Minority Scholarship India
Candidates who belong to minority communities and unable to continue their studied due to financial problems, they can take the benefit of Minority Scholarship India. Candidates can apply for this scheme by filling Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Form on or before the last date. The Pre Matric Scholarship will be awarded to the students of class I to X and Post Matric Scholarship will be awarded to the students of class above than X. Candidates can check complete details about Minority Scholarship India 2017 through the below section of this page.
Highlights of Page:
The Government of India provides this scholarship scheme for the Minority Class Students who are bright in their studies. Candidates can apply for this scheme as per their standard through proper channels and can make their future bright in the educational field. Before applying, candidates must know the eligibility criteria and other details of Minority Scholarship India which is well structured on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Minority Scholarship India
- Candidates who apply for Minority Scholarship must be resident of Delhi / Haryana State or UT.
- Scholarship will be provided to only those aspirants who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- Appliers’ parents / guardian‘s income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs (For Post Matric) / Rs. 01 Lakhs (For Pre Matric).
- Aadahr Card number is required to apply online.
- Applicants must belong to the minority communities such as Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains & Zoroastrians etc.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
Pre Matrix Scholarship:
Student studying in government or private schools will be awarded with such Scholarship scheme from class I to class X in India.
Post Matric Scholarship:
- Students will be awarded with Post Matric Scholarship to carry out studies in government or private schools after class X for class XI and XII, under-graduate, post graduate studies.
- Post Matric scholarship also includes technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/Industrial Training Centers affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) of classes XI and XII level.
Courses Under Post Matric Scholarship:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree courses of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Diploma Courses
- Sc. (XI & XII)
- Integrated LAW (BBA. LLB UG, B.Sc. LLB)
- UG, PG and Diploma Courses of Management & Computer Applications
- Nursing (Auxiliary Nursing And Midwifery UG, GNM)
- Polytechnic courses
- Research Programmes (D.Pharma(PB), M.phill, P.hd & Rural Development)
- Various Technical & Vocational Courses
Check Here: Scholarship in India
Scholarship Reservation For Girls:
From the total number of scholarships 30% will be allocated for girl students. In case of unavailability of enough number of eligible girls, the balance of scholarships will be granted to the eligible boys candidates.
|Fellowship Details||Amount Description|
|For Hostellers||For Day Scholars|
|For Post Matric|
|Admission & Tuition Fee||For Class XI and XII||Rs. 7000/-|
|For Technical and Vocational Courses||Rs. 10,000/-|
|For under graduate or Post Graduate||Rs. 3000/-|
|Maintenance allowance for 10 months only in an academic year||For classes XI & XII including technical or vocational courses||Rs. 380/-||Rs. 230/-|
|Courses other than professional and technical courses at UG or PG level||Rs. 570/-||Rs. 300/-|
|M.phil and Ph.D||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 550/-|
|For Pre Matric|
|Admission Fees||From Class VI to X||Rs. 500/- Per Annum|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 350/- Per Month|
|Maintenance allowances is payable for a period not exceeding 10 an academic year||For Class I to V||Nil||Rs. 100/- Per Month|
|For Class VI to X||Rs. 600/- Per Month|
Read Now: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Only those contenders will be selecting first, who have lowest income and belongs to BPL families and entire classification will be made through their marks obtained in previous exam.
How to Apply for Minority Pre/Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme?
- Firstly go to the official site, which is www.minorityaffairs.gov.in.
- Now go to the ‘schemes and performance’ tab given at the top menu bar.
- Then a list will appear choose ‘Scholarship Scheme’ form it.
- Choose the link ‘to apply online’ in the ‘Pre / Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme’ section.
- Select appropriate link from opened page and
- Must fill the online application form and upload documents if required.
- Take print out of application for future use.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Documents Required With Application:
- Self- attested Passport size photo with signature.
- Income declaration.
- Attested copies of mark sheet of previous exams.
- Proof of permanent address.
- Minority community certificate.
Address Details (Postal Address For)
|Post Matric||Pre Matric|
|To Pr. Secretary, Department For Welfare of SC / ST / OBC / Miniorities, B-Block, 2nd Floor, Vikas Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110 003||To Director-General, Social Justice Empowerment Department Haryana, SCO No. 68-70, Sector 17-A, Chandigarh – 160 017|
|For Fresh||For Renewal|
|For Post Matric|
|Submission of Online Application||Starting Dates||In the month of June 2017|
|Last Date||In the month of June to October 2017|
|Scrutiny Of Online Application||By Institute||In the month of June to October 2017|
|By State / UT Administration||In the month of July to October 2017|
|For Pre Matric Activities For Class IX & X|
|Receipt of Application From Students by||Institutions / State Scrutiny or administration||In the month of May to July 2017|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Online Proposal||By State||In the month of July to August 2017|
|Bank Validation||By PFMS to release of scholarship amount to students through DBT mode||In the month of September to October 2017|
For more information about Minority Scholarship India 2017, you may open Official Link. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page using ctrl+D keys from their keypad to access the latest information through this page instantly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Scholarship Benefits|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|Counselling Schedule||Best Career Opportunities|