Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has strewed a vacancy advertisement titled as Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment. This organization is going to hire interested and desirous contenders for filling up the Post of Consultant (Medical). Candidates who are interested to apply for Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2015 need to appear in Walk- In- Interview on below stated date and address. Aspirants need to bring application form along with original as well as photocopies of educational documents or testimonials for verification purpose.
|Name of Positions Offered||Consultant (Medical)|
|Date of Walk- In- Interview||21st September 2015|
For further information regarding Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Jobs 2015 such as post name, qualification requirement, age limitation, scale of pay, application fee detail, selection process, way to apply etc you needs to go through the info are well tuned on this page which is prepared by the team experts of recruitmentresult.com
- Consultant (Medical)
Job finders who are willing to apply for Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Vacancy should possessed Medical- MBBS Degree with Post Graduation Diploma in Community Medicine/ Health Education/ Social Sciences. Job appliers must have minimum 2 years Experience in development, planning and implementation, monitoring and evaluation of National Programme.
Minimum age of aspirants should be 18 years. Maximum age of applicants should be 65 years. Reservation and relaxation in age for Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment will be given to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of association.
Job appliers who will meet the eligibility criteria and get selected for Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment will be permitted to receive a consolidated amount of salary package that is Rs. 60000/- per month. He/ she will also admissible for many allowances such as dearness allowance, conveyance allowance, house rent allowance and other benefits offered by the selection committee of association.
Mode of Enrollment:
Eligible and self motivated aspirants need to appear in Walk- In- Interview on the date structured below. Final Selection of aspirants for Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment will be one on basis of their performance given at time of Interview which will be conducted by the selection penal of organization. No Travelling allowance or Dearness Allowance will be admissible to candidates for attending interview.
How to Apply for Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants applying for Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment need to visit Official Website that is www.mohfw.nic.in.
- Then go to “Vacancies” tab which is well structured at the left corner of home page.
- Hit appropriate link related to post you are willing to apply for.
- Read complete notification and download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill it accurately with required necessary information.
- Attach a set of Xerox of essential documents supported with educational qualification, marksheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate and other testimonials.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Candidates need to bring application form along with all documents at time of Interview.
- Aspirants must produce in person all original documents or certificates at time of personal interview for verification.
- Job hunters should reach venue an hour before the time of interview for registration that is at 10:00 A.M.
- Incomplete or Unsigned application form will not be entertained by the selection member.
- Applicants can also send their CV in advance through mail to the below stated Email address.
Walk- In- Interview Address:
Chamber of Dr. B.D. Adhani,
Special DGHS, Directorate General of Health Service,
Room No. 439, A- Wing, 4th Floor,
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Date to Remember:
- Date of Walk- In- Interview: 21st September 2015
- Time of Interview: 11:00 A.M
Check Official Link to acquire more detailed information in concern to Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare Recruitment
Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare has decided to engage well qualified and dedicated personnel in regard of job notice issued as Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment. The Organization requires eligible aspirants for the appointment of Ayurvedic Pharmacist Positions. Job Seekers who desire to get this job they must apply regarding Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2015. Applicants need to forward their filled in Applications to the specified address prior to closing date provided below.
|Post Name||Ayurvedic Pharmacist|
|Last Date to submit Application form||20th August 2015|
Job hunters who want to make career in government field may apply for Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2015 as soon as possible. Whole info about this notification is mentioned below by experts of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants must have possessed Intermediate in Science stream with Degree / Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy from a recognized board/Institute.
Age of an applier should be between 20 to 30 years as on 30th June 2015. Relaxation in age is provided as per rules of government.
Applicants who will be selected will get Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month as salary from organization.
Selection Process of Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare Recruitment:
Job hunters will be selected as per rules of Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare such as test or interview.
How to Apply for Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare Recruitment?
- Applicants may apply by submitting Application in prescribed format that is available at Official Link given below.
- Application should be filled properly including all details of educational qualification, date of birth etc.
- Attach the attested copies of relevant particulars in support of educational qualification, caste etc to it.
- Complete Application along with copies of relevant credentials should reach at below given address on or before end date. Application reached after last date will not be accepted by organization.
Office of the Additional Director,
Central Government Health Scheme,
3rd Floor, E-Wing, Kendriya Sadan,
Koramangala, Bangalore – 560034
Last Date to submit Application form: 20th August 2015
Note: To get more information, you may check this Official Link.