MAT Feb Application Form
MAT Online Registrations!! Open Now!!! Candidates who are preparing to participate in Management Aptitude Test may fill their MAT Feb Application Form. All India Management Association has released the exam notification for MAT that will be held in February month. So, willing candidates may submit their MAT Feb Application Form 2017 before the last date that is 27th January 2017.
All India Management Association organizes MAT examination four times a year in the month of February, May, September and December. Aspirants wanting for admission into any B-School – national or international may apply for MAT Exam Notification as MAT scores will be considered to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
THIS PAGE INCLUDES
Those candidates who are going to appear for this national level test may get the online registration done as early as possible by following the guidelines as uttered below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
MAT Feb Application Form
|Name of organization||All India Management Association|
|Name of Exam||Management Aptitude Test|
|Last date to submit online Application||27th January 2017|
MAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum qualification to appear for the test is graduation and candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam.
- Aspirants who are in the final year of graduation can also apply for the exam.
- Those who have scored minimum 50% marks in their graduation can apply for the test (45% marks for the SC/ST candidates). The NRI candidates can also appear for the test.
- There is no age limit to appear for the MAT exam. The candidates of any age can appear for this entrance test.
- There is no attempt limit for the examination.
Check Out: MBA Entrance Exams In India
Application Fee for MAT February 2017:
Aspirants filling the form for Management Aptitude Test will be required to submit Rs. 1200/- as application fee and the candidates can opt from any two options to pay the application fee, which are –
- Demand Draft
- Online Mode
Attention Please: After selecting the mode of payment, the candidates are not allowed to make modify or change it.
Payment of fee via Demand Draft (DD):
Candidates opting for making the payment through DD need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly draw a Demand Draft of Rs. 1200/- in favor of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi.
- The, fill in the details of DD in the online application form and send it along with the application form to the address of the conducting body.
Have A Look On this Useful Section
Payment of fee via online mode:
Aspirants choosing online mode for making application payment can go with any online option as given below. The candidates can select any of the options and follow proper instructions to complete the payment.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Wallet
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of Management Aptitude Test (MAT) which will be organized by the recruitment team of recruitmentresult.com
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) will be of two types i.e. Paper Based Test/ Computer Based Test.
Get Details: PDF of MAT Test Structure and Sample Questions Paper
MAT Exam Pattern:
- MAT exam consists of 200 questions and each of the questions: the right answer for each question will be rewarded by 1 mark and ¼ marks will deducted for wrong questions.
- Questions will mainly be asked from five sections such as, mathematical skills, data analysis and sufficiency, comprehension, intelligence and critical reasoning and questions from contemporary happenings.
List of MAT Test Centers: Check Now
Procedure to Fill MAT Online Application Form:
- Willing appliers need to first of all log on to official website of All India Management Association that is www.aima.in
- Thereafter you need to hit on “MAT” tab available at the middle of home page.
- This will open a new page having relevant details regarding the exam, go through it and then hit on relevant links for filling the registration form in the approved manner with all complete details.
- Then you need to upload relevant documents/ testimonials and scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (if required).
- At last, take print out of form and keep it safe for future reference.
To Directly Apply Online
|For Fresh Candidates||Hit Here|
|Already Login Candidates||Hit Here|
|Test Date||Paper Based Test||Computer Based Test|
|05th February 2017 (Sunday)||11th February 2017 (Saturday) onwards|
|Test Timing||Paper Based Test||Computer Based Test|
|10.00am-12.30pm||In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.|
|Important Dates for Applying||For candidates who complete the Online Registration by:|
Last Date for Online Registration: 27th January 2017 (Friday)
|Admit card will likely to be available||After 28th January 2017 (Saturday)|
Check Related Links:
To get more details regarding MAT Feb Application Form 2017, must go to this Official Link.