MAT Counselling is going to be organized in the month of June / July 2017. Applicants, who will appear in Management Aptitude Test, which is going to be held on 4th September & 10th September 2016, can get complete information about AIMA MAT Counselling Dates and Procedures from here. Applicants who will get qualified in an exam are required to appear for MAT Counselling 2017 to get admissions.
Management Aptitude Test is a written exam conducted at national level to offer admission in management programme in leading colleges. All India Management Association organizes the MAT exam every year at different centers around India. Huge numbers of candidates take part in this exam to get admissions in management programmes .Organization then conducts MAT Counselling process for the allotment of seats.
Entire information about AIMA MAT Counselling like Counselling dates, procedures, how to apply etc can be checked through the info well furnished below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
MAT Counselling Procedure:
- First of all candidates have to confirm their ranking.
- Then confirm your Counselling date because Counselling will be held according to the ranking on the different dates.
- Make sure for choice of your course
- You should select some colleges in which you want to get admission.
- Requirement of documents at the time of Counselling.
You Can Also Check: Steps & Stages of Counseling Process
Requirement of documents at the time of Counselling:
- You must be aware about the Counselling procedure before attend the Counselling.
- You must have Counselling letter with Xerox copy.
- You should have Admit card with Xerox copy.
- Check the guidelines given on the AIMA MAT prospectus to make bank draft.
- It is must to have photocopy of 10th, 12th certificates with original certificates.
- You must have medical documents.
- Your rank card
- All original certificates in concern to preceding qualification
- Caste certificates for reserved category
- At least recent 6 passport size black and white and colour photographs.
Documents Required For Counselling:- Check Here
Seat Allocation Method:
Seats will be allocated to the participants according to merit list. Shortlisted applicants must have to appear for documents verification process before the committee.
Process to apply for MAT Counseling 2017:
- Contenders need to visit the Official Portal of All India Management Association (AIMA) which is www.aima.in.
- Then go to the related notification on visiting there. Read the complete details of the Advertisement.
- Then press the link as “Apply Online” to apply for the participating institutes for which you want to get admissions.
- After locking your choices take print out of it.
- After confirmation of seat, visit the allocated institution.
Check Now: Top MBA Colleges in India
MAT Participating Institutes:
|1||2812||Aashlar Business School||Mathura|
|2||2120||Accurate Institute of Advanced Management||Greater Noida|
|3||2049||Accurate Institute of Management & Technology||Greater Noida|
|4||1101||AIMA-Centre for Management Education (PGDM)||New Delhi|
|5||1102||AIMA-Centre for Management Education (PGDITM)||New Delhi|
|7||1111||Asia Pacific Institute of Management||New Delhi|
|8||2023||Asian Business School||Noida|
|9||1142||Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institite of Management||New Delhi|
|10||1208||BML Munjal University||Gurgaon|
|11||4134||Christ Institute of Management||Pune|
|12||4928||Disha Institute of Management & Technology||Raipur|
|13||4151||Flame School of Business||Pune|
|14||4106||Flame School of Communication||Pune|
|15||4023||Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies||Mumbai|
|16||3022||IILM Academy of Higher Learning||Jaipur|
|17||4122||Indus Business School||Pune|
|19||4154||Institute for Technology & Management||Navi Mumbai|
|20||3001||Institute of Rural Management||Jaipur|
|21||3010||Jagan Institute of Management Studies||Jaipur|
|22||5658||Acharya Academy of Management Studies||Bengaluru|
|23||5686||Acharya Bangalore B-School||Bengaluru|
|24||5612||Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences||Bengaluru|
|25||5641||Acharya Institute of Technology||Bengaluru|
|26||5688||Adarsh Institute of Management & Information Technology||Bengaluru|
|27||5031||Administrative Staff College of India||Hyderabad|
|30||5646||AMC Engineering College||Bengaluru|
|31||5656||Bangalore Institute of Management Studies||Bengaluru|
|32||5717||Bhavan’s Priyamvada Birla Institute of Management||Mysore|
|33||7113||ABS Academy of Science, Technology & Management||Durgapur|
|34||7512||Asian School of Business Management||Bhubaneswar|
|35||7013||Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan||Kolkata|
|36||7515||Bhavan’s Centre for Communication & Management||Bhubaneswar|
|37||7543||Birla Institute of Management Technology||Bhubaneswar|
|38||8403||Development Management Institute||Patna|
|39||7006||Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management||Kolkata|
|40||7028||Future Institute of Engineering & Management||Kolkata|
|41||7201||Haldia Institute of Technology||Haldia|
|42||7022||Heritage Business School||Kolkata|
|43||7506||Hi Tech Institute of Technology||Bhubaneswar|
Counseling Schedule:- Get Details
MAT Counselling Dates:
- Paper Based Test: 04 September 2016 (Sunday)
- Computer Based Test: 10 September 2016
- MAT Counselling will be held on: June / July 2017
Note: Visit this Official Link to gather more information about MAT Counselling 2017.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates time to time. As soon as latest information will available, we will provide it on this page, so till than stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MAT Application Form||MAT Syllabus|
|MAT Study Material||MAT Sample Papers|
|How To Prepare For MAT||MAT Previous Year Question Papers|
|MAT Admit Card||MAT Result|
|MAT Answer Key||MBA Entrance Exams|