Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment
A latest job advertisement has been issued for Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment. Applications are invited from qualified applicants for filling up Superintendent Translation (Hindi Branch) in the Official Languages Wing, Legislative Department. Applicants, who’re willing to get Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2017, may submit their filled application form before the last date should be reached.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Applicants, who are going to apply for Ministry of Law and Justice Superintendent Vacancy, may submit their prescribed application form before the end date which is 14/03/2017. To get complete information regarding Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment Notification, applicants may go through below segment of this page which is created for your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Ministry of Law and Justice|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||14/03/2017|
Superintendent Translation (Hindi Branch) in the Official Languages Wing, Legislative Department
|Superintendent Translation (Hindi Branch)|
Check Here: Latest Law Jobs
Experience and Other Qualification:
- Should have been a member of State Judicial Service for a period of four years / held a post in the Legal Department of a State Government for four years.
- Should have been a Central Government servant who has had experience in Legal Affairs for four years / a qualified legal practitioner who has practiced as such for four years.
- Should have been a teacher of Law for four years in a recognized Institution, four years’ experience of translation into Hindi of statutes, statutory rules and orders / drafting of statutes in Central Government or State Government;
Selected applicants for Ministry of Law and Justice Vacancy will carry Level 10 in the Pay Matrix of Seventh Central Pay Commission [Pre-revised Pay Band 3 of Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-].
- Applicant’s age shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Relaxation in age for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs will be decided by reputed organization.
Assortment of applying contenders for Ministry of Law and Justice India Recruitment will be made through their appearance in test and/or interview process which will be conducted by selection panel of Ministry of Law and Justice.
Going For Exam/Interview, Then Must Go Through Below Links-
How to apply for Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment?
Job appliers, who are going to apply for Superintendent Translation (Hindi Branch) Posts, may apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date.
- Aspirants may log on to official website of organization that is www.lawmin.nic.in.
- Then hit on suitable job link from list given in middle section of homepage.
- Now read it very carefully and download format of application form and must fill it with required information.
- Upload Xerox copies of all testimonials such as DOB, qualification, experience and other.
- After that, submit it with-in given time period at address given below through speed post or registered posts before the end date.
To B.M. Sharma
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Ministry of Law & Justice
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
Get Here: Jobs in Delhi
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 14/03/2017
To obtain entire details about Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2017, appliers may need to check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|