Ministry Of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2014
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has circulated a notification as Recruitment 2014 for filling up various vacancies.
- Numbers of the candidates are waiting for this notification, now it has published at the website. Willing aspirants may read this notice and apply according to their eligibility.
- It is a great chance for job seekers to become a part of national programme and to get handsome salary.
- The entire details about this recruitment are given in the below section which are being exposed by our web portal.
Name of the Organization:
Ministry of Health & Family
Name of the Post:
- Job hunters must have passed Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline/MD/DNB from the reputed University/Institution.
- Candidates must have knowledge in Computers.
- They also should have experience in the working area.
Competitors must have upper age limit below than 60 years.
Aspirants will get the remuneration of Rs. 47, 200/- per month.
Job fighters will be selected on the basis of Interview.
Tips for Interview-Complete Details
How to Apply?
Aspirants have to visit official website that is www.mohfw.nic.in. Fill the application form in the correct manner and send it to email address that is firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Application for the post of Technical Officer” along with updated CV.
Date to keep in Mind
Last for receipt of application: 24 February 2014
Note: For more details check Official Notification.