MAT Counselling 2019
All India Management Association is all set to conduct entrance examination on 01-09-2019 (PBT) and 14-09-2019 (CBT). MAT Counselling will be organized for the qualified candidates in the examination after the declaration of result. You may check AIMA MAT Sep Exam Online Counselling Dates and Fee Details by moving your cursor downwards.
MAT Sep Exam 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Exam Name||MAT (Management Aptitude Test) 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration For PBT||25-08-2019|
|Last date for Online Registration For CBT||08-09-2019|
|MAT PBT Admit Cards||27-08-2019|
|MAT CBT Admit Cards||09-09-2019|
|MAT PBT Date||01-09-2019|
|MAT CBT Date||14-09-2019|
|Test Timing||10.00 to 12.30 Hrs|
|MAT Results Date||September 2019|
|MAT Online Counselling Dates||October 2019|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||011-24645100|
|Exam Website & Email||www.aima.in|
MAT Counselling Procedure 2019:
- Visit Official Portal of All India Management Association which is www.aima.in
- Go under “Upcoming Events” section from left side of page.
- Choose suitable link for AIMA MAT Exam Counselling Notice.
- Hit on “Apply Online” link for selecting the colleges which you prefer for admission.
- Choose where you want to get admission, lock your choices.
- Seat allocation will be imitated through SMS to the applicant’s registered Mobile number & Email Id.
- After confirmation of seat, visit the allocated institution.
- Attend MAT AIMA Counselling at Center/ Venue on scheduled date.
- Pay fee & attend counselling along with Original certificates.
- Keep the Counselling Fee Receipt safe for further usage.
Press Here: AIMA MAT Official Link
What documents are required to attend AIMA MAT Counselling 2019?
- Must have Counselling letter with Xerox copy.
- You should have the Admit card with Xerox copy.
- Original certificates of 10th, 12th with Xerox Copy.
- You must have the medical documents.
- MAT Rank Card.
- All original certificates of concern to preceding qualification.
- Caste certificates for the reserved category.
- At least recent 6 passport size black and white and color photographs.
- Check the guidelines given in the AIMA MAT prospectus to make bank draft
Know Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
AIMA MAT Counselling Fees:
Aspirants are required to pay prescribed amount of fee as decided by institution to attend counselling.
AIMA MAT Seat Allotment:
- Seats will be allocated to the participants according to MAT Merit List.
- Shortlisted applicants must have to appear for documents verification process before the committee.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Selection procedure through MAT:
- The selection procedure through MAT varies from institute to institute. The registration for some institutes is online while for some it is offline.
- On the basis of MAT scores, contenders may attend counselling for admission to MBA and PGDM courses.
MAT Interview Call Letter:
Shortlisted candidates will receive call letters on their registered MAT email ID. Thus, aspirants need to appear for the GD/PI/WAT rounds at the institutes.
Read Out Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
On which factors does Shortlisting of candidates depend?
- MAT scores
- Performance in academics
- Candidates having a work experience will be preferred
- DOB shall be considered criteria in case of equivalent marks. Benefit shall be given to the candidate who is older
- 5% of available seats are reserved
- In case of non-availability of NRI students, seats shall be converted for General intake.
Check More Related Links
FAQs Regarding Selection Process Through MAT:
Ques: Can I attend MAT counselling if I forget to carry my documents?
Ans: It is mandatory to carry the required documents at the time of counselling. In case, you forget to carry essential documents, then you will not attend counselling.
Ques: Does AIMA hold the counselling process?
Ans: No. AIMA does not hold a centralised counselling process. The participating institutes prepare their own merit list and inform candidates concerning selection rounds.
Ques: Do I need to apply to every institute separately after MAT result is declared?
Ans: Yes, after declaration of AIMA MAT Result, aspirants may register separately for the institutes accepting MAT scores. Thereafter, on basis of MAT Score Card, colleges will allot final seats.
Check Now: Top MBA Colleges in India
Ques: Do I need to be physically present at the time of counselling?
Ans: Yes, aspirant needs to be present during AIMA MAT Counselling along with required documents keeping in mind schedule for counselling. Admission of candidates who are not physically present shall automatically stand cancelled.
Ques: How will I know if I get selected in the institute for the further selection process?
Ans: The institutes accepting MAT score card prepare merit list & inform candidates through call letters or via e-mail.
Check List Of: Top 10 Distance Learning MBA Colleges In India
MAT Participating Institutes:
|2812||Aashlar Business School|
|2120||Accurate Institute of Advanced |
|2049||Accurate Institute of Management & |
|1101||AIMA-Centre for Management |
|1102||AIMA-Centre for Management |
|1111||Asia Pacific Institute of |
|2023||Asian Business School|
|1142||Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi |
Mittal Institite of Management
|1208||BML Munjal University|
|4134||Christ Institute of Management|
|4928||Disha Institute of Management |
|4151||Flame School of Business|
|4106||Flame School of Communication|
|4023||Guru Nanak Institute of |
|3022||IILM Academy of Higher |
|4122||Indus Business School|
|4154||Institute for Technology |
|3001||Institute of Rural Management|
|3010||Jagan Institute of Management |
|5658||Acharya Academy of Management|
|5686||Acharya Bangalore B-School|
|5612||Acharya Institute of Management|
|5641||Acharya Institute of Technology|
|5688||Adarsh Institute of Management &|
|5031||Administrative Staff College of India|
|5646||AMC Engineering College|
|5656||Bangalore Institute of Management|
|5717||Bhavan’s Priyamvada Birla Institute|
|7113||ABS Academy of Science, Technology &|
|7512||Asian School of Business Management|
|7013||Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan|
|7515||Bhavan’s Centre for Communication|
|7543||Birla Institute of Management Technology|
|8403||Development Management Institute|
|7006||Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning|
|7028||Future Institute of Engineering|
|7201||Haldia Institute of Technology|
|7022||Heritage Business School|
|7506||Hi Tech Institute of Technology|
Read Also: Education Loans for Students
MAT Admission 2019:
All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts Management Aptitude Test (MAT) four times in a year to screen candidates for admission to MBA and PGDM courses.
Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international consider MAT Score for admission in academic session 2019-21.
The biggest advantage of taking MAT exam is that you are given the facility to choose and apply up to 5 Management Institutes.
Also Check: Counselling Schedule
Keep visiting our portal for more updates concerning All India Management Association Management Aptitude Test Counselling Dates. You may bookmark our portal for more updates about latest admission.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Universities In India||List Of Fake Universities|
|List Of UGC Approved University||Top Colleges In India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Best Study Apps For College Students|
|Difference Between MBA And PGDM||How To Improve Communication Skills|