There are various Medical Jobs 2016 in government and private sector. Interested candidates may get latest details about Medical Jobs 2016 from this page. Many Nursing Jobs are available in this session. Our experts are also trying to collect information about Medical Jobs 2016 on this page. You may shortly get full details about same. Our team of recruitmentresult.com is presenting full details about available vacancies in medical sector in below section. Must have a look……
Latest Medical Jobs
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016–2017 Urgent (550 Staff Nurse Vacancy) Advt
- UKMSSB Recruitment 2016–2017 (203 Dental Surgeons Jobs) Advt ukmssb.org
- TPSC Recruitment 2016–2017 Tripura PSC Professor/Group–D Jobs tpsc.gov.in
- Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2016–2017 sail.co.in Registrar/Resident Officer
- KGMU Recruitment 2016–2017 JR/SR 150 Jobs in Lucknow www.kgmu.org Apply
- PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2016–2017(390 SR/Professor) pgimsrohtak.nic.in
- IIM Indore Recruitment 2016–2017 Engineer/Officer www.iimidr.ac.in Jobs
- Punjab Medical Education Recruitment 2016–2017 SR Residents 211 Vacancy
- NRHM Assam Recruitment 2016–2017 (Consultant & Other Jobs) nrhmassam.in
- Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2016-2017 vmmc-sjh.nic.in New Delhi Vacancy
- NRHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2016–2017 nrhmchd.gov.in Vacancies Online
- JIPMER Recruitment 2016–2017 jipmer.edu.in Various Jobs Walk-In Advt
- Manipal University Recruitment 2016–2017 manipal.edu Research Positions
- Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2016–2017 Jobs Advt Apply Now
- ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2016–2017 Advertisement Various Vacancy Walk-in
- BARC Recruitment 2016–2017 barc.gov.in Vacancy Walk-In-Interview Advt
- AIPGMEE Counselling 2017 Begins! Schedule, Seat Allotment, Procedure
- ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016–2017 SR/Specialist Vacancy esic.nic.in
- ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2016–2017 Senior Resident Vacancy esic.nic.in
- UPSC Recruitment 2016–2017 upsconline.nic.in ORA Jobs Lecturer & Others
By going through any link of your choice you may get full details about that notification. Read whole notification carefully and after that apply for that particular post. As soon as their will be any information about other latest jobs we will provide it on our page. So visit this page time to time to get latest updates very firstly.
Today a large number of the candidates are looking for Medical Jobs 2016 in the Govt/ Private Sector. If you also want to be a self dependent in the competitive environment, then you can retrieve information about Medical Jobs from this page.
Here on this page we are providing the complete details about the Nursing Jobs 2016. If you find jobs in the medical sector, then you have to face the Pre medical examination. Medical council of India, Delhi is responsible for Medical education in India.
Latest Medical Officer Openings – Get Details
Upcoming Staff Nurse Jobs Notification – Get Details
Name of the Posts in Medical Sector:
Here are some names of the Posts in the Medical sector. You can apply for these positions according to your eligibility criteria and your choice.
- Medical Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Lab Technician
- Public Health Nurse
- Dental Technician
- Ophthalmic Assistant
- Assistant Radiographer
- Health Worker
- Junior Scientific Assistant
Aspirants who want to apply must have degree of MBBS/ BDS/ M.D. / B.U.M.S / B.A.M.S/ Post Graduation/ B.Sc. Medical/ Diploma in relevant field recognized university or institute with good academic records / registration with medical council.
Selection of talented job seekers will be done on basis of their performance in rounds organized by organization. Organization may conduct written test/ interview/ Skill test to check skills of aspirants.
- Interview Preparation Tips & Strategies
- Interview Preparation for Getting a Job
- How to Prepare For Written Examination
- Secret Tips & Tricks for Written Exam
Career in Medical Sector:
Optometrists are healthcare experts. The main working of them is to provide most vision care that consists of vision checking and rectification. They can also make out eye illnesses and pass on to ophthalmologists for cure. Candidates who want to choose Optometrist as career option must have degree/ diploma in ophthalmic knowledge.
Aspirants may also choose Pharmacist as their career option. They are health care professional making use of their ability in medication to help citizens to be aware of the medications. Pharmacists in addition take part in disease-state administration and also optimize and monitor the medicine treatment. Aspirants who want to apply for this post must have degree of Bachelor of Pharmacy, which is also known as B. Pharma. This course is of 4 year duration. Only those candidates who are have passed out 10 + 2 or equivalent with at least 50% marks in biology/ mathematics can apply for this course.
Medical Laboratory Technician:
Medical Laboratory Technician is also identified as a clinical laboratory technician. Their working is to carry out laboratory measures on tissue, blood, and additional corporal fluids. They work with instruments like chemicals, microscopes, computers, and intricate laboratory tools. This is one of the best career options in medical sector. Mostly they work under Medical laboratory scientist, pathologist, or additional professionals specializing in organic sciences. To make career in this field you must have the technician knowledge of this field.
Aspirants who want to apply for Sanitary inspector should know that it is a health professional, who take reasonability to carry out hygienic control in a state in a variety of fields. Such fields are shared hygiene, nutrition hygiene, epidemiology, adolescent hygiene as well as labor hygiene. The chief purpose for this job is to keep the environment clean, therefore protection it, to provide good physical condition of the common people. A person who wants to make career in medical sector as a sanitary inspector must choose the course related to it.
Nurses also play an important role in hospitals and also in the recovery of patients. In various ways a general nurses is the backbone of the nursing work. Experts of general nursing provide worldwide and also complicated care for patients. Candidates who want to choose it for their career are required to have the General Nursing Training Course. This course is of duration of Three and a half years. It is one of most ordinary careers option in medical sector that is chosen by girls.
Upcoming Government Jobs – Check Here
To get more details about jobs in other field on your timeline you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get latest updates in your mailbox. If you find any problem in regard of information provided on this page you may contact with us. We will try our best to solve your problem. Be in touch with us to get latest details about Medical Jobs 2016 very firstly. Add this page as bookmarks and as soon will updates latest update on this page you may get it instantly.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||Sarkari Naukri||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Jobs by Location