Ministry of New & Renewable Energy is appointing eligible aspirants for Scientist ‘B’ Posts. In this concern, MNRE Recruitment Notification is released. There are 09 vacancies of Scientist B in organization for which you may apply by visiting mnre.gov.in
Application form for MNRE Recruitment 2018 is invited through offline mode. Applicants need to forward their application form at address placed below latest by 10-10-2018. Check step by step process to apply for MNRE Jobs from below of page.
|This page includes:|
MNRE Scientist B Recruitment:
Those who possess Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Science or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology may enroll for Ministry of New & Renewable Energy Scientist B Recruitment prior last date.
All details about MNRE Recruitment 2018-19 for Scientist B is well provided on this page prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com. Go through all details prior applying for MNRE Scientist B Jobs.
|Category||Number of vacancies|
Contenders applying for Ministry of New & Renewable Energy Scientist B Recruitment must possess Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Science or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology (Chemical, Electronic/ Communication, Electrical, Mechanical, Engineering Science) from a well-known university or institute.
Age Limit for MNRE Vacancy:
- Age of applicant applying for MNRE Scientist B Recruitment must not exceed 35 years. Age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for Government servants & those belonging to SC/ST categories & 3 years for OBC(NCL).
- In case of persons with disabilities, age relaxation of further 10 years is admissible.
Salary Structure for MNRE Scientist B Recruitment:
Contenders appointed for Ministry of New & Renewable Energy Recruitment will get Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
MNRE Recruitment Process:
Selection of aspirants for Ministry of New & Renewable Energy Scientist B Recruitment is on the basis of GATE-2018 score and Interview.
The final merit list will be prepared based on the weightage assigned to various parameters as follows:
|Weightage of GATE 2018 marks||50|
Get Here: MNRE Recruitment Notice
How to Apply for MNRE Recruitment 2018?
- Contenders applying for Ministry of New & Renewable Energy Recruitment may visit official website of organization that is mnre.gov.in
- Go under ‘CURRENT NOTICES’ head visible at mid of page & hit on ‘Recruitment of Nine (09) posts of Scientist ‘B’ (Group ‘A’ Gazetted) in the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE)’ link.
- To apply for MNRE Scientist B Recruitment, read all details from MNRE Notification 2018.
- At next step, you may download MNRE Application Form 2018 to enroll for MNRE Recruitment.
- Fetch all details in Ministry of New & Renewable Energy Application Form as required.
- Now, attach required documents along with form.
- Forward your form at address placed below prior last date.
Address to send form:
Under Secretary (Administration),
Ministry of New & Renewable Energy,
Block No: 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Check Here- More Jobs in Delhi
Last date to apply: 10-10-2018
For knowing more details about MNRE Recruitment 2018-19, visit its Official Link. Stay connected with us for receiving more updates about latest jobs & others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|