MAT Registration Form 2014
- All India Management Association (AIMA) has strewed a notification as MAT Registration Form 2014. Before applying you must read complete AIMA MAT July 2014 Notification and also must check the Important Dates.
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is an Entrance Examination which is conducted for those applicants who are interested to join MBA and other management programs.
- This exam is conducted in Online/Offline mode. If you are interested you must fill the Registration form on or before the last date that is 23/08/2014.
- The completed related details are well tailored on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization:
All India Management Association (AIMA)
- Job seekers must have completed Graduation in any discipline from the recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates who are pursuing Graduation are also eligible to apply for MAT Exam.
Mode of Test:
You may choose one of these two modes:
- Paper Based Test
- Computer Based Test
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1200/- for the application form in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank.
- You can also pay your fee through Net Banking/Debit/ Credit card.
How to Apply?
- Applicants can fill the registration form through the official website that is www.aima.in
- Job hunters can fill the application form through online mode or offline mode.
- By following the related link aspirants can fill the form, upload your photograph. Then submit the form before the last date.
- After submit the form take the print out of the application form and send it at the respective address.
- Last date for online registration: 23/08/2014
- Last date for the submission of printed application: 25/08/2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MAT Application Form||MAT Sample Papers|
|MAT Previous Year Paper||MAT Syllabus 2014|
For more details you may check the Official Notification.