Minority Scholarship India 2019
Students, who can’t study due to financial problem and belong to minority group, must check the complete details about Application Form, IMP Dates and eligibility criteria. There are many Minority Scholarship India 2019 includes Pre-Post Matric Maulana Azad Scholarship, MOMA Merit Cum Means Scholarships and others.
Short Overview about Minority Scholarship India 2019
- Form type: Online
- Minority Group: Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) and Jains
- Purpose: Provide financial support for pursuing higher Courses to Minorities
- selection process: Academic marks/ family income
Minority Scholarship India
What are the Minority Scholarship in India?
- Pre Matric Minority Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
- MOMA Merit Cum Means Scholarships
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students
- Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls
- Nai Udaan Minority Scholarship
Explain the Selection Procedure for Minority Scholarship India.
Individuals will be selected on the basis of Family total income and qualifying examination marks of students who belong to minorities i.e. Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists and Zoroastrians (Parsis).
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
What is Minority Scholarship Eligibility Criteria?
|Schemes||Minority Scholarship Eligibility Criteria|
|Pre Matric Minority|
|Total Annual Income of the Parents/ Guardian must|
be less than Rs.1.00 lakh (from all sources)
|Students must have attain more than 50 % marks|
or equivalent grade in the previous final examination
for II to X Class students
|Total annual income must not be more than Rs. 2 lakhs|
|Students must have secured more than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the qualifying final examinations|
|MOMA Merit Cum|
|50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination|
|annual income of whose parents/guardians from|
all sources does not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh
|Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students||Girls belonging to the six notified minority communities|
that include Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists,
Parsis, and Jains
|The family annual income should not exceed|
|The candidate should have secured a minimum score of 50% in Class 9th to 12th|
|Maulana Azad Scholarship|
|Girls Should have completed 10th|
|Nai Udaan Minority|
|Should have qualified preliminary examination of|
Group A and B
Minority Scholarship India is applicable for?
|Schemes||Minority Scholarship Eligibility Criteria|
|Pre Matric Minority Scholarship||For class I to class X in India|
|Post Matric Scholarship||For class X for class XI and XII, under-graduate, post graduate studies|
|MOMA Merit Cum Means Scholarships||Pursuing undergraduate and post graduate courses like Engineering/ Architecture/ Veterinary Sc. & Animal Husbandry/ Fashion Technology/ CA/CS/ ICWA /Design/ Pharmacy/ Law/ Management/ MBBS/ Medical & Para Medical Courses MCA|
|Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students||Pursuing Post-Graduation/M.Phil/ PhD degrees in Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Engineering & Technology|
|Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls||Girls, who have completed their 10th and going to take admission in class 11|
|Nai Udaan Minority Scholarship||Individuals who have qualified Prelims of Group A and B conducted by the Union Public Service Commission, Staff Selection Commission, State Public Service Commissions|
Check Here: Scholarship Benefits
How to Apply for Minority Scholarship India 2019?
- Firstly, go to the Minority Scholarship Portal, which is www.minorityaffairs.gov.in.
- Now, go to the ‘schemes and performance’ tab given at the top menu bar.
- Then, a list will appear choose ‘Scholarship Scheme’ form it.
- Choose the link ‘to apply online’ in the suitable section of fellowship.
- Select appropriate link from opened page and fill the online Minority Scholarship Form 2019.
- Upload documents if required and check fill online form once, hit “Submit” button to feed entire details.
- Don’t forget to take print out of Minority Scholarship Application Form Download for future use.
Get Complete Details About: How to Apply Scholarship
List of Documents Required With Minority Scholarship Application Form
Following are the mandatory documents that must be attached along with the application form-
- Student Photo.
- Institution Verification Form Minority Scholarship
- Self-Declaration Form For Minority Scholarship
- Self-declaration of Income Certificate by the student.
- Self-declaration of community by the student.
- In case of Fresh: Self Attested Certificate of ‘Previous Academic Mark sheet’ as filled in Form.
- In case of Renewal: Self-Attested Certificate of Previous Year Marksheet as filled in the Form.
- Fee Receipt of current course year.
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of student.
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
FAQ’s related to Minority Scholarship India 2019
Q- What is minority scholarship?
Minority scholarship in India is awardee to those individuals who are willing to purse their studies with low financial status and also belong to minorities section of the country.
Q- Who is the minority minister of India?
Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi is the cabinet minister in Minister of Minority Affairs from 13 October 2015.
You Can Also Check: List Of Scholarships
Q- Is Christianity a minority religion in India?
According to the Central Government’s Regulatory and Developmental Programmes, in India there are minority religious communities in India, which include Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) and Jains.
Q- Does SC, ST, OBC Belongs to minority?
In India, Minorities means minority religions – Muslims, Christians, Jains, Sikhs etc. So, candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC are not belongs to Minorities. They are not minority castes; they mainly belong to Hinduism and are Hindus.
Q- What are the Courses Under Post Matric Scholarship?
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree courses of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Diploma Courses
- (XI & XII)
- Integrated LAW (BBA. LLB UG, B.Sc. LLB)
- UG, PG and Diploma Courses of Management & Computer Applications
- Nursing (Auxiliary Nursing And Midwifery UG, GNM)
- Polytechnic courses
- Research Programmes (D.Pharma (PB), M.Phil, Ph.D. & Rural Development)
- Various Technical & Vocational Courses
Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Minority Scholarship Scheme IN India
National Minority Scholarship will provide to those, who belongs to Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) community. Candidates, who’ve met the eligibility criteria for Minority Welfare Scholarship, need to submit Minority Scholarship Application Form through prescribed mode within the scheduled dates.
Every year, a great number of Scholarships are provided to the students such as Pre Matric Minority Scholarship, Sikh Minority Scholarship and Muslim Minority Scholarship etc. those are interested in studying. Individuals must check the complete details before applying for the particular scholarship scheme.
To gather the latest updates and important dates about the Minority Scholarship Scheme India 2019, candidates must stay in touch with our official web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams||Scholarships in India|
|Scholarship for Engg Students||Scholarship for Higher Education|
|How To Get A College Scholarship||Education Loans for Students|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Get a Free College Education|