Manipur PSC Notification
Have you any trouble in finding Manipur PSC Job? Your solution is here!!! Check out this page to get all latest Manipur PSC Notification. Manipur Public Service Commission invites applications from the eligible candidates to fill up various job openings in government departments time to time. Applicants can check Manipur PSC exam result and latest jobs from here. We are also trying to cover all the updates of Manipur PSC 2017 Notification here, so candidates stay connected with this page.
Job hunters who are willing to get a government job in Manipur they must check this page. All the job advertisements released by Manipur PSC are available on this single page. Manipur Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment exams to fill the vacant seats in higher departments by qualified candidates. Job seekers who wish to apply for Manipur PSC Notification 2017 – 2018 they can obtain the complete information from the below segment of this page provided by recruitmentresult.com.
Manipur PSC Notification
|Manipur PSC Result||Get Details|
|Manipur PSC Recruitment||Get Details|
Interesting information about Manipur PSC
Manipur is a north eastern state of India. Its capital is Imphal. It is bounded by Nagaland, Mizoram and Assam. On its eastern side it touches Burma. Currently there are nine districts in Manipur. Manipur is known for its natural beauty.
Manipur Public Service Commission is the state government organization responsible for recruitment and promotion of State Civil Services officers. These officers play an important role in ministries and other major government offices. Till Year 1972 UPSC functioned as PSC of Manipur as there was no Public Service Commission in the state of Manipur.
|Year of Establishment:||1972|
|First Chairman||G.B.K Hooja (IAS)|
|Address||North AOC, D.M. Road, Imphal-795001|
|Official Website of Manipur PSC:||www.mpscmanipur.gov.in|
Check Here: Public Service Commission Jobs
Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment
Manipur PSC conducts examinations for appointment to the services of the state. The functions of the Manipur Public Service Commission are:
- To be consulted by the State Government on the following issues.
- Matters associated to processes of employment on civil services posts.
- Rules to be followed when making appointments, transfers and promotions on these posts.
- All disciplinary actions on these appointed employees.
- Any claim by a person, who is serving or has served the Government in a civil capacity.
- Any claim for the reward of a retirement fund in respect of injuries sustained by an individual while serving under the State Government in a civil aptitude.
Other than these functions Manipur PSC also responsible for announcing Manipur Public Service Commission Jobs. The commission releases the job notifications time to time and conducts the relevant examination to find out the deserving candidates. Applicants can check out all the job notifications through this page and then can apply for their best suitable job by filling Manipur PSC application form.
Check Now: PSC Exam Books
Manipur PSC Exam
Scheme of Examination
- Preliminary Examination: (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates to the main examination
- Main Examination: (Essay Type) for selection of candidates to the personality test
- Personality Test: For final selection of candidates to various posts/cadres.
- The Preliminary Examination consists of 2 (two) papers with Objective Type Questions (multiple choice)
- The question paper would be set in English
- The standard of Preliminary Examination is that of degree level.
- Each paper will be of two hours duration.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination would be 15 times the vacancies notified for recruitment in the order of merit on the basis of the performance in the Preliminary Examination.
- There will also be provision for reservation for SC, ST and OBC.
|Paper –I||General Studies||150|
|Paper –II||One Subject selected from the list of optional subjects||300|
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
- The Main Examination consists of 8 (eight) papers with essay type questions.
- The Examination is of conventional (essay) type.
- The question papers are set both in English and Hindi languages.
|Paper –I||General English||300|
|Paper – III & IV||General Studies||300 each|
|Paper – V, VI, VII & VIII||Two subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects. Each subject will have two papers||300 each|
Get Tips: How To Prepare For Online Exam
List of Optional subjects for Preliminary/Main Examination:
|Agriculture||Commerce & Accountancy|
|Management||Political Science & International Relations|
|Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science||Economics|
|Mechanical Engineering||Public Administration|
Knowledge about One of the following Languages:
Interview/Personality Test: 300 marks
The above provided examination scheme is provided on common basis. It may vary from post to post. So candidates are advised to check the exam scheme of relevant post through the official portal before appearing in the exam.
Read Also: Preparation Tips to Crack Interview
Manipur Public Service Commission Eligibility
A candidate must be a citizen of India.
A candidate shall not be less than 21 years on the 1st of July of the year in which the Examination is advertised by the Commission. The upper age is relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to ST & SC and 3 years for OBC.
A candidate must hold a degree from any of the authorized universities.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Manipur PSC Recruitment process
Recruitment of the Candidates will be made on the basis of these factors:
- On the basis of Interview only
- On the basis of screening test & Interview
- On the basis of Examination only
- On the basis of Examination & Interview only
- On the basis of Preliminary Examination,
Main Examination & Interview
- Disciplinary Actions
- Service Rules
- Advice to the Manipur Government
The State Public Service Commission functions as an advisory body. It has to advise on any matter, referred to it by the Government.
Must Check: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Manipur PSC Latest Notification
Manipur Public service commission every year announces so many recruitment notifications to select the deserving and career oriented applicants on various vacant positions and huge number of aspirants applies for the exam and got placed on different reputed position. MPSC is also going to release upcoming Manipur PSC Latest Notification 2017 – 2018 for the fresher’s and experienced candidates.
Dear candidates! Here on this page recruitmentresult.com is presenting the entire latest and upcoming Manipur PSC job notifications. You can find latest Manipur PSC vacancy after 12th/ graduation / post graduation from the links given on this page. In addition to this we will also provide you the study material which helps you to beat entrance tests regarding this. You may also bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d to get up to date information in concern to Manipur PSC Notification 2017 – 2018.
Grab Today: Latest 20000 Government Jobs
You can also share your ideas and questions at our comment box which is available in the below section of this page. If you want any information regarding anything then you can search our web portal anytime, we will be there to help you. to get latest job notifications directly to your inbox you can subscribe our email service or follow us on facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|