Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment
Ministry of Law and Justice has circulated recruitment advertisement titled as Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment. Online applications are invited for filling up Assistant Government Advocate in Grade IV and Assistant Legislative Counsel (Oriya) post. Interested candidates can apply for Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2015 by submitting their online application form on or before the last date which is provided below.
|Last Date||10th September 2015|
Other information concerning Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2015 such as name of the post, vacancy detail, Educational Qualification, age limit, last date to apply, selection, how to apply etc. in the below segment by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Post and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|01||Assistant Government Advocate in Grade IV||03|
|02||Assistant Legislative Counsel (Oriya)||01|
Applicants who want to apply aforesaid post Degree / Master’s degree in Law / LLB / LLM from the recognized University or institution.
Age of the candidates who are willing to apply for said post should not be more than 40 years
Scale of Pay:
Job seekers who are shortlisted will get the good amount of pay scale4 of Rs. Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 6,600 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs. 47,286/- Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee
Assortment Procedure for lawmin.nic.in Vacancy:
Selection will be complete on the basis of the performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of organization.
Procedure to Apply for Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment
- Aspirants must apply online through the website of www.upsconline.nic.in
- Then, on the home page press related link which you want to apply for
- Now, hit “apply now” button and fill the detail within correct manner.
- After that, u0pload your scanned passport size photographs (if required).
- At last, press submit button and take printout of the form for future use.
- Last date for submission of Online Application- 10th September 2015
- Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application- 11th September 2015
You can check Official Notification for more detail against Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On