Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has depicted the notification for the recruitment of 10 Contractual Technical bases for prevention and control of JE/AES at Directorate, NVBDCP, and Delhi. Interested and eligible candidate can attend walk in interview on 18th and 19th June 2013.
Recruitmentresult.com is a web portal which provides the complete information for more recruitment. For more details about Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2013 like age, education criteria and how to apply are mention below:
Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2013 Details
Name of Organization
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Total No. of Vacancy
Name of Post
- Program Coordinator
- Consultant Monitoring & Evaluation
- Consultant Technical
- Consultant Finance
- Secretarial Assistant
Who can apply?
- Aspirant’s age should not be below 40 years and not more then 63 as on 31 March 2013 and relaxation in age will be applied according Govt. rule.
- There are different educational qualifications for different post so you have to visit the official notification which is mention below.
- Different experience required for different post.
- Candidate must have knowledge of Computer with experience
- Walkin Interview
How to apply for mohfw.nic.in
Job Seeker who to apply for these post may come for walk in interview along with Bio-Data with the photocopy of testimonial and original certificates for verification at the following address:
“Directorate of National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme,
22- Shamnath Marg,
More Delhi Jobs
Date of Walkin Interview
18th and 19th June 2013
Note: You may check mention below official web portal:
More Important Links:
|Free Job Updates|
|Government Jobs by Qualification|
|Sarkari Naukri by Organisation|
|Download Study Material|
|How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|