Nagaland, Mizoram and Assam. On its eastern side it touches Burma. Currently there are nine districts in Manipur. Manipur is known for its natural beauty.
Manipur PSC Plan of Examination
Scheme of Examination
- Preliminary Examination: (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates to the main examination
- Main Examination: (Essay Type) for selection of candidates to the personality test
- Personality Test: For final selection of candidates to various posts/cadres
The Preliminary Examination consists of 2 (two) papers with objective type questions (multiple choice)
|Paper –I||General Studies||150|
|Paper –II||One Subject selected from the list of optional subjects||300|
The question paper would be set in English
- The standard of Preliminary Examination is that of degree level.
- Each paper will be of two hours duration.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination would be 15 times the vacancies notified for recruitment in the order of merit on the basis of the performance in the Preliminary Examination.
- There will also be provision for reservation for SC, ST and OBC.
The Main Examination consists of 8 (eight) papers with essay type questions.
|Paper –I||General English||300|
|Paper – III & IV||General Studies||300 each|
|Paper – V, VI, VII & VIII||Two subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects. Each subject will have two papers||300 each|
- The Examination is of conventional (essay) type.
- The question papers are set both in Englis
- Interview/Personality Test: 300 marks
List of Optional subjects for Preliminary/Main Examination:
|Agriculture||Commerce & Accountancy|
|Management||Political Science & International Relations|
|Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science||Economics|
|Mechanical Engineering||Public Administration|
Knowledge about One of the following Languages:
Eligibility for Manipur PSC:
A candidate must be a citizen of India.
A candidate shall not be less than 21 years and more than 30 years on the 1st of July of the year in which the Examination is advertised by the Commission. The upper age is relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to ST & SC and 3 years for OBC.
A candidate must hold a degree from any of the authorized universities
Manipur PSC Recruitment process:
Recruitment of the Candidates will be made on the basis of these factors:
- On the basis of Interview only
- On the basis of screening test & Interview
- On the basis of Examination only
- On the basis of Examination & Interview only
- On the basis of Preliminary Examination,
Main Examination & Interview
- Disciplinary Actions
- Service Rules
- Advice to the Manipur Government
The State Public Service Commission functions as an advisory body. It has to advise on any matter, referred to it by the Government.
Manipur PSC 2016 Notification
Manipur Public service commission every year announces so many recruitment notifications to select the deserving and career oriented applicants on various vacant positions and huge number of aspirants applies for the exam and got placed on different reputed position. MPSC is also going to release upcoming notifications for the fresher’s and experienced candidates.
Dear candidates! Here on this page recruitmentresult.com is presenting the entire latest and upcoming MPSC job notifications. You can search latest government jobs after 12th/ graduation / post graduation. In addition to this we will also provide you the study material which helps you to beat entrance tests regarding this. To see the latest government jobs 2016 aspirants need to see here at mentioned link. You may also check more Manipur PSC Jobs 2016 on recruitmentresult.com.
You can also share your ideas and questions at our free email section on our official website at recruitmentresult.com. if you want any information regarding anything then you can search our web portal anytime, we will be there to help you. to get latest job notifications directly to your inbox you can subscribe us or you may also bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d or follow us on facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On