Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment
A job notification in regard of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment has been professed by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Application forms are invited from result oriented job hunters to fill up vacancies of Director Posts. Interested candidates who fulfill all below mentioned eligibility criteria, they must apply against Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2015. Contenders, who are willing to apply against these Jobs openings, must submit their application in prescribed format on or before the end date that is tuned below.
|Name of Positions Offered||Director|
|Last Date of receipt of application form||26th October 2015|
Here on this page, we are providing whole information related to Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Jobs such as required qualification, salary package, age limitation, procedure of selection, steps to apply etc. So, candidates who are interested for any of above said Post, must read the below mentioned details which is prepared for you by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
Participants who want to apply should have Degree of Graduation / Post Graduation in relevant field from recognized University or Institute with good academic records and experience in concerned area as per demand of organization.
Selected participants against vacancies of Director will get impressive salary per month from organization.
To selected skilled candidates organization may conduct some rounds like test or Interview as per rules of organization. Job hunters who will be able to impress employer may grab this chance.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply:
- Aspirants should go to official site that is pmssy-mohfw.nic.in.
- Follow ‘Why PMSSY?’ section from left side of home page and choose link ‘PMSSY Vacancies’ section
- Choose appropriate link according to your query and download format of application form.
- Application should be written in prescribed format and must be forwarded along with all relevant documents and certificates related to qualification and certificates.
- Application should reach at address mentioned in official notification on or before date of closing.
Last Date of receipt of application form: 26th October 2015
You may check more information in relation to Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2015 through this Official Link.
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment
A vacancy advertisement as Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment has been publicized. Association invite application forms from result oriented job hunters to fill up various vacant seats of Consultant (Microbiologist), Consultant (Sr. Analyst), Consultant (Sr. Accounts Officer) and Consultant (Jr. Analyst) Posts. Interested candidates who fulfill all below mentioned eligibility criteria, they must apply against Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2015. Contenders, who are willing to apply against Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Jobs openings, must appear in Walk- In- Interview along with essential documents on the schedule dates which is equipped below.
|Name of Positions Offered||Various|
|Date of Walk- In- Interview||23rd September 2015|
Here on this page, we are providing whole information related to Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2015 such as required qualification, salary package, age limitation, procedure of selection, steps to apply etc. So, candidates who are interested for any of above said Post, must read the below mentioned details which is prepared for you by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Vacancy and Educational Details:
|Name of posts||No. of post/ Category||Qualification/ Experience|
|Consultant (Microbiologist)||01||Master degree in Microbiology/Bio-Technology with 10 years research and testing exp. In Food Microbiology or Bacteriology in a Govt./PSU/ Autonomous Lab.|
|Consultant (Sr. Analyst)||03||
|Consultant (Sr. Accounts Officer)||01||A Bachelor degree in commerce Minimum 5 years of experience having dealt with all matters relating to administrative, establishment, and finance function at sectional head level In Govt./Semi Govt./PSU etc. Organizations|
|Consultant (Jr. Analyst)||05||
Age Regulation for Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment:
Lower Age Limit of applicants should be 18 years. Upper age Limit will be taken in account by the concerned authority. Relaxation in age will allowable to the candidates as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
Job finders meeting the above tailored eligibility criteria for Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment will only be admissible for consolidated salary which is stated below. No Dearness Allowance and other allowances as are admissible to the Central Government Servant shall be admissible. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like provident Fund, Pension, gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servant appointed on regular basis.
|Name of posts||Monthly Remuneration|
|Consultant (Microbiologist)||Rs. 49416/- p.m.|
|Consultant (Sr. Analyst)||Rs. 44730/- p.m.|
|Consultant (Sr. Accounts Officer)||Rs. 44730/- p.m.|
|Consultant (Jr. Analyst)||Rs. 29607/- p.m.|
Mode of Enrollment:
Keen and Futuristic job hunters will have to appear in Walk- In- Interview on the scheduled date and address. Classification of contenders for Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview which will be organized by the selection committee of association. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be refunded to candidates for attending interview.
How to Apply for Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment:
- First of all, job appliers must log on to Official Website of association that is www.mohfw.nic.in and press “Vacancies” option mentioned in the left hand side of home page.
- Hit “Walk in Interview for Research and Standardization Laboratory Ghaziabad” link and read detailed notification for the post of Consultant in different departments with complete concentration.
- Applicants need to prepare application form on plain paper typed in “Block Letters” which includes name of applying applicant, father’s name/ husband’s name, residential address, contact details, and other relevant information.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph in provided space. Attach photocopies of essential documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate, No Objection Certificate (NOC) and other testimonials.
- Job hunters should bring application form along with documents in a sealed cover letter at time of interview. The cover letter must be super subscribed with “Application for the Post of……..”
- Applicants need to produce in person original documents at time of interview for verification. Incomplete or Unsigned Application Form will not be entertained by the association.
Walk- In- Interview Address:
Room No.439 DGHS,
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Date to Keep in Mind:
- Date of Walk-In- Interview: 23rd September 2015
- Time of Interview: 11:00 A.M.
Read Official Notice, to obtain more detailed information in concern to Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2015.