Ministry Of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2014
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has informed a notification as Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2014 for the employment of various vacancies against the post of Non-PG Junior Resident in different departments.
- Qualified and willing job hunters may apply for these posts before due date and hike their career growth. Aspirants will be appointed for a fixed period.
- Recruitmentresult.com is providing all the required details about the latest jobs. For further information keep visiting our web portal.
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Name of Post
Non-PG Junior Resident
No. of Posts: 33
Department and Vacancy Details
|Designation||No. of Seats|
|A.& E. (Casualty)||03|
|Obst. & Gynae||10|
|Paed. Casualty (KSCH)||02|
|Paed. Surgery (KSCH)||02|
Job fighters of Medical Graduate should apply for the posts.
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam and Counselling.
How to Apply
- Interested job seekers have to reach at concerned address and required to do registration within specified time. No other application will be considered after the mentioned time.
- Applicants have to bring all the mandatory testimonials with the duly filled application form in prescribed format.
“Swarna Jayanti Auditorium,
Lady Hardinge Medical College,
|Date of Registration||28.03.2014|
|Date of Written Exam||31.03.2014|
|Date to disclose shortlisted candidates||04.04.2014|
|Date of Counselling||09.04.2014|
Registration Time: 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Note: More details are framed on official Link.