Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment
Jobs notification named as Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment has been asserted by Ministry of Civil Aviation. As per Ministry of Civil Aviation Jobs Notification, there are 121 vacancies accessible for the vacant position of Deputy Aviation security Officer, Senior Aviation security Assistant and Staff Car Driver. Willing aspirants who want to enhance their career with Bureau of civil Aviation can apply for Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment 2017. For applying you have to send your bio data to the below given postal address
This Page Includes:
Aspirants are suggested to send their requisite documents and certificates along with the bio data before the last date has reached. To be considered for Ministry of Civil Aviation job you have to clear the personal interview held by the selection authority of the organization. You can get many additional information in concern of Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment 2018 form the below structured page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment
|Organization Name||Ministry of Civil Aviation|
|No. of Posts||121|
|Last date of receipt of Application||Check below|
Ministry of Civil Aviation vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No of vacancies|
|Deputy Aviation security Officer||73|
|Senior Aviation security Assistant||32|
|Staff Car Driver (Grade-I)||08|
|Staff Car Driver (Grade-II)||08|
- For Deputy Aviation security Officer post: must hold any degree from any recognized institute or university.
- Senior Aviation security Assistant: must hold analogous post in parent cadre or department
- For Staff Car Driver (Grade-I& II): Must have valid driving license, should be able to read English Numerals and figures and must have the knowledge of traffic regulations.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
The maximum age limit for the appointment of the deputation (ISTC) should not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications. Upper age relaxation shall be given to the SC/ ST/ OBC / PWD and ex servicemen shall be given according to norms issued by the Government.
Download PDF >>> Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment Notification
The selected candidates for the vacant post will be paid a satisfactory amount of salary as per the terms and conditions laid in the Ministry of Personnel. Considered candidates will also get the benefits with perks, grade pay and allowances as per the norms given.
According to the Ministry Of Civil Aviation recruitment notification, the aspirants who will send their bio data will have to appear for the personal interview. Final selection of the candidates will be done through the personal interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to apply for Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment 2017?
- First of all you should log on to the official website of the organization that is www.bcasindia.nic.in
- Home page will appear on your screen and you can hit on “What’s new” section.
- After that you will be on the new page and you can select the suitable link for the post you want to apply for.
- Now a PDF file with the detailed advertisement will get opened and you can read the eligibility norms.
- Prepare the bio data and attach all the requisite documents with it, keep it in a super scribed envelope.
- Finally you can send it to the postal address given below.
Deputy Director (Personnel)
Bureau of Civil Aviation Security, ‘A’ Wing,
I-III Floor, Janpath Bhawan,
Janpath New Delhi-110001
Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date to submit the application: within 60 days of the publication of advertisement
You have to visit the Official Link to get the detailed information in concern of Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment 2017–2018. You can also bookmark this web portal to get the latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|