Meghalaya High Court Recruitment
A latest vacancies advertisement has been published entitled as Meghalaya High Court Recruitment. Applications in prescribed format are invited from eligible and career oriented candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Law Clerk. Applicants, who find themselves eligible for this recruitment, can apply by sending their applications to the respective address. Applications should be reaching to the department on or before the closing date that is 10-11-2017. Applicants may get detailed information about Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2017 by going through the below section of this page.
Overview of this Page:
Applicants may download the application format for Meghalaya High Court Jobs via online process by visiting the official portal of court. Applicants can easily apply for Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2018 by following the guidelines provided below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Meghalaya High Court Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Meghalaya High Court|
|Last Date to Apply||10-11-2017|
Meghalaya High Court Vacancy Details:
- Name of post: Law Clerks cum Assistant
- Number of Vacancies: 04
Applicants, who want to apply for Meghalaya High Court Vacancies, they must possess Graduation in Law or its equivalent from any recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Contenders, willing to enroll themselves for Meghalaya High Court Law Clerks Cum Assistant jobs, their age should not be more than 33 years as on the last date for submission of application forms.
Get Here >> Meghalaya High Court Recruitment Notification
Applicants need to pay Rs. 100/- as examination fee. The payment of exam fee should be done demand draft or postal order to be drawn in the name of Registrar General of the High Court of Meghalaya.
Those, who will successfully selected for recruitment on the appropriate post will get Rs. 15000/- as monthly remuneration along with the further benefits as per the norms.
Selection of candidates for Meghalaya High Court Law Clerks Cum Assistant Recruitment, will made on the basis of their performances in written examination and personal interview, which is going to be conducted by the recruitment panel as on the specified dates.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How To Apply For The Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2017?
Candidates can apply for the High Court of shillong Recruitment, by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of the organization that is meghalayahighcourt.nic.in
- Now you have to hit on “Recruitment” tab, that is located at the leftward of home page.
- On the next page you must choose “PDF” link, available in front of “HCM II/85/2016/3666A DATED 9TH OCTOBER 2017: ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF LAW CLERK”
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about job.
- You must read all the details in Meghalaya High Court Notification very carefully.
- Thereafter you must download the Meghalaya High Court Application form and fill it in correct manner.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form and enclose it in an envelope, supers scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Office of Registrar General,
High Court of Meghalaya, Shillong
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
Last date for Submission of application form: 10-11-2017
To know more about Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2017–2018 you should visit the Official Link. You may keep in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates. Applicants having any query related to the content available on this page may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|