Meghalaya Police Result
Meghalaya Police has decided to conduct PET soon for selection to 65 Constables (Executive)-Male & Female Posts. Meghalaya Police Result will be declared after the successful completion of exam. Check Meghalaya Police Constable Result, Exam Dates, how to check Meghalaya Police Results Online and other exam details from below page.
Short View of Meghalaya Police Exam:
- Conducting Body: Meghalaya Police
- Posts Name: Constables
- Meghalaya Police Vacancies: 65
- Last Date to Submit Form: 10-12-2018
- Meghalaya Police Exam Date: Updating Soon
- Meghalaya Police Result Date: Updating Soon
- Official Website: megpolice.gov.in
Meghalaya Police Result
Meghalaya Police Exam Result will be available in form of PDF. Meghalaya Police Result Download Link will be updated soon on this page when it will be declared officially. Follow below provided steps to download Meghalaya Police 2019 Result.
How to Download Meghalaya Police Examination Result?
- Visit official website i.e. megpolice.gov.in.
- Go to “What’s New” section.
- Hit suitable link for Meghalaya Police Constable Result.
- Meghalaya Police Result PDF will be displayed.
- Check your roll no in Meghalaya Police Merit List.
- Download your Result of Meghalaya Police on your desktop
- Take print out of Meghalaya Police Result Constable for future references.
Check Meghalaya Police Related Links:
|Meghalaya Police Recruitment||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Further Process (Written Test) Details:
All candidates, who qualify the Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests, shall be put through a written test of one and a half hour (1 1/2) duration which will carry 100 marks. The question paper will be in English only.
The question paper will have (100 questions) and will be of objective type and will include questions on Reasoning [35 Marks], General Knowledge/Current Affairs [50 Marks] and Numerical Ability [15 Marks].
Medical Standard For Constable (Exe) Male & Female:
- The candidates should be sound state of health, free from defect, deformity or disease.
- The minimum distant vision should be 6/12 of two eyes (without glasses) and shall be free from colour blindness
- Candidates who have undergone Lasik surgery for improvement of their vision (Eye Sight) will be eligible if their vision (Eye Sight) is found normal after conducting following Tests at the Govt. Hospital:
Meghalaya Police Decision Final:
- Meghalaya Police decision in all matters relating to selection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination allotment of examination centres and preparation of merit list will be final
- Binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard
Meghalaya Police Cutoff Marks:
The conducting authority will be released Meghalaya Police Constable CutOff marks along with Result. Meghalaya Police Constable CutOff marks depends upon various factors such as the no of candidates who have appeared for the exam maximum marks secured, difficulty level of the exam etc.
Check Out: Latest Recruitments
Meghalaya Police Result 2019 Details:
Meghalaya Police Score Card of PET will be released soon on its official website. Those applicants who will take part in PET may check Meghalaya Police Result 2019 from this this page when it will be issued officially.
Candidates you may also book mark this page by pressing CTRL+D to acquire latest updates in regards of Meghalaya Police 2019 Result. Applicants can also subscribe our free email service to get latest updates about Meghalaya Police PET +Result.
Latest Recruitment Updates
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 | 2446 SI, Sergeant & Jail Superintendent Jobs
- ITBP Recruitment 2019-20 (18) Indo-Tibetan Border Police Commandant Vacancy
- Assam Police Recruitment 2019 (Update) 2000 Ministerial Staff Job Notice
- UP Police Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For 6000 SI & Constable Bharti
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2019 | Notification For 9306 Constable Bharti
- CBI Recruitment 2019-20 (60) Inspector भर्ती Notification – cbi.gov.in
- MP Police Recruitment 2019 Latest 6350 Constable/SI Bharti – Apply Online
- Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019 Upcoming SAP Vacancy @jhpolice.gov.in