MAT Application Form
MAT Application Form 2016 available now! All India Management Association is conducting Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for giving admission to eligible candidates in MBA programmes at various reputed B- Schools. So the candidates who are willing to attend MAT Dec Exam they need to fill Management Aptitude Test Application Form through online registration from the help of necessary steps which are mentioned below. To get upcoming information about MAT Application Form 2017, you may check this page too soon.
Management Aptitude Test is commonly known as MAT. Management Aptitude Test is given by thousands of students for taking admission in MBA programmes. Applicants who are eligible may apply by submitting their application form before the closing date that is 29th November 2016. Here on the page we have provided all the details regarding MAT Registration. For getting whole details you just need to scroll down this page which is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
MAT Application Form
- Contenders who are going to fill Application Form must have Degree of Graduate in any discipline from recognized University/ Institutions.
- There is no age limit prescribed for the applicants.
- Work experience is also not necessary for appliers.
Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
Get Information On: MBA Entrance Exams
- Appliers need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1200/- and it can be paid through online as well as offline mode.
Mode of Payment:
- Credit card
- Debit Card.
- Internet banking
- Mobile wallet
- Applicants need to pay an application fee through demand draft (DD) and it will be drawn in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi.
- Appliers must write their name, mobile number and registration number on the reverse side of demand draft (DD).
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of Management Aptitude Test (MAT) which will be organized by the recruitment team of recruitmentresult.com
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) will be of two types i.e. Paper Based Test/ Computer Based Test
Have A Look On this Useful Section
How to Fill MAT Application Form?
- You need to go through official website of All India Management Association that is www.aima.in
- After that hit on ‘student corner’ which is given on the right side of home page.
- Choose ‘Application Status’ and fill the registration form in the approved manner with all complete details.
- Then you need to upload relevant documents/ testimonials and scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (if required).
- At last, take print out of form and then send it to the address given below
Read Also:- Procedure To Fill Online Form
Before applying for MAT Dec. exam, you need to check the syllabus. Applicants, if you are well-known with the Management Aptitude Test syllabus and the pattern then you can easily prepare and crack the exam. It includes 5 sections of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and each correct answer will include 5marks. Total sections are 5 and each & every section has 40 questions. The sections are as follows.
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skill
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- General Intelligence and Critical reasoning
- Indian and Global Environment
Get Complete Information About: MAT Syllabus
|Section No.||Name of Section||No. of questions||Time Suggested (Minutes)|
|3||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|4||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|5||Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
Check Below Given Tips to Prepare Well for Above Related Subjects:-
For all MAT related queries, please contact
Phone: 011-47673020 / 24638896
Address for correspondence:
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 003
Read Here: Do you need Money for College Fee?
|Test Date||Paper Based Test||Computer Based Test|
|11 December 2016
|17 December 2016
|Test Timing||Paper Based Test||Computer Based Test|
|10.00am-12.30pm||In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.|
|Important Dates for Applying||For candidates who complete the Online Registration by
(In this case, do NOT send the printout of the Registration Form. However, the candidate should retain a Printout of Registration Form for reference.)
|Admit card will be available||26th Nov. 2016|
Check Related Links: