Students who will qualify the AIMA MAT SEP Exam are eligible to participate in MAT Counselling 2018. AIMA MAT Counselling will be held as per schedule dates in various rounds subjects to availability of seats in each college.
Students will be allotted seats in MBA Course in B-Schools on the basis of rank and preference filled by qualified candidates. To participate in the MAT Online Counselling procedure candidates have to get registered by paying prescribed fees.
AIMA MAT Online Counselling Dates
AIMA MAT Exam will be held on 02nd September 2018 in paper-based test and 15th September 2018 in computer-based Mode by All India Management Associations to provide admission into National or International B-Schools for Management Courses.
To grab more details about the MAT Counselling 2018-19 then must go through this page which is well created by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
MAT Counselling Procedure:
- First of all candidates have to confirm their ranking.
- Then confirm your Counselling date because Counselling will be held according to the ranking on the different dates.
- Make sure for choice of your course
- You should select some colleges in which you want to get admission.
- Requirement of documents at the time of Counselling.
You Can Also Check: Steps & Stages of Counseling Process
Requirement of documents at the time of Counselling:
All those students who are going to participate in admission process are required to bring all the following mentioned documents/ certificates. Candidates are hereby notified that they have to bring original and one set of self-attested photocopies of certificates in the counselling procedure for verification of documents.
- Candidates must be aware about the Counselling procedure before attend the Counselling.
- You must have Counselling letter with Xerox copy.
- Admit card with Xerox copy.
- Check the guidelines given on the AIMA MAT prospectus to make bank draft.
- Photocopy of 10th, 12th certificates with original certificates.
- Medical documents.
- rank card
- All original certificates in concern to preceding qualification
- Caste certificates for reserved category
- At least recent 6 passport size black and white and color photographs.
Documents Required For Counselling:- Check Here
Seat Allocation Method:
Seats will be allocated to the participants according to MAT Merit List. Shortlisted applicants must have to appear for documents verification process before the committee.
Process to apply for MAT Counseling 2018:
- Contenders need to visit the Official Portal of All India Management Association (AIMA) which is www.aima.in
- On the home page you need to go “Upcoming Events” section and select the suitable link
- After that the notification will be shown on your screen you have to read it carefully.
- After reading the details you have to hit on the “Apply Online” link for Selecting the colleges which you want to get admission.
- On the next page you have to choose some colleges where you want to take admission and then lock your choices.
- After few days, seat allocation will publicize through SMS to the applicant’s registered Mobile number & Email Id.
- After confirmation of seat, visit the allocated institution.
- After that you need to go for MAT AIMA Counselling at Center/ Venue on your Rank date.
- When your Rank called at the time of Counselling Process then you have to submit the Counselling Application Form & Original certificates.
- At the time of the Counselling you have to pay the processing fee
- Keep the Counselling Fee Receipt safely to for further requirements.
Check Now: Top MBA Colleges in India
MAT Participating Institutes:
|1||2812||Aashlar Business School||Mathura|
|2||2120||Accurate Institute of Advanced Management||Greater Noida|
|3||2049||Accurate Institute of Management & Technology||Greater Noida|
|4||1101||AIMA-Centre for Management Education (PGDM)||New Delhi|
|5||1102||AIMA-Centre for Management Education (PGDITM)||New Delhi|
|7||1111||Asia Pacific Institute of Management||New Delhi|
|8||2023||Asian Business School||Noida|
|9||1142||Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institite of Management||New Delhi|
|10||1208||BML Munjal University||Gurgaon|
|11||4134||Christ Institute of Management||Pune|
|12||4928||Disha Institute of Management & Technology||Raipur|
|13||4151||Flame School of Business||Pune|
|14||4106||Flame School of Communication||Pune|
|15||4023||Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies||Mumbai|
|16||3022||IILM Academy of Higher Learning||Jaipur|
|17||4122||Indus Business School||Pune|
|19||4154||Institute for Technology & Management||Navi Mumbai|
|20||3001||Institute of Rural Management||Jaipur|
|21||3010||Jagan Institute of Management Studies||Jaipur|
|22||5658||Acharya Academy of Management Studies||Bengaluru|
|23||5686||Acharya Bangalore B-School||Bengaluru|
|24||5612||Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences||Bengaluru|
|25||5641||Acharya Institute of Technology||Bengaluru|
|26||5688||Adarsh Institute of Management & Information Technology||Bengaluru|
|27||5031||Administrative Staff College of India||Hyderabad|
|30||5646||AMC Engineering College||Bengaluru|
|31||5656||Bangalore Institute of Management Studies||Bengaluru|
|32||5717||Bhavan’s Priyamvada Birla Institute of Management||Mysore|
|33||7113||ABS Academy of Science, Technology & Management||Durgapur|
|34||7512||Asian School of Business Management||Bhubaneswar|
|35||7013||Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan||Kolkata|
|36||7515||Bhavan’s Centre for Communication & Management||Bhubaneswar|
|37||7543||Birla Institute of Management Technology||Bhubaneswar|
|38||8403||Development Management Institute||Patna|
|39||7006||Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management||Kolkata|
|40||7028||Future Institute of Engineering & Management||Kolkata|
|41||7201||Haldia Institute of Technology||Haldia|
|42||7022||Heritage Business School||Kolkata|
|43||7506||Hi Tech Institute of Technology||Bhubaneswar|
Must Check: Counseling Schedule
AIMA Counselling Dates:
|Schedule||Paper Based Test (PBT)||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Test Date||02 September 2018 (Sunday)||15 September 2018 (Saturday)|
|Test Timings||10.00 to 12.30 Hrs||In single/different time slots at specific test venues; subject candidates registration|
|Last Date for Online Registration||24 August 2018 (Friday)||08 September 2018 (Saturday)|
|Availability of Admit Cards on the website (Separate for PBT and CBT)||25 August 2018 (1600 Hrs)||11 September 2018 (1600 Hrs)|
Note: Visit this Official Link to gather more information about MAT Counselling 2018.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates time to time. As soon as latest information will available, we will provide it on this page, so till than stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On