Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has advertised a latest vacancy notification as MOHFW Recruitment. Organization needs eligible and capable candidates to fill Application Form for Nursing Advisor Vacancy.
Interested candidates for MOHFW Nursing Advisor Recruitment can apply and submit filled MOHFW Application Form on or before 24-11-2018. Before applying towards MOHFW Nursing Advisor Vacancy you are advised to first go through MOHFW Notification and ensure your eligibility conditions.
This Page Includes
Apply For MOHFW Nursing Advisor Recruitment 2018
To know the detailed structure of applying process for MOHFW Vacancy aspirants can go through below given simple steps that are prepared for the ease of readers. By following the process you can easily fill MOHFW Nursing Advisor Application Form.
Team members of recruitmentresult.com has provided all the detailed information regarding MOHFW Recruitment 2018-19 in the below provided section of this page. You can continue reading this page and apply from here.
Qualification Requirements For MOHFW Jobs:
Contenders who are going to apply for MOHFW Recruitment 2018 are required to first check education norms as only eligible candidates form will be accepted. So, go through the details needed to apply for Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment.
- Master’s degree in Nursing from a recognized university/institution or equivalent.
- 12 years’ experience in Nursing/ Teaching including community Health Service
- Registered as Nurse and Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Council.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Limit For MOHFW Vacancies:
Aspirants are required to satisfy the age criteria for MOHFW Nursing Advisor Jobs. Age of individual should not be more than 56 years. Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
Emoluments Offered For MOHFW Job:
Selected candidates for MOHFW Nursing Advisor Vacancy will be offered good amount of salary package of Pay Level-13(Rs.123100-215900)per month through management panel of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
MOHFW Recruitment Process:
Firstly, candidates will be screened on the basis of filled application forms. Then, selected candidates for MOHFW Nursing Advisor Recruitment are required to attend written exam and personal interview round for selection towards MOHFW Nursing Advisor Job Openings.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps To Fill MOHFW Application Form:
- To apply for MOHFW Recruitment 2018, login to official website of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare that is mohfw.gov.in.
- Press “Vacancy” tab that is given in mid-section of home page.
- On next page, press “Filling up to the vacant post of Nursing Adviser on deputation (including short-term contract)/promotion basis (2.34 MB)” link.
- Then, MOHFW Advertisement PDF will appear. Read the details given in MOHFW Notification and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further prepared MOHFW Application Form in proper format with complete details.
- Attach all required documents and certificates with it.
- Then, enclosed it in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of…” and send it at below given address.
Download Now: MOHFW Nursing Advisor Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Original/ attested photocopies of the APARs for the last 5 years;
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Integrity certificate.
- No Major/ Minor penalty certificate for last 10 years.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Last date to submit forms: 24-11-2018
Applicants are advised to visit the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Official Link on regular basis so that they may not miss out any important information or latest update regarding MOHFW Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|