Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare Recruitment 2015
MOHFW has published a notice as Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2015 for those candidates who are willing to be employed under the post of insect collector and telephone operator. Aspirants interested can apply through sending their application latest by 30 days from the date of publishing.
|Post Name||Insect Collector|
|End Date to Apply||30 Days From Publishing Date|
Applicants who are applying can obtain more information from this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
An eligibility criterion according to the post applying is well stated below:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
- Age boundary for Appliers is that they must be attaining between 18 to 25 years of age.
- Age relaxation is available as per government’s norms.
Assured contenders will be earning salary of Rs.5200-20200 + GP-Rs.1900/- as PB-I.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their application and then will be informed to attend walk-in-interview.
How to Apply?
Applying applicants to apply have to send their application through proper mode.
- Aspirants have to visit official website www.nvbdcp.gov.in.
- On the home page of authorized site, select link titled as “Recruitment for Insect Collector & Tel Operator” which is noticeable on right side of the page highlighted as ‘News & Highlights (Archive)’.
- Now, read the full notification and arrange application form in proper manner as program designed and then attaches all required and relevant testimonials with recent photograph.
- Application completed in all the aspects should be forwarded to the address mentioned below.
To National Vector Borne Diseases Control Programme,
22- Sham Nath Marg,
Applicants must apply latest by 30 days from the date of publishing of this notice.
For more details please visit Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On