Maulana Azad National Urdu University has issued an advertisement named as MANUU Recruitment. EligibleCandidates are invited by the University for filing up the vacant Teaching/Academic Positions.
Those, who are inserted to apply for MANUU Vacancies, and also fulfill the eligibility criteria required for MANUU Recruitment 2018, can send their applications to the receptive address till 20th August 2018. The format of application forms available @manuu.ac.in
This Page Includes:
Candidates are required to apply for MANUU Recruitment 2018 by going through the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
MANUU Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Director of Physical Education||01|
|Deputy Director of Physical Education||01|
Required Qualification for MANUU Jobs:
Candidates, who are going to apply for Maulana Azad National Urdu University Vacancies, they must have possessed Post Graduation + PH.d from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
The age limit of all teaching posts and other academic posts (Physical Education) is 65 years and 62 years as on 20-08-2018. The maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years in respect of Women candidates 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
To apply for MANUU Recruitment, candidates have to pay registration Fee of Rs. 500/- through crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad, on any Nationalized Bank payable at Hyderabad.
Get Here >>MANUU Recruitment Notification
Those, who will be selected for appointment on MANUU 2018 Recruitment, will get salary as mentioned below:
|Name of Post||Pay Band|
|Professors/Director of Physical Education||Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200/- (Academic Level 14)|
|Associate Professors||Rs. 1,31,400-2,17,100/- (Academic Level 13A)|
|Deputy Director of Physical Education||Rs. 79,800- 2,11,500/- (Academic Level 12)|
|Assistant Professors (Departments) & Assistant Professors-Polytechnics (with M.Tech/M.E qualifications )||Rs. 57,700-1,82,400 (Academic Level-10)|
|Assistant Professor-Polytechnic (with B. Tech/B.E qualification)||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- (Level 10)|
For Selection of candidates forMaulana Azad National Urdu University Jobs, eligible candidates will be called for personal interview, which would be conducted by the selection committee as on the specified dates.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Procedure to apply for MANUU Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply forMaulana Azad National Urdu University Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to log on to the official website of universitythat is www.manuu.ac.in
- Now you need to follow “Employment” available at the mid of home page.
- You are required to hit on “Notification” link, located under “Employment Notification No.50/2018 Dated 16.07.2018” title.
- A PDF of MANUU Notification will be displayed on your digital screen, containing all the details regarding the vacancies.
- You must read all the details mentioned in it.
- Now go back to the precious page and hit on “Application Form (Teaching)pdf format” link download the application form
- Now you must fill all the details carefully and completely and attach all the testimonials required.
- Kindly enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribe with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Download >>MANUU Application form
Deputy Registrar, ER-I Section,
Room No.110, Maulana Azad National Urdu University,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032 (Telangana)
Find More: Jobs in Hyderabad
Last date for submission of application form: 20-08-2018
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get rest details about MANUU Recruitment 2018. Stay connected to get more updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|