MAT MAY 2014
All India Management Association (AIMA) is going to conduct MAT exam 2014. Those applicants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria they can fill the MAT registration form 2014 through online mode before the last date.
Those aspirants who are willing to apply for the management aptitude test 2014 may fill the MAT online application form 2014 on or before the deadline to apply.
All details related to this notification such as eligibility criteria, application fees and How to apply are furnished below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of organization
All India Management Association (AIMA)
- Candidates are required to have Graduate Degree from any affiliated university.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
Selection will be made on the basis of MAT Entrance Test 2014. This will be in two modes; Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test. Such as:
- Paper Based Test
- Computer Based Test
Candidates must have to pay application fee of Rs. 1200/- in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank
How to Apply?
- Candidates may fill the application form via both modes, online as well as offline mode.
- For online apply students must visit the official website that is www.aima.in
- First of all you need to register online yourself by the provided link on the home page.
- Then Fill form with all the necessary details, upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature and submit it within the given time period.
Aspirants who are going to apply through offline process they can purchase the application form the sale counters of ‘AIMA Nodal Centers’ and fill it carefully. Attach all the required credentials and submit it at the same center on or before the closing date.
- Last Date For sale of Forms / online Registration: 16th April 2014
- Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms / Submission of filled in Online Registration Forms: 19th April 2014
- Paper based test: 04 May 2014 (Sunday)
- Computer Based Test: 10 May 2014 (Saturday) onwards**
- MAT Syllabus 2014-Complete Details
- MAT Counselling-Complete Details
- MAT Previous Year Paper-Complete Details
- MAT Sample Papers-Complete Details
Note: For more details must check the official publication.