Minority Scholarship India
Apply now for Minority Scholarship India!! This Scholarship aims at providing financial assistance to students belonging to the minority communities who are not able to complete their education due to financial constraints. Interested candidates can fill the Pre-Post Matric Application Form before the last date.
Short Overview about Minority Scholarship India 2020:
- Form type: Online
- Minority Group: Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) and Jains
- Purpose: Provide financial support for pursuing higher Courses to Minorities
- Selection Process For Minority Scholarship Government Of India: Academic marks/ family income
|Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities, Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities, Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS Dates:|
|Scheme Closing Date||Open till 30-11-2020|
|Defective Verification||Open till 15-12-2020|
|Institute Verification||Open till 15-12-2020|
Minority Scholarship India
List of Minority Scholarship in India
- Pre Matric Minority Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
- MOMA Merit Cum Means Scholarships
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students
- Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls
- Nai Udaan Minority Scholarship
Which Minority groups are eligible to apply for the Ministry Of Minority Affairs Scholarship?
Students who belong to minorities i.e. Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists and Zoroastrians (Parsis) are eligible for the national minority scholarship.
Get Details: Scholarships In India
On what basis students are selected for the Minority Scholarship?
Students will be selected for Minority Scholarship India on the basis of Family total income and qualifying examination marks of students.
What is Eligibility Criteria for different Minority Scholarship Scheme?
|Scholarship Minority Students India||Minority Scholarship Eligibility Criteria|
|Pre Matric Minority|
|Total Annual Income of theParents/|
be less than Rs.1.00 lakh
(from all sources)
|Students must have attain more than|
50 % marks or equivalent grade in the
previous final examination for
II toX Class students
|Total annual income must not be|
more than Rs. 2 lakhs
|Students must have secured more than|
50% marks or equivalent grade in
the qualifying final examinations
|MOMA Merit Cum|
|50% marks or equivalent grade|
in the previous final examination
|Annual income of whose parents/|
guardians from all sources does
not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh
National Fellowshipfor Minority Students
|Girls belonging to the six notified|
minority communities that include
Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains
|The family annual income should|
|The candidate should have secured aminimum score of 50% in|
Class 9th to 12th
|Maulana Azad Scholarship|
|Girls Should have completed 10th|
|Nai Udaan Minority|
|Should have qualified preliminary examination|
of Group A and B
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
How to Apply for Minority Scholarship India 2020?
- Firstly, go to the Minority Scholarship Portal, which is www.minorityaffairs.gov.in to apply for Government Of India Minority Scholarship.
- Now, go to the ‘schemes and performance’ tab given at the top menu bar.
- Then, a list will appear choose ‘Scholarship Scheme’ from it.
- Choose the link ‘to apply online’ in the suitable section of fellowship.
- Select appropriate link from opened page and fill the online Minority Scholarship Form 2020.
- Upload documents if required and check the already filled online form once, and hit “Submit” button for National Scholarship Portal Registration.
- Don’t forget to take print out of Minority Scholarship Application Form Download for future use.
Minority Scholarship Details:
|Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||Details|
|Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||Details|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship||Details|
|Frequently Asked Questions||Details|
List of Documents Required With Minority Scholarship Application Form
Following are the mandatory documents that must be attached along with the NSP application form-
- Student Photo.
- Institution Verification Form Minority Scholarship
- Self-Declaration Form For Minority Scholarship
- Self-declaration of Income Certificate by the student.
- Self-declaration of community by the student.
- In case of Fresh: Self Attested Certificate of ‘Previous Academic Mark sheet’ as filled in Form.
- In case of Renewal: Self-Attested Certificate of Previous Year Marksheet as filled in the Form.
- Fee Receipt of current course year.
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of student.
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
Where do I have to submit the Minority Scholarship 2020 Application Form?
After filling the NSP scholarship application form, candidates have to submit the hard copy of Minority Application form along with the documents at their respective Institute/Schools/ Colleges which will then forward their application to the concerned authorities.
FAQ’s related to Minority Scholarship India 2020
Q- What is minority scholarship?
Minority scholarship in India is awardee to those individuals who are willing to purse their studies with low financial status and also belong to minorities section of the country.
Q- Is Christianity a minority religion in India?
According to the Central Government’s Regulatory and Developmental Programmes, in India there are minority religious communities in India, which include Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) and Jains.
Q- Does SC, ST, OBC Belongs to minority?
In India, Minorities means minority religions – Muslims, Christians, Jains, Sikhs etc. So, candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC are not belongs to Minorities. They are not minority castes; they mainly belong to Hinduism and are Hindus.
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Q- What are the Courses Under Post Matric Scholarship?
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree courses of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Diploma Courses
- (XI & XII)
- Integrated LAW (BBA. LLB UG, B.Sc. LLB)
- UG, PG and Diploma Courses of Management & Computer Applications
- Nursing (Auxiliary Nursing And Midwifery UG, GNM)
- Polytechnic courses
- Research Programmes (D.Pharma (PB), M.Phil, Ph.D. & Rural Development)
- Various Technical & Vocational Courses
Scholarships for Minority Students
National Minority Scholarship is provided to candidates who belong to Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) community. Candidates, who’ve met the eligibility criteria for Minority Welfare Scholarship, need to submit Minority Scholarship Application Form through prescribed mode within the scheduled dates.
National Scholarship Scheme:
Every year, a great number of Scholarships are provided to the students such as Pre Matric Minority Scholarship, Sikh Minority Scholarship and Muslim Minority Scholarship etc. by providing financial assistance to help students to complete their education.
Individuals must check the complete details of Pre matric Scholarship Scheme or Post Matric Scholarship scheme for Minority before applying for the particular NSP scholarship scheme/ Minority Commission Of India Scholarship.
Press Here: National Scholarship Portal Official Website
To gather the latest updates and important dates about the Minority Scholarship Scheme India 2020-21, candidates must stay in touch with our official web portal.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||List of Fake Universities|
|UGC Approved University List||Best Career Opportunities|
|Top Colleges in India||How Do Toppers Study?|