Minority Scholarship India
Students, who are unable to pay their college or university fees due to low economic status of family, they can apply for Minority Scholarship. And, Minority Scholarship India is provided to those students, who’re belonging to Minority Communities.
Students, who’re seeking for Minority Scholarship 2018, they have to submit Minority Scholarship Application Form before the last dates. Before going to fill Minority Scholarship Form, must check below provided list of schemes such as Pre / Post Matric.
Highlights of Page:
National Minority Scholarship will provide to those, who belongs to Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) community. Candidates, who’ve met the eligibility criteria for Minority Welfare Scholarship, need to submit Minority Scholarship 2018 Application Form.
Every year, so many Scholarships are provided to the students such as Pre Matric Minority Scholarship, Sikh Minority Scholarship and Muslim Minority Scholarship etc. You can go through below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details regarding Minority Scholarship 2018.
Minority Scholarship India
Pre Matric Scholarship:
Minority community student or those, who are from economically backward families studying in government or private schools, will be awarded with such Pre Matric Scholarship For Minority scheme from class I to class X in India.
Check Here: Pre Matric Minority Scholarship
Post Matric Scholarship:
- Students will be awarded with Post Matric Scholarship to carry out studies in government or private schools after class X for class XI and XII, under-graduate, post graduate studies.
- Post Matric scholarship also includes technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/Industrial Training Centers affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) of classes XI and XII level.
Get Here: Post Matric Scholarship Details
MOMA Merit Cum Means Scholarships:
Scholarship For Minority Students is available for the candidates pursuing their undergraduate and post graduate courses like Engineering/ Architecture/ Veterinary Sc. & Animal Husbandry/ Fashion Technology/ CA/CS/ ICWA /Design/ Pharmacy/ Law/ Management/ MBBS/ Medical & Para Medical Courses MCA.
Around 20,000 students get this fellowship every year. From all scholarship around 30% are reserved for girls. Candidates can get other details such as Minority Scholarship Status and way to submit Minority Scholarship Application Form 2018-19 etc through below provided direct link.
Check Here: Moma Scholarship
Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students:
This scheme is made available by Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF). Through this scheme a financial help is provided to Post Graduate students, who belong to the minority community or economically backward families.
Students can pursue higher studies like M.Phil/ PhD degrees in Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Engineering & Technology with the help of this scheme. Every year around 756 Scholarships are provided from which 35 are reserved for PH Candidates.
Through this Minority Scholarship you can get education from any institute or college under University Grants Commission (UGC). For more information, go through below provided direct link.
Get Here: Maulana Azad National Scholarship
Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls:
Maulana Azad Education Foundation, offers Maulana Azad Scholarship to Girl students, who belongs to National Minorities. Girls, who have completed their 10th and got admission in class 11 may apply for this scheme. Students will get Rs. 12,000/- (Rs. 6000 in Class 11 and Rs. 6000 in Class 12) as fellowship. After completion of class 11th class, students have to submit the renewal form for class 12. Every year around 35000 girl students get this fellowship.
Nai Udaan Minority Scholarship:
This scheme is available for the students of Minority Students, who qualify Prelims of Group A and B conducted by the Union Public Service Commission, Staff Selection Commission, State Public Service Commissions, etc. Around 800 candidates get Nai Udaan Minority Scholarship every year.
Get Best Answer: How To Get A College Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Pre Matrix and Post Matric Scheme:
- Candidates who apply for Minority Scholarship must be resident of Delhi / Haryana State or UT.
- Scholarship will be provided to only those aspirants who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- Appliers’ parents / guardian‘s income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs (For Post Matric) / Rs. 01 Lakhs (For Pre Matric).
- Aadahr Card number is required to apply online.
- Applicants must belong to the minority communities such as Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains & Zoroastrians etc.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
Courses Under Post Matric Scholarship:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree courses of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Diploma Courses
- (XI & XII)
- Integrated LAW (BBA. LLB UG, B.Sc. LLB)
- UG, PG and Diploma Courses of Management & Computer Applications
- Nursing (Auxiliary Nursing And Midwifery UG, GNM)
- Polytechnic courses
- Research Programmes (D.Pharma(PB), M.phill, P.hd & Rural Development)
- Various Technical & Vocational Courses
Check Here: Scholarship in India
Distribution of scholarships:
Scholarships will be distributed among the States/Union Territories on the basis of the population of minorities in that States/Union Territories.
Scholarship Reservation For Girls:
From the total number of scholarships 30% will be allocated for girl students. In case of unavailability of enough number of eligible girls, the balance of scholarships will be granted to the eligible boys candidates.
|Fellowship Details||Amount Description|
|For Hostellers||For Day Scholars|
For Post Matric
|Admission & Tuition Fee||For Class XI and XII||Rs. 7000/-|
|For Technical and Vocational Courses||Rs. 10,000/-|
|For under graduate or Post Graduate||Rs. 3000/-|
|Maintenance allowance for 10 months only in an academic year||For classes XI & XII including technical or vocational courses||Rs. 380/-||Rs. 230/-|
|Courses other than professional and technical courses at UG or PG level||Rs. 570/-||Rs. 300/-|
|M.phil and Ph.D||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 550/-|
For Pre Matric
|Admission Fees||From Class VI to X||Rs. 500/- Per Annum|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 350/- Per Month|
|Maintenance allowances is payable for a period not exceeding 10 an academic year||For Class I to V||Nil||Rs. 100/- Per Month|
|For Class VI to X||Rs. 600/- Per Month|
Read Now: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Only those contenders will be selecting first, who have lowest income and belongs to BPL families and entire classification will be made through their marks obtained in previous exam.
How to Apply for Minority Scholarship 2018?
- Firstly, go to the Minority Scholarship Portal, which is www.minorityaffairs.gov.in.
- Now, go to the ‘schemes and performance’ tab given at the top menu bar.
- Then, a list will appear choose ‘Scholarship Scheme’ form it.
- Choose the link ‘to apply online’ in the suitable section of fellowship.
- Select appropriate link from opened page and fill the online Minority Scholarship Form 2018.
- Upload documents if required and check fill online form once, hit “Submit” button to feed entire details.
- Don’t forget to take print out of Minority Scholarship Application Form Download for future use.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Documents Required With Application:
- Student Photo. (Mandatory).
- Institution Verification Form Minority Scholarship (Mandatory).
- Self-Declaration Form For Minority Scholarship
- Self declaration of Income Certificate by the student. (Mandatory).
- Self declaration of community by the student. (Mandatory).
- In case of Fresh: Self Attested Certificate of ‘Previous Academic Mark sheet’ as filled in Form. (Mandatory)
- In case of Renewal: Self-Attested Certificate of Previous Year Marksheet as filled in the Form. (Mandatory)
- Fee Receipt of current course year. (Mandatory).
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of student. (Mandatory).
- Aadhaar Card (optional).
- Residential Certificate. (Mandatory)
Press Here For>> Minority Scholarship Apply Online
Minority Scholarship 2018 Important Date:
Minority Scholarship Last Date: September 2018
For more information about Minority Scholarship 2018-19, you may open Official Link. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page using ctrl+D keys from their keypad to access the latest information about Sikh Minority Scholarship 2018 and Minority Scholarship India 2018 through this page instantly
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Scholarship Benefits|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship for Engineering Students|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Best Career Opportunities|