Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2014
- Ministry of Law and Justice invites eligible and well qualified candidates for filling up the various vacancies for the post of Librarian. Application can be filled by the aspirants before the last date.
- Job hunters who are searching for the Government Jobs, they must apply and grab this opportunity.
- Applications Forms are invited from all skilful & eligible candidates only in predetermined application format within 60 days from the date of publish this advertisement.
- More details about this recruitment are well mentioned on this page by the team of the recruitmentresult.com:
Name of the Organization:
Ministry of Law and Justice, New Delhi
Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post:
Interested applicants should have related qualification as they must have passed 10+2/ Bachelor Degree in Law or Library Science from any authorized University/Institution.
The age limit of the aspirants should not be more than 56 years.
Appointed officers will get the pay band of Rs. 9, 300- 34800, with grade pay of Rs4600/- PM.
Selection will be complete on the basis of the performance in interview.
Why should we hire you? ->Complete Details
How to Apply for Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2014:
- You have to visit the official website for applying for this post. You must ensure that the application form should be filled in the correct manner.
- Attach the required particulars with the application form and affix the photograph, updated CV, ID Proof with it.
- This complete application must be sent at the given address.
“Ministry of Law and Justice,
Room No. 411,
The last date: within 60 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement.
You can check more details from the official website.